Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria (57387 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / COVID-19 Vaccine: Why WHO Remove Nigeria For Pfizer-biontech Vaccine Sharing For / Why WHO Remove Nigeria For Pfizer-biontech Vaccine Sharing Formular (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Olochee:
Covid-19 palliative we no see, na the vaccine now we go see?...�
exactly! I read on here people claiming they are not gonna take the vaccine, that is even if it gets to them, Nigerians would eventually have to pay to be vaccinated, lt will not be free.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Buksaylor: 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
References:
3,557 in Kano, 3,131 in Lagos — FG releases sharing formula for first batch of COVID-19 vaccine doses

https://www.thecable.ng/3557-in-kano-3131-in-lagos-fg-releases-sharing-formula-for-first-batch-of-covid-19-vaccine-doses

North gets lion share!
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by EMMY76: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Why is delta not on the list?
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by planetx: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
50,000 people to be vaccinated out of 200 million, let this one's be deceiving themselves. This is just to pacify their global overlords that they too are keying into the global vaccine agenda. I pity anyone dumb enough to take it, go and look at all the terrible side effects in the UK and the US from the vaccine.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by Balofariojames: 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
What is the parameter for sharing because I could see kogi state with 5 people since inception of covid19 will be given more vaccine compare to other state with high number of infected people.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by ekesunday(m): 6:17am On Jan 10, 2021
As usual, they have cornered the vaccine to North.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by OyinO: 7:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Targeted people will be eliminated off the map of Nigeria or the Chinese to move in. Go read up the small pox vaccines and Vaccination of the Black Tasmanians (Aborigines) in USA. Only Pastor Chris saw this coming, and spoken explicitly about it.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by iamL(f): 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Where is Delta? I laughed in covid-19. Nigeria is so messed up. Give my own to Buhari senior daughter.
Re: COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria by blueyuchay: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2021
Pls which centre is still giving first dose....I heard they have stopped first dose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.