Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1639986 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
BunmiBie:

Thanks! What are the likely questions they may ask the wife (f2)
Check the attached. Sorry for the delayed reply, Google replies faster most times. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rzq009: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello everyone, pls how can I make payment for mrv fee with fast processing time less than 24hrs ?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Canada2021: 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dear Walspring, kindly assist with the payment of my Sevis fee.
@Walspring

God bless you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ayofag(m): 7:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Rzq009:
Hello everyone, pls how can I make payment for mrv fee with fast processing time less than 24hrs ?

Use GTbank app

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by habbyy03: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Gracilicutes:
Hello house who knows any school i can apply to master of public health that there admission process is quiet easy

Your undergraduate course?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ock4: 7:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
yourfavemls:

Yes I did

Congratulations let’s link up
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Lamabel: 7:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Hello house

I’ll like to know the best way to pay my US school fees from Nigeria. I’m trying to pay enrollment fee of $3000 but they said I’ll have to get approval which takes at least 3 weeks.

Can anyone advise on a better way
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2022
It is what it is. I have not heard that kids are been asked questions to the best of my knowledge.

shekhaz:
I need the experienced ones to help with this. I am a single mum with two kids going for MBA by Spring/Summer. I have two questions please:
1. Would I get any question on my marital status? I am confused as regards getting questions on taking the kids with me. They are age 6 and 8
2. Would the kids be asked any question during the interview?
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 8:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
google knows
Gracilicutes:
Hello house who knows any school i can apply to master of public health that there admission process is quiet easy

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Redfang: 8:17pm On Mar 09, 2022
You can contact me (p.s. I’m not a guru but can help in little ways)
AdebolaNG:
Good morning guys, please I need mock interview na beg I they beg.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by PrettyHelen(f): 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2022
habbyy03:

Your undergraduate course?

Microbiology Sir
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cuttingedge: 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2022
Canada2021:
@Walspring

God bless you

Dear Walspring I need to pay my SEVIS fee too...please help
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by cuttingedge: 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Dear Walspring @Walspring...I need help with payment of my SEVIS fee.

Thank you.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Danielsoncollin(m): 9:48pm On Mar 09, 2022
chibertha:
It is what it is. I have not heard that kids are been asked questions to the best of my knowledge.

Can I ask you something?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Canada2021:
@Walspring

God bless you

I have replied your message and check your inbox for my response.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 10:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
cuttingedge:
Dear Walspring @Walspring...I need help with payment of my SEVIS fee.

Thank you.

Am here to assist on that. Kindly check your email for my pm or check my signature to send me direct message to my email.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 10:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
Lamabel:
Hello house

I’ll like to know the best way to pay my US school fees from Nigeria. I’m trying to pay enrollment fee of $3000 but they said I’ll have to get approval which takes at least 3 weeks.

Can anyone advise on a better way

Yes and sometimes that approval can take forever with the new policy and process that CBN using to process invisible payments since the rate is cheap.

I can help to make the payment but dealing will be on BDC rate and it comes with charges as well.

If you are interested just notify me ASAP.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by sanphem: 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2022
Good day guys

Please I just got admitted to University of Connecticut with full funding to study a PhD in Materials Science and Engineering.

Please I'll appreciate to know if there's anyone in Storrs, Connecticut who could be of great help during this transition phase

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LG1996(m): 3:08am On Mar 10, 2022
Good morning Scholars, I need someone to put me through this challenge. have been going through this for like three days. At a particular point in filling my DS 160 form, I discovered I can’t go further to fill the next page of the form. I will getting “session time out”

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by BarrElChapo(m): 3:24am On Mar 10, 2022
congrats, can i contact you for some information. thanks

sanphem:
Good day guys

Please I just got admitted to University of Connecticut with full funding to study a PhD in Materials Science and Engineering.

Please I'll appreciate to know if there's anyone in Storrs, Connecticut who could be of great help during this transition phase
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Timaiko: 5:07am On Mar 10, 2022
Hello beautiful people,

I ended up having only 1 successful application despite making attempts to 2 other school but I didnt complete it.
I got an offer from this school(KSU) for Msc. Aerospace Engineering, unfortunately they won't be giving any assistantship position to any student this sem, therefore, I am directed to apply as a self funded Student. Total cost is $42,025/year about N18m
Please I need clarity on the questions below.

1. It is okay if the balance of my account reflect 20M?
2. Will i be submitting this same SOA at the embassy? Or i have to update it before going for visa application. School resumes Aug.
3. My mum will be the sponsor, should i submit her personal SOA or her business SOA(earing the name of her business)

This is all I need to know for now, thanks for the help.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by IntrovertGuy: 5:59am On Mar 10, 2022
LG1996:
Good morning Scholars, I need someone to put me through this challenge. have been going through this for like three days. At a particular point in filling my DS 160 form, I discovered I can’t go further to fill the next page of the form. I will getting “session time out”

Are you using MTN to browse? If yes, use another network.

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ritsy02: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2022
LG1996:

USE YOUR PHONE

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Motiqueen: 8:13am On Mar 10, 2022
Try University of New Haven
Gracilicutes:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Motiqueen: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Did your sister submit the Test of English for this school and UConn?
dan5loriel:

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Walspring: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2022
LG1996:

The best is for you not to delay in that page so that it won’t timed out.

Also use google chrome and always start afresh when it timed you out.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by LG1996(m): 8:58am On Mar 10, 2022
Thanks Guys for the swift response. I appreciate I was able to advance.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Gracilicutes: 10:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Hello house who can help me write a good statement of purpose and resume master of public health
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ShyShyBobo: 10:13am On Mar 10, 2022
I'll be resuming for Fall 2022 (August) . But I've got an F-1 Visa interview date for March, 2022.

Should I be worried as I have more than 120 days to go?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Motiqueen: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2022
It comes at a fee if you are ready
Gracilicutes:
Hello house who can help me write a good statement of purpose and resume master of public health

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by BunmiBie: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2022
beejhay69:
Check the attached. Sorry for the delayed reply, Google replies faster most times. wink

Thanks !!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by BunmiBie: 10:50am On Mar 10, 2022
UmmZayd:

Yes, you can add dependants on your school insurance.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.