Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1655933 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blueychic(f): 3:23am On Jan 09, 2022
beejhay69:

Hello.

Fill a new DS-160,
Correct the arrival dates,
Update your cgi profile with the new DS-160 confirmation number,
Print out the new appointment confirmation slip.

Complete all the above 3days to your appointment date.

Thank you so much for this, I suspected as much, I just want to confirm from the gurus in the house.
Thank you once again.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blueychic(f): 3:24am On Jan 09, 2022
MelaninGemstone:
Also print your new DS-160 confirmation and don’t make the mistake of taking the old one to your interview!

Thank you, definitely not.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JaySterling: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Please, which Airline is not requesting for Covid fully vaccinated card ?

There should be at least one not asking for that shit
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by vanessa969: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
I did wats up

quote author=Kiiishiii post=109192061]If you got admitted for Spring semester Bowie state University, please quote me[/quote]
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JaySterling: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
Guys, I need an urgent advice about passport please. I have already filled my DS-160 form and booked my interview with my passport that would expire in May (4 months time) My interview is in 4 days time in Lagos. Fortunately, I just got a text from immigration that my new passport is ready for pickup. I have applied for this passport since August and there were no booklets to print Anyways, I'm getting it tomorrow

Do I just attend my interview like that with the two passports?

Or I have to fill in a new DS-160 ?

You know on the DS-160, the issue date and expiry date I filled is for the old passport

And now the new one will have new issue and expiry date. Please advise!! I don't want to be turned back at the embassy on Thursday
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
JaySterling:
Please, which Airline is not requesting for Covid fully vaccinated card ?

There should be at least one not asking for that shit

I beg you in the name of what you serve, make sure you’re fully vaccinated before your flight day, either by runs or by actually taking them. Because you would SURELY be sent back. Even my guy what was suppose to go to Ghana was sent back with his 1doze of Vaccine. He was asked to reschedule his flight, that was even Air Peace. It’s not even by flight type but countries rules and order.

Be safe!

6 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
uchennangene:
Good evening my good people.

Please I’m really bothered about the fact that I went to put a job I started last year October in my DS-160 as my current job instead using the one I’ve been working since 2019. I don’t know if it makes sense to go back and remove the new job

Probably that was why they delayed my visa last month. Because that doesn’t show strong ties

Please what do you think? Is it better to go back and remove it? I was delayed last month with same info.

I’m wondering if it makes sense to completely remove it from my ds-160.

P.S. My transcript was posted here.

Highly advisable, you don’t make change from the first ever ds160 you filled, esp that you’re went to the Embassy with it. They believe in consistency, you already filled it in, if you removes it you would be surely be asked about it during the next application. Just find way to defend yourself when ask, luckily you might a new VO that might not care of your last job that’s of few months old.

Don’t remove it!!

Safe boss.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by JaySterling: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2022
Moshkom:

I beg you in the name of what you serve, make sure you’re fully vaccinated before your flight day, either by runs or by actually taking them. Because you would SURELY be sent back. Even my guy what was suppose to go to Ghana was sent back with his 1doze of Vaccine. He was asked to reschedule his flight, that was even Air Peace. It’s not even by flight type but countries rules and order.

Be safe!
My sister is fully vaccinated
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifedayosol(m): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lols. Funny you.

Abeg go take one dose jare....when you reach thr, u collect 2nd dose

JaySterling:

Can I use her vaccination card to travel ?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
JaySterling:

Can she use your STAMPED PASSPORT to travel?

8 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
ifedayosol:
Lols. Funny you.

Abeg go take one dose jare....when you reach thr, u collect 2nd dose

Both dose are to be here oh. BOTH!!!

They’re going to scan and verify it before you can go ahead inside MMIA sef.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nozino: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
JaySterling:

Yes. But you have to disclose this at POE. I know several people who have done the same thing.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ifedayosol(m): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
its not true guy.

Moshkom:

Both dose are to be here oh. BOTH!!!

