Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,645 members, 7,958,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria (57548 Views)

Woman Slumps, Dies While Sharing Testimony In Lagos Church / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / COVID-19 Vaccine: Why WHO Remove Nigeria For Pfizer-biontech Vaccine Sharing For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Samueltemi337(m): 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
okomile:

Bros, we know
If you know then you won't say that trash you said up there
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by byinks(f): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Not for me!

Before you conclude by calling Africans names, make sure you do your research enough and talk with facts. This whole covid-19 fiasco should be a wake up call to each and every one of us in Africa.

Talking about other vaccines that have been in use in the past, the techniques are all the the same- injecting an attenuated live organism into your body in order to trigger a secondary immune response, but in this case, the virus has never been purely isolated nor purified as an entity hence what are they going to inject into your body? Instead, they decided to go for an mRNA technology. This can be delivered into the DNA instead of the cytoplasm of the cell before it can trigger an immunity against an organism that has not been isolated. This mRNA has the ability to change your body protein by replicating itself in millions thereby making your DNA editable. This is what learned people are concerned about.

Remember it is a nano chip that can be driven by a 5G technology.
This is trans-humanism, an experiment of humanity in order to produce genetically modified human beings .
Wise up please!!!

But some people will say you're just a typical African who cannot produce anything ...so therefore you have no choice but to take it. grin
They even said the vaccine is the same type your parents took you for as baby to prevent polio and measles....but here you telling us it's not the same..... Somebody is lying to deceive us....I wonder who ?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Stewart883(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
wonder233:
As usual, irrespective of facts and data, a state in the north must get the highest allocation. My northern friends will defend this with all sorts of spurious allegations...you will hear anything from "Kano has more landmass", "Kano represents the north", "etc etc.

I have told u guys before that covid19 in Nigeria is a big scam!!! Lagos that has more cases get less vaccine than Kano...why

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by 44Bulldog(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
SirWarlock:
lies undecided

Does have time for argument

Google has always being ur friend cool
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 3:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
lol, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jabioro:
Laughing...how can 3 500 goes round Lagos
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by streetsoldier1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
christopheojo:
This country is dead on arrival must we politize everything. Lagos State with the highest number of infected patients that needed urgent attention is going to receive less than Kano.....a well known professor once said that we should forget everything about this administration.. so must we continue to stomach everything

yes, we have to forget about this administration for the sake of our mental health

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Stewart883(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
lexy2014:

This country is a joke& d stupidity of this govt is evident with every passing day. How can lagos which has been d epicenter of d covid19 wahala get less than Kano? Based on d last ncdc data, Lagos had 739 cases and Kano 26. These people think with their asses

I have been saying it. This is a clear indication that covid in Nigeria is a big scam
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SirWarlock: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Well, according to the news, the main target are health workers and immigration, airport, customs, police etc.
Remind me again which state has the highest a most vulnerable of that category.
Besides, common sense will dictate that since it's a respiratory and highly contagious disease, priority areas should be arranged based on population density.
I didn't say they were on top of the situation grin This will probably not materialize like most of their corona policies.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by ransomed: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Some will hoard the vaccine to create scarcity for people to make attempt at paying money.
Remember to pay for syringes as everything is being taxed by Another Pilfering Caucus.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by victorazyvictor(m): 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bola146:
cheesy grin Let the leaders do their own first

grin Badt guy grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by just2endowed: 3:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Marcofranz:
I know if you aren't connected in Nigeria you aren't getting that vaccine anytime soon undecided
Since lagos has more cases they should have more vaccine too,why is Kano State getting more vaccine doses than lagos state undecided

Though kano has not been testing as much as Lagos state but we can't rule out the possibility of a real outbreak in the state. The reason why gamdollar decided to play politics is best known to him. But. You know, in Nigeria, na who know who dey get first shot
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
Franktom247:
Fulani government after using our oil(southern)money to buy vaccine na northerners go still enjoy am pass apc God go still punish una big time

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SirWarlock: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
44Bulldog:

Does have time for argument

Google has always being ur friend cool
Google that they're going to distribute for all Americans over there? Not possible bro grin.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
The vaccines, will have impact, but it may not be for our benefit, some benefits the vaccines will have are:

1) testing how to cover the whole world incase of emergency, in vaccinations, and other world events.
2) It can help control population growth.
3) There are many things the vaccines can serve, but not really for the benefit of people, i think.

