Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1645113 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by babauzez(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2022
I got a friend to mobilise funds into my account, which I used as proof of funds (self sponsored), will this be a problem in processing the visa since I've returned the funds back to my friend?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Makindezak: 2:34pm On May 23, 2022
melinaaa:

quote this with your number
Please I need help with Lagos interview date too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Teeswift(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2022
What date and location please? Lagos or Abuja?

moreplay:
Thank you I got a new date now. I really appreciate.

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Garbia: 2:47pm On May 23, 2022
Symplyannaa:
Please I need your opinion.
I used church as my sponsor and got delayed

Korean man asked have you traveled out before
I told him I have not

Where is your university?
I told him
What will this degree do for you
I told him
Who is paying for this
I told him about the church and sponsorship

The Korean man was like is this a church when he asked and I said yes and he asked me what have changed?
He then responded I tried but you’re not still eligible

I don’t know if is because I used church and my COA was 47,100 for a year

Please should I change my sponsor to my dad as I will do a school that gives me scholarship.
Please I need your ideas ��

I’m so sorry for the delay.It will be approved the next time.

But I believe it will be best to tell us the exact response you gave.

I believe transcripts posted here by many is to help others the way you were helped and are looking for assistance.
If every transcript here is typed in this manner, no one will have learnt anything.

9 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MzWendy: 2:51pm On May 23, 2022
Good afternoon fam, my eldest brother is my sole sponsor. Apart from bank statement, is there any other thing he needs to present as proof of funds?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by MzWendy: 3:12pm On May 23, 2022
Also, as regards to bank statement, how many months should he generate? 6 months, 9 months or 12 months. Or anyone at all provided the amount of money they are requesting for is in the said account.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Teeswift(m): 3:15pm On May 23, 2022
Minimum of 6months

MzWendy:
Also, as regards to bank statement, how many months should he generate? 6 months, 9 months or 12 months. Or anyone at all provided the amount of money they are requesting for is in the said account.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by EkeneDChukwu(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2022
melinaaa:

07064681589 .. pls I’d like to be added.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Muhammedoyiza: 3:26pm On May 23, 2022
moreplay:
Thank you I got a new date now. I really appreciate.

Please I'd like to be added to the Whatsapp grp chat in search of dates..thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Jboyossai(m): 3:40pm On May 23, 2022
SIMPLIFIED:
with your GPA I will advise you do a WES evaluation which can boost your GPA and also write the GRE, prepare very well for the GRE. Hope you have programming skills also. You should have a Github which will highlight your programming experience as you are going for computer science. These are some things that can increase your chances of getting a scholarship
Yes, I do have an active github profile, a portfolio website and freelancing as a developer.

I don't know if I will be doing WES evaluation as most of the schools I've looked up doesn't require it.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Rector202: 3:41pm On May 23, 2022
Good afternoon everyone embarassed,

I was denied recently with a funded offer at Abuja. I have been trying to look out for a new date. Although, I have been seeing dates released for the past one week (on the Regular Visa priority), these dates will not reflect on the Denied section of the Visa priority.

Please what can I do? Will dates be out under the denied section within the 6 months? Do I wait? Or can I go ahead to pick a date from Regular? Please does anyone have any experience with this? And what is your counsel?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 3:46pm On May 23, 2022
Symplyannaa:

Korean man asked have you traveled out before
I told him I have not

Where is your university?
I told him
What will this degree do for you
I told him
Who is paying for this

The Korean man was like is this a church when he asked and I said yes and he asked me what have changed?
He then responded I tried but you’re not still eligible

Please should I change my sponsor to my dad as I will do a school that gives me scholarship.

The question is, why didn't you use your dad?? And why would the church pay so much for your education? The church is not running any investment so why spend so much on you ??