They’re going to scan and verify it before you can go ahead inside MMIA sef.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
JaySterling:

As soon as the code is scanned, it brings out the name on it. Except if you are travelling with her passport.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by uchennangene(f): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thank you

Moshkom:

Highly advisable, you don’t make change from the first ever ds160 you filled, esp that you’re went to the Embassy with it. They believe in consistency, you already filled it in, if you removes it you would be surely be asked about it during the next application. Just find way to defend yourself when ask, luckily you might a new VO that might not care of your last job that’s of few months old.

Don’t remove it!!

Safe boss.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
ifedayosol:
its not true guy.

Ok boss. Luck!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MiamiePizza(m): 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
@Nozino @Jaysterling you guys are playing with ban. Like seriously its too early in the year to fight.
Sometimes you just have to skip some quotes and mentions... This is nairaland, na different people full here.

I remember sometime around November last year, I advised people on here to search for schools in a particular state that they roll out admissions with scholarship. A lot came for my head here like na lie, but thank God for the people who applied and got admitted. Some sent me PM.
This is just nairaland

4 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Kiiishiii: 1:31am On Jan 10, 2022
vanessa969:

I did wats up

quote author=Kiiishiii post=109192061]If you got admitted for Spring semester Bowie state University, please quote me

Have you gotten your visa?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by TWoods(m): 5:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Moshkom:

Be safe!

A vaccine should not be something worth committing fraud over. undecided

11 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 6:28am On Jan 10, 2022
It's disheartening that things meant to keep us safe and healthy are being taken for granted.

People's lackadaisical attitude towards these things would jeopardise the safety of the innocent ones among us.

Nigerians and cutting corners are 5 & 6.

It's worrisome.

May God Almighty save the innocent lives.

Amen.

11 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NYCnextStop(m): 6:51am On Jan 10, 2022
MiamiePizza:
@Nozino @Jaysterling you guys are playing with ban. Like seriously its too early in the year to fight.
Sometimes you just have to skip some quotes and mentions... This is nairaland, na different people full here.

I remember sometime around November last year, I advised people on here to search for schools in a particular state that they roll out admissions with scholarship. A lot came for my head here like na lie, but thank God for the people who applied and got admitted. Some sent me PM.
This is just nairaland
Please do you mind reposting for the sake of the people that did not see the post?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by temiloluwasam(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2022
Good morning,

please I need advice on what to do, my school is resuming on the 19th of this month and my appointment date is 20th of July in Abuja, and have applied for an emergency appointment but have yet to receive any response from the embassy, I don't think I can defer the admission again cos have once deferred from fall to spring. Can I still apply for the surge? Please I don't know what to do right now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 9:58am On Jan 10, 2022
JaySterling:
Guys, I need an urgent advice about passport please. I have already filled my DS-160 form and booked my interview with my passport that would expire in May (4 months time) My interview is in 4 days time in Lagos. Fortunately, I just got a text from immigration that my new passport is ready for pickup. I have applied for this passport since August and there were no booklets to print Anyways, I'm getting it tomorrow

Do I just attend my interview like that with the two passports?

Or I have to fill in a new DS-160 ?

You know on the DS-160, the issue date and expiry date I filled is for the old passport

And now the new one will have new issue and expiry date. Please advise!! I don't want to be turned back at the embassy on Thursday

Just go with both passports. Needless filling or editing your docs. You’re good!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by vanessa969: 10:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Yes I have
Kiiishiii:

Have you gotten your visa?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Pamelayoung: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Good day all.

Please has anyone experienced the situation where the bar code did not scan. What must have been the issue?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cookies: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2022
Hello house,
Please is it a red flag if one already has masters degree from the UK and wants to apply for another masters in US?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by elijman: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Kiiishiii:
If you got admitted for Spring semester Bowie state University, please quote me
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by elijman: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2022
ifedayosol:
Go to page 623 and 624 for solution

Thanks so much boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.