Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria (57547 Views)

Woman Slumps, Dies While Sharing Testimony In Lagos Church / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / COVID-19 Vaccine: Why WHO Remove Nigeria For Pfizer-biontech Vaccine Sharing For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Tundebayus: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oya na
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by wonder233: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
As usual, irrespective of facts and data, a state in the north must get the highest allocation. My northern friends will defend this with all sorts of spurious allegations...you will hear anything from "Kano has more landmass", "Kano represents the north", "etc etc.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Elzak(m): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
christopheojo:
This country is dead on arrival must we politize everything. Lagos State with the highest number of infected patients that needed urgent attention is going to receive less than Kano.....a well known professor once said that we should forget everything about this administration.. so must we continue to stomach everything
I think the people of Kano should be more worried over that given their history with Pfizer and the the controversies surrounding covid-19 vaccines

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
Limited supply, you know what this means..........90% will go to big men or people with money. you will have to pay bribe if you want and there will be civil serving scammers promising they can get you the vaccine for a fee. Even doctors, Nurses and frontline workers will not get

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
As I dey like this now nothing dey do me.. Una want make I use my hand give myself sickness..

Una fada-moda.

Gather here if you ain't taking shit..

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by jayworld15(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Out of the top 10 receivers according to the hierarchical amounts received, North has 7 States. That’s “gbamsolutely” incredible. Lagos states has higher victims of Covid 19, yet Kano would receive more than it. Again, it’s “gbamsolutely” incredible.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by yusluvad(m): 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
Their problem...
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SirWarlock: 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Till it arrives then grin. If they arrive and states aren't ready in the said 5 days what then happens . Do we even have stats for health workers, frontliners and other public servants . How are we going to store them in the cold chain with just sub-constant power undecided. Also did I just see kogi state grin grin.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by 44Bulldog(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Nawah for Nigeria ooo

US to distribute the vaccines to all her 331 million citizens in 100days undecided
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Shinexprints(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kindly administer the vaccine to yourself and family.

I & my family are doing just fine. Thanks.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SATANNIST: 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
not interested. they should share it same way the palatives where shared. top govt offcials should test it first

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by okomile(f): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kogi that have only 5 cases is having over a thousand vaccine

Who will they give the dose?

This country is really a zoo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Sunnycliff(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Not for me!

Before you conclude by calling Africans names, make sure you do your research enough and talk with facts. This whole covid-19 fiasco should be a wake up call to each and every one of us in Africa.

Talking about other vaccines that have been in use in the past, the techniques are all the the same- injecting an attenuated live organism into your body in order to trigger a secondary immune response, but in this case, the virus has never been purely isolated nor purified as an entity hence what are they going to inject into your body? Instead, they decided to go for an mRNA technology. This can be delivered into the DNA instead of the cytoplasm of the cell before it can trigger an immunity against an organism that has not been isolated. This mRNA has the ability to change your body protein by replicating itself in millions thereby making your DNA editable. This is what learned people are concerned about.

Remember it is a nano chip that can be driven by a 5G technology.
This is trans-humanism, an experiment of humanity in order to produce genetically modified human beings .
Wise up please!!!

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by osusuallstars: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Don't start with health workers.
Start with all politicians.
If anything happens to the health workers after the vaccine , we are doomed but if the vaccines killed all the politicians , we are safe

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
References:
3,557 in Kano, 3,131 in Lagos — FG releases sharing formula for first batch of COVID-19 vaccine doses

https://www.thecable.ng/3557-in-kano-3131-in-lagos-fg-releases-sharing-formula-for-first-batch-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses

This country is a joke& d stupidity of this govt is evident with every passing day. How can lagos which has been d epicenter of d covid19 wahala get less than Kano? Based on d last ncdc data, Lagos had 739 cases and Kano 26. These people think with their asses
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Goke7: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
christopheojo:
This country is dead on arrival must we politize everything. Lagos State with the highest number of infected patients that needed urgent attention is going to receive less than Kano.....a well known professor once said that we should forget everything about this administration.. so must we continue to stomach everything
Same kano that was not testing for a while.

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by donmik: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Since it's not even enough, FG/govt top officials should just manage it among themselves.
We value our leaders first as good followers

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Franking: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
They should kuku give all them to the parasitic north.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Dubetex96(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
if you're interested in learning graphics design with your smart phone, company logo, video animation, flyer, business card App creation etc. Dm on WhatsApp 08162496897
All is free
2021 is a year to get over poverty ...
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
People don't really need vaccines, so let the rich get it or connected get it, they may even get infected with something else or they may become more prone to other things in the long run, so don't worry People are existing just fine.

Marcofranz:
I know if you aren't connected in Nigeria you aren't getting that vaccine anytime soon undecided
Since lagos has more cases they should have more vaccine too,why is Kano State getting more vaccine doses than lagos state undecided
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Saao(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lagos the epicentre with lower vaccines compare to Kano. Buhari will never disappoint at all.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by OmoAkin85: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
ain't taking shit..take it at ur own risk
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SirWarlock: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
christopheojo:
plateau is also receiving less than some states also so where is the politics?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by ChrisIntegral(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why give vaccine to Kogi where covid doesn't exist?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by izibili44: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marcofranz:
I know if you aren't connected in Nigeria you aren't getting that vaccine anytime soon undecided
Since lagos has more cases they should have more vaccine too,why is Kano State getting more vaccine doses than lagos state undecided
bs na malam get the country.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Mydazz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Vaccines never land, politics don show face,...... How many cases has both Kaduna and Kano had in recent time to warrant that much allocation.
But as usual, with everything in Nigeria, you must bear 2023 in mind so some things are not used against you or your party.
And Lagos State will see this and not fight for more vaccines because the leaders want to be in others good books.
Big shame to the Shameless bunch of leaders at every level of governance in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Jabioro: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Laughing...how can 3 500 goes round Lagos
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Hotbutt(f): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
It is well
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SirWarlock: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:
Nawah for Nigeria ooo

US to distribute the vaccines to all her 331 million citizens in 100days undecided
lies undecided
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
90 percent of the vaccines are for the riches and politicians, and their relatives

Fck FG

Nigerians don't need their bst vaccines
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Tonymario58: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
I'll deny taking the vaccine in Nigeria until I travel out.
For no reason anyways

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.