Yes, try to apply to schools that will fund you.
Best of luck

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by walkingred: 3:48pm On May 23, 2022
Good day nairalanders
I requested for expedited action on my visa application but I was denied.
How do I get an earlier date that will come before my date of start of classes?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Profshow(m): 3:52pm On May 23, 2022
PecAbby:

I joined an Abuja WhatsApp group for dates checking....and then I got a date.
Keep checking for dates or join a group

Here's a link for Abuja checking dates
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/Hs8fdC01fBB9RhQ1Ee9Her

Pls , Add me to the group. The link isn't connecting.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Profshow(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2022
melinaaa:

I'd also like to be added Boss, 07063394859
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmeakaChisom: 3:57pm On May 23, 2022
AUGUST 2022 DATE JUST POPPED OUT FOR LAGOS.

cyndy36:

What is advisable to do

My school is resuming August 22nd
I was recently refused (4days ago).

Do you suggest I reapply immediately and start searching for date(july) to still meet up fall admit 22

Or
Wait, defer admission and try again in six months

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmeakaChisom: 3:57pm On May 23, 2022
Just saw august and sept 2022 dates for lagos. they dont favour me as my program starts july. but goodluck to those that need them
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Samongo(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2022
Please guys, I need adviceon this
Samongo:
In a situation where both the school and funding has change, what should the response be like?Also didn't get funding the last time but got a partial funding now
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Blessedboy01: 4:16pm On May 23, 2022
melinaaa:

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Fiffyst: 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
Blessedboy01:
Pls house I'm looking for date for F1. Abuja preferably, but also open to Lagos. Who can help on how to schedule. Any group for update. Pls oh

Kindly add my number to Abuja F1 appointment whatsapp group. Thanks. my number is 08057097685
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by moshadeade: 4:46pm On May 23, 2022
Please Abuja Date Seeker Avengers, kindly include this number 07057614787. Thank you!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by fantabulous08: 5:00pm On May 23, 2022
Hello, please what’s the fate of someone who has his sponsor as a US citizen, another sibling as a Non-immigrant (a student) and filled “yes” as do you have other relative in the USA?
All these has been filled and submitted in the DS-160
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Solelyrespo: 5:51pm On May 23, 2022
melinaaa:

Please add me too
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by aodiba(m): 6:01pm On May 23, 2022
Symplyannaa:

Who is paying for this

I think you know what the problem is now. You have answered yourself. Why is the church sponsoring you?

3 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by ciarasommy: 6:17pm On May 23, 2022
Rector202:
Good afternoon everyone embarassed,

I was denied recently with a funded offer at Abuja. I have been trying to look out for a new date. Although, I have been seeing dates released for the past one week (on the Regular Visa priority), these dates will not reflect on the Denied section of the Visa priority.

Please what can I do? Will dates be out under the denied section within the 6 months? Do I wait? Or can I go ahead to pick a date from Regular? Please does anyone have any experience with this? And what is your counsel?
So sorry for your denial, please can you share your transcript.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Brainner(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2022
Has anyone experienced DHL delaying delivery of passport after approval, how can someone expedite it please?

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by guest31: 6:25pm On May 23, 2022
Has anyone applied for emergency appointment? After how long it was approved/denied?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 6:49pm On May 23, 2022
YOU ARE GOOD TO GO BE SURE TO PRESENT THE CORRECT ONE TO YOU ON THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW THAT'S ALL.

Jay5050:
Greetings to you all.

I submitted some wrongly filled ds160 and later submitted a corrected on..... my questions are; will the consulate still have the wrong ds160 in their database?...Will it be an issue for me on the day of interview, contradicting the corrected ds160?... Can the wrongly filled ds160 be cancelled or deleted before the day of interview?

Thank you all and GOD bless �
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NOGGLO: 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
please is it possible to correct changes in your DS-160 after you have gotten an appointment date
secondly, please what's the link to schedule an appointment for US interview cos when i try clicking on the link online it keeps redirecting me to Norway https:cgifederal.secure.force.com/Sitelogin?refURL=http%3A%2Fcgifederal.secure.force.com%2F
09027358811 PLEASE I NEED HELP GETTING AN INTERVIEW DATE
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 7:02pm On May 23, 2022
Rector202:

Select regular.

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.