Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki (40749 Views)

I do not know the woman: Diri Dismisses Claims Of Leaking Sifuba's Sextape / Beaten In Germany, Accused Of Forgery, Times Ekweremadu Made Headlines / APC Edo: Why We Withdrew Forgery Case Against Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osazsky(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
omokab:
what is the truth about the judgement? I'm not supporting any side but if it were to be a poor man the case won't even get to court. APC,PDP and judges are the same thing in Nigeria .they are only playing with our intelligent. Can you work as a civil servant with two or three credit to get civil service job? No. But when it come to political office holder with money at hand you can rule the all nation with one single pass in all subject.
when where u born yoruba afonja ass slave lickers my aunt retired as headmistress with tc 2 cert which is not up to nce...keep wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by favor914: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Atlas9:

Starting from the Aso Rock NEPA bill holder (34 SANs hired to subvert the process of law, WAEC did home delivery for the first time, all in falsehood....)
Crying more than the bereaved confused ketchup, I believe Governor Obaseki sent out the strongest congratulatory message to President Buhari for his neutrality in the election? or you were in covid isolation then, & missed the news?

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Kyase(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
fergie001:

Studiously following.......let me seize the opportunity to congratulate Kenneth Emeka Mozia SAN, & Chief Akin Olujimi SAN for their composure.

I also thank the trial judge, Justice Ramat Mohammed for his been strict with time, whilst awaiting the full judgement.

I also thank AAA593, Kyase, cktheluckyman, indispensable85, igbosmoker, kahal29, seanfer, dansuqi, agborietoye for their analysis.

God bless all Nairalanders
God Bless Nigeria.

Congrats Obaseki.
Yes ooo.
I have never support someone that lost out...
Congratulations to obaseki
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
As usual obaseki is gonna fuckkk oshiomhole up anyday anytime
You don't fuckkk with a Bini son and go scot free

Oshiomhole and ize iyamu don't know what they have put their hand into

Oba atokpaee!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
favor914:
Crying more than the bereaved confused ketchup, I believe Governor Obaseki sent out the strongest congratulatory message to President Buhari for his neutrality in the election? or you were in vivid isolation then, & missed the news?

The man in Aso Rock doesn't have WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Tecno66: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
themes009:
Congratulations my man... The truth will always prevail grin

Osho how market
Laslas Oshiomhole goofed.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osazsky(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2021
Na yoruba people really full this nl .see as thread dry imagin if the jugdement went the other way we for dey page 45 ..no wonder most comment and contribution here are so stupid and 57 percent of them are lagos yoruba kids

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by fergie001: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
Kyase:

Yes ooo.
I have never support someone that lost out...
Congratulations to obaseki
Na so....I wish him all the best.

I find as lazy, the attitude of the plaintiffs, who did not make any efforts to cross-check from the University of Ibadan and the West African Examination Council; the two institutions that issued the certificates they claimed Obaseki forged. Justice Mohammed

8 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osazsky(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
KushLyon:
Some nairalanders won't like this, they will avoid this thread like a plaque grin
yoruba lagosians pls b specific

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by bjdon: 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Edo no be Lagos
Edo no be Imo
Edo no be Baleysa
Edo no be US
Obaseki no be Trump

Obaseki a great Edo man showing the world how to fight and win. Trump should come to Benin and receive lessons from the master.

3 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osazsky(m): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pls now that all is settled wat is the fate of those apc house of assembly members who refused to go for innaguration...and d uniben maze they stole ...took it to one chc and imbeach a sitting governor..uniben have been looking for thier maze they couodnt pass some results last year..i hope these apc crooks have not put it up for sale on jiji ..bring back our maze o
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:25pm On