Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD (927 Views)

Romancelander: My Real Life Experience / The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / My Real Life Experience With An Ogbanje (mermaid). Lesson Learned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by WhiteIverson: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
I see the Charlie Charlie trend everywhere and laugh. If you've ever fooled around with an Ouija board, you're life would never remain the same.

stay tuned…
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by Vyiecyie: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Riffle down, am waiting
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by Shegesweet(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
We dey wait you hope you no go roll out another fiction again
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by WhiteIverson: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
Everything I'm about to tell you it's true and it proves that there are forces that exist in this world. Forces that neither man nor science can comprehend.
Sit back and enjoy, for I am about to reveal things that I swore to myself never to reveal. All this happened when I was 10 years of age, and even many years later, the events are still fresh in my head and I've regretted it ever since.

So, let me begin, and let me end…
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by Rareoil(m): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
OP we are waiting oo
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by blazepascal(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
this op is not serious
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by debbydams(f): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Op If u wan talk abeg talk no put person for suspense. Chai my body dey road o grin

1 Like

Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by longetivity(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
Shey op dey mad nii
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by WhiteIverson: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
It was a December to remember, the schools had just closed for the term, results were out and students were excited to go home and celebrate the Christmas holiday.
I was not left out, as I had had enough of the 3 months in hell popularly known as "boarding school". Finally I can go back to eating good food, wake up whenever I like, hangout with my friends in the neighborhood and to top it all, I would eat Chin Chin, Rice, Cake and also drink Fanta, Sprite and Coke to stupor.
I collected my first term results and couldn't be bothered by its contents after all my school don't give positions only grades.
" honk honk", I heard the sound and knew it could only be my father's car. A Camry Lee, which was new at the time and my dad's pride.
Tossing my luggage into the boot, with the help of my uncle I looked back at the gate of the school and sighed knowing I'd be back in a month's time. "At least I'll enjoy the Christmas as much as I can", I said to myself and got into the car.

If only I knew what was coming…
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by WhiteIverson: 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2021
"Welcome back home", I heard my mum say to me. " Go and take off your clothes and come and carry your food".
"Finally", I said " someone with some care around here ".
Walking off to my room, I heard " hope your result was good, not that you'll go and play the whole term and waste school fees".
"They won't even allow me to rest first", I whispered to myself and began pulling my clothes
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by ArcFresky(m): 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
debbydams:
Op If u wan talk abeg talk no put person for suspense. Chai my body dey road o grin

Gbeborun grin
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by debbydams(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
WhiteIverson:
"Welcome back home", I heard my mum say to me. " Go and take off your clothes and come and carry your food".
"Finally", I said " someone with some care around here ".
Walking off to my room, I heard " hope your result was good, not that you'll go and play the whole term and waste school fees".
"They won't even allow me to rest first", I whispered to myself and began pulling my clothes

u are using us catch cruise abi mura sii
Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by IceColdVeins(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
This one Na werey shaa. Na that ouija go kee you.
I come dey park car to read premium gist undecided
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: My Real Life Experience With The Diabolical OUIJA BOARD by Thoughty2(m): 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Final Picture For This Month / I'm New Here Guys❤️ / Can A Husband Rape His Wife? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.