Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1649017 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by bukhety(f): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2022
Erudite77:
Good day everyone.

Please is there anyone who applied to Arts/Humanities on this forum? I've been seeing people in STEM.

Is it that Arts students are absent here?

Please anyone who is into language or Communication should signify.

Thank you.

Ai

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmeDavid: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2022
Please bro drop me your WhatsApp, let's create the group.

Princessemily:
you can leave your WhatsApp number, are you applying for fall 2022 ?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OMOZ1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2022
Princessemily:
you can leave your WhatsApp number, are you applying for fall 2022 ?

Have their admission letter before fall 2021 but I deferred to fall 2022

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OMOZ1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2022
EmeDavid:
Please bro drop me your WhatsApp, let's create the group.

Sent to you through your mail
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Princessemily: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2022
OMOZ1:

can you send your WhatsApp thru my mail too.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Princessemily: 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
OMOZ1:

Have their admission letter before fall 2021 but I deferred to fall 2022
okay
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OMOZ1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2022
Please guru in the house, help me with these questions,
I have two Admission letters with me but just received i-20 from one school with no funds I received a mail to apply for an assistantship but the school was not my first choice.
Is it possible to use it to pay for a SEVIS fee to secure a visa appointment and later divert it to another for the DS160 form?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olaslaze: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello everyone, please i need your help i just got my I-20 for summer 2022 which is expected to start june. The problem i have right now is with getting interview date because i already used surge this past December 2021….So please kindly tell me how i need to go about it to get an interview date with a v/o

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ShyShyBobo: 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Good evening, everyone.

I came across the employment part while filling out my DS-160 form.

I'm currently in service (NYSC) to be completed in April.

My concern is:

- Who is the employer, NYSC or the school (PPA) ?
- SALARY - NYSC pays me, but the school does not.
- Employer Address - NYSC Headquarters or the School's address in Edo state?

Thank You
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Poddy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2022
Erudite77:
Good evening boss.

Please is there anyone who applied to Arts/Humanities on this forum? We kuku dey

Got an offer from a school but no funding yet, awaiting decision from another. What about you?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Princessemily: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hello gurus, please is a copy of passport a required document in getting an i-20 generally or does it depends on the school
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AGT007: 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2022
Hairyrapunzel:

Find out if j visas are eligible for interview waiver

They are eligible but I saw that drop box takes 6-8 weeks to process. I only have 10days to spend in Nigeria. That’s why I am trying to get an interview and pick up passport days after.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by AGT007: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
How long after visa approval does one get passport back?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EmeDavid: 12:04am On Feb 26, 2022
I didn't see it,
Ice checked severally. You can send it here davidonwuka12@gmail.com
OMOZ1:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2022
AGT007:
How long after visa approval does one get passport back?

3-5 working days.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2022
ShyShyBobo:
Good evening, everyone.

I came across the employment part while filling out my DS-160 form.

I'm currently in service (NYSC) to be completed in April.

My concern is:

- Who is the employer, NYSC or the school (PPA) ?
- SALARY - NYSC pays me, but the school does not.
- Employer Address - NYSC Headquarters or the School's address in Edo state?

Thank You 

- Your PPA.

- Omo! Try put something ‘huge’ not that Tati3_kay.

- Your PPA’s Address.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 12:29am On Feb 26, 2022
Olaslaze:
Hello everyone, please i need your help i just got my I-20 for summer 2022 which is expected to start june. The problem i have right now is with getting interview date because i already used surge this past December 2021….So please kindly tell me how i need to go about it to get an interview date with a v/o

Pay new Visa fee (67,200)

Update the new Visa fee in your Cgi portal (that you already created during the last time)

Update your new i20 (if you’ve change school) profile details on your cgi

You would Start seeing available dates after the above steps

Pick the date you see that comes before your June resumption

If you don’t see closer date and it’s 60days before your June resumption, pick the available date and apply for Emergency. 60days before resumption!!!

Wait for the emergency reply and go Face the VO.

Goodluck boss!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Moshkom(m): 12:34am On Feb 26, 2022
OMOZ1:
Please guru in the house, help me with these questions,
I have two Admission letters with me but just received i-20 from one school with no funds I received a mail to apply for an assistantship but the school was not my first choice.
Is it possible to use it to pay for a SEVIS fee to secure a visa appointment and later divert it to another for the DS160 form?

YES. Possible!

When you get the new i20 (the one you really wanna use) you would just write to SEVIS support to help transfer your details to the new school.
Then you would update the new SEVIS details in your application(s) that you’ve started with the other one before.

That’s all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Akinife03(m): 12:48am On Feb 26, 2022
Any GSU fall '22 applicants?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Akinife03(m): 12:52am On Feb 26, 2022
Princessemily:
Anyone applying to Georgia state university, can we connect

Hi
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by OMOZ1(m): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2022
Moshkom:

YES. Possible!

When you get the new i20 (the one you really wanna use) you would just write to SEVIS support to help transfer your details to the new school.
Then you would update the new SEVIS details in your application(s) that you’ve started with the other one before.

That’s all.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olamipe1: 7:54am On Feb 26, 2022
Akinife03:
Any GSU fall '22 applicants?

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/GhbQnt0bQ9V8GGD8m3Bu9J

Remove in spaces in between the link

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by adeheritage: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Qabriel0 post=110460218][/quote]

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Phekienhlxon: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2022
Good morning.
Please do schools accept more than I statement of account (combination) as POF?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Bond4141(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2022
Moshkom:

- Your PPA.

- Your PPA’s Address.

Like 150K ?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gokoyer1401: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2022
I have not received any positive decisions too. The negative decision that i got came as early as Feb 3. Honestly, it's a good saying that ' one should not put all his eggs in one basket'.
We can only hope for the best at the moment.
Erudite77:
Why is it taking the University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa centuries before making admission decisions?

This is no longer bearable o.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Erudite77: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Hi,

Please who's applied to Eastern Illinois University before? Or admitted to the school?

I have few questions for you, please.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by yomisley: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2022
Please can you send me the GRE MATERIALS TO ME I DONT MIND.
adewale_wesley_abayomi@yahoo.com
fairheart:
IF YOU NEED GRE MATERIALS, QUOTE AND DROP YOUR EMAIL UNDER THIS COMMENT.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Sammieson008: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Phekienhlxon:
Good morning.
Please do schools accept more than I statement of account (combination) as POF?

Yes, schools accept more than one statement of account. It is no issues as long as the sum of the running balances equal or greater than what was been recommended.

Some schools too accept investment as long as you show them that the funds will be avaliable as soon as you request for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Olugene(f): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2022
Really?
Even if the program I'm going for is fully funded?

Moshkom:

- Your PPA.

- Your PPA’s Address.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Donbigi2(m): 11:58am On Feb 26, 2022
I saw university of north texas accepts WAEC for english profeciency, is that true for all department in the school?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by q4real: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hi everyone,
I was admitted into a Master's program at Michigan Technological University for fall 2022, but without funding.

a. Can one get visa if all source of funding is from an educational loan agency?
b. What will one tell the visa officer when asked how the loan will be paid back?

I have a business in Nigeria and I'm using my wife and son as family tie.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (771) (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.