It would have been better if we made our vaccines by ourselves, but no, we are relying on what some institutions tell us, who are controlled by world powers or elites, with their own agenda.

So its like we are taking things from from places, we should not be taking, i heard in some African countries the people are free and they do not use face masks, everything is going as usual.

we cannot even complain, because we are not making our vaccines smiley smiley smiley smiley

SirWarlock:
True i don't know how the vaccine will impact on us apart from a few select people and maybe health workers sad.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by just2endowed: 3:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
lexy2014:

This country is a joke& d stupidity of this govt is evident with every passing day. How can lagos which has been d epicenter of d covid19 wahala get less than Kano? Based on d last ncdc data, Lagos had 739 cases and Kano 26. These people think with their asses

Everything in Nigeria is politics and nepotism. Let the federal government share the vaccine base on percentage of each state affected so far
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by innocential3032(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Our polithiefian should have it first
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by donMIG(m): 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
Don't think we need that shit
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Okwyjesus(m): 4:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
References:
3,557 in Kano, 3,131 in Lagos — FG releases sharing formula for first batch of COVID-19 vaccine doses

https://www.thecable.ng/3557-in-kano-3131-in-lagos-fg-releases-sharing-formula-for-first-batch-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses

Take your vaccine to Aso Rock.
Am immune by the blood of Jesus
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by inumidun2010(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
2 seconds, everywhere soon burst... My IGBO brothers go soon give us a better version.. ABA to the WORLD
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by lagdmark(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
inoki247:
Make them give us access to order our thing from Amazon dem no fit sell fake buh wahala for wu go order for Aliexpress nd Jumia...
Buhari didn't block online transactions or Internet usage, you can order own from Cambodian or Columbia it is OK.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by fc450(m): 4:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sabadon:
Share with whatever formular i dont care, but where fight go burst na if una make d vaccine compulsory.
exactly
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Oyiboman69: 4:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
MajohBankz:
Na Dem dey rush us,
I suggest they dilute Lagos own with water so that two people fit share one bottle.
are you OK?

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Vyolet(f): 4:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kogi is not meant to get at all, there is no coronavirus I. kogi state but I can see Kogi getting more than other states.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by CSTRR: 4:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kaduna,kano and katsina are only active when it comes to collecting.

They can never pull their weight when it comes to giving.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by okomile(f): 4:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
Samueltemi337:
If you know then you won't say that trash you said up there

Bros
Well-done
grin grin

Jump into the lagoon if u r pissed
Don't vent your frustration here grin
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by luckyflair(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
The vaccine shld not be force anybody.. it is a choice and not force pls.....
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Ubycare: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kogi state should not be given doses of the vaccine more than 100.
From the analysis they don't have up to 20 cases.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Sunnycliff(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
[quote author=byinks post=97886196]

But some people will say you're just a typical African who cannot produce anything ...so therefore you have no choice but to take it. grin
They even said the vaccine is the same type your parents took you for as baby to prevent polio and measles....but here you telling us it's not the same..... Somebody is lying to deceive us....I wonder who ?

Laughable
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Oshokalo: 4:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
QuitNotice:
And why is Kano getting more than Lagos, the epicenter

Na dawadawa dey awa leaders head...
them one take one use the other one cook soup na
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Josbreed: 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
References:
3,557 in Kano, 3,131 in Lagos — FG releases sharing formula for first batch of COVID-19 vaccine doses

https://www.thecable.ng/3557-in-kano-3131-in-lagos-fg-releases-sharing-formula-for-first-batch-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses

Sontin dat will be hoarded like palliative again?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Can't State and local government make purchases

100,000 doses/ 200,0050,000 people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five New Cases Of Coronavirus Infection In Nigeria; Total Now 70 / Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) / Coronavirus: Doctor Mohammed Kumshe Dies In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.