Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 - Travel (971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 (1642804 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1004) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by boay(m): 1:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
chibertha:
voluntary GA with your lecturer, also make your lecturer write a letter to the effect.

Oh....wow.....I will need a letter from him?

O....k
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Santanjack: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
chibertha:
When you reach America you will know why they are charging you. Time na money......
24 hrs too small.

how much be 2pm?�

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by boay(m): 1:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
frankmoney:
oh nice one . Please how did you go about it ? I want to apply for a PhD programme as well .

Did you apply from the University directly or emailed a professor to join their research programme ?

I did both, but emailed the Prof. first.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by beejhay69: 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2022
Santanjack:

you mean transcript to work on for the interview?
your proposed response to interview questions.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
VirtueousWoman:
Hi Nairaland and gurus here, please did any of you face challenges filling this ds-160?

The way it times out is alarming, within seconds oo. It's so frustrating. I don't know if I am doing something wrong.

You have to make sure there's a strong and stable network. And don't waste time to it.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 2:35pm On Jun 10, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
When you reach you go know.

I would put mine here for more reviews.

Santanjack:
how much be 2pm?�
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Marvel95(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
any one going to Clayton State University.. And is there anyone scheduled for visa appointment on the 11th of July (Abuja). I heard there's going to be a public holiday on that day.. Eid Kabir. So Im just wondering what will be done; will the embassy reschedule or the individual has to scout for another date?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelle27:
Hello friends does this funding combination fly?? Scholarship 10k, Mpower loan 27k family 9k
Anybody has any ideas of how this will look to the V.O?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Ohilebobrown: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ceazer007:
Please add me to Lagos group
08138281058 thanks
Please add me to the Lagos group too Thanks 08071971713
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Santanjack: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
beejhay69:
your proposed response to interview questions.
Okay sir.i have alot of questions and answers to drop. I'm wondering if you can drop most important questions so I'll give my answers.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Radarada08: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:

Call CRC, they will probably give you an appointment to have that issue fixed. You can also talk to your account officer, you might not eventually need it after you might have explained your situation to the account officer.

I believe they will give you for upkeep, it will most likely be paid to your school sha. And the school makes the final transfer to you.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by burgessdon(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please add me to Abuja group
08032559319.... Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Onah16(f): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello everyone. Please who knows of any group I can join that is geared at checking visa interview dates for visitor's visa(B1/B2). Please send a private message. It's very important please
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Santanjack: 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2022
chibertha:
When you reach you go know.

I would put mine here for more reviews.

your proposed answers?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
emmanuelle27:
Hello friends does this funding combination fly?? Scholarship 10k, Mpower loan 27k family 9k

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Not me, I was just telling the original poster what I would do.
Welcome to American spoken English.
I am in the states about to finish my Ms now PhD on my mind.

Santanjack:

your proposed answers?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by emmanuelle27: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
Potbellied:

Not to mince words, this looks okay. Cos if I were a VO, I would put other factors into consideration even before this. Factors like how well you can defend your home ties, how well you know the school, your post-grduation plans, etc. are what I would also consider.

Best,
thanks Man, other factors aside, na this funding part de gimme second thoughts
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by NigPatriot(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tirinng:
Nigpatriot

I sent you an email, please check your spam

Sorry but I didn't find any message from you there.

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Marvel95:
any one going to Clayton State University.. And is there anyone scheduled for visa appointment on the 11th of July (Abuja). I heard there's going to be a public holiday on that day.. Eid Kabir. So Im just wondering what will be done; will the embassy reschedule or the individual has to scout for another date?
They will reschedule you if they won't work on that day. Don't worry

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Santanjack: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2022
chibertha:
Not me, I was just telling the original poster what I would do.
Welcome to American spoken English.
I am in the states about to finish my Ms now PhD on my mind.

Wow you don't want to come back

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by chibertha(f): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2022
I will return when I am done ooooh
Me and you know schooling is easier here than 9jia so let me get the highest degree without stress before I pack my bags back home and come and be forming " Being to PhD".

abi How you see am?

Santanjack:

Wow you don't want to come back
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please don't ignore
What's the possibility of applying for Visa 5 weeks to program and getting a date?

Please don't ignore
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by UmmZayd: 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
Onah16:
Hello everyone. Please who knows of any group I can join that is geared at checking visa interview dates for visitor's visa(B1/B2). Please send a private message. It's very important please

Search for FRESHUSVISA on telegram

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by appshare: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Goodevening all, please can I get the WhatsApp group chat for F1 visa appointment dates for Abuja and Lagos. Thank you!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by lolobukkie(f): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please is there an email address for Lagos Us embassy, I have an enquiry
Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Santanjack: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2022
chibertha:
I will return when I am done ooooh
Me and you know schooling is easier here than 9jia so let me get the highest degree without stress before I pack my bags back home and come and be forming " Being to PhD".

abi How you see am?

for sure schooling there soft eh
normally na to finish everything for there and return back...maybe
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by shinnymercy(f): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Please I need help. I am trying to applying for F2 visa for my daughter who is 8yo, I have completed the D-160 and I have tried scheduling appointment for her, but I have not been able to move past step 7, which asked if the applicant is younger than 14 and the response is YES, the system will instruct me to go back to step to to choose the embassy I want to sent]d the waiver application to as she is eligible for interview waiver, and that's how the cycle has been.

I mailed them and they responded that interview waiver is only in Lagos, I changed the embassy to Lagos and its still the same challenge. I don't even know how to move forwards from there, I have not even gotten to the stage of filling in the visa fee transaction reference. I realized I have to book an appointment to get a date to turn in the document.

PLs, is there anyone who knows what I may be doing wrong, or anyone who has applied for a Visa interview waiver before? Pls I need help urgently.

Thank you!!!
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by adexeli(m): 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by daram007: 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Hello guys, I am also having issues in filling my Ds-160, kindly assist.
Moreso , I have attended 3 different interviews at Lagos embassy got denied(visiting),, but now I want to go for my M. Sc at UARL(Arkansas), kindly advice on which embassies to visit and also assist me on how to choose my interview date. School resumes on Aug 22 this year.... And I will also be glad if u can add me to both Abuja and Lagos groups.. my number is 07062708447.. pls it's urgent.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Favourezeokoye(f): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
Favourezeokoye:

I need to make a payment for the Sevis fee also. I emailed you.

Sevis's fee was paid successfully. For those who need to make a payment for the Sevis fee, you can message [quote][/quote] Walspring to help you do so swiftly. He is credible, and his fee is also reasonable.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 by Shayolly: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2022
Undisputed07:
how can I reach Walspring please

Pls how do I reach Walspring for sevis fee payment?

(1) (2) (3) ... (968) (969) (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) ... (1004)

General South Africa Visa Enquiries / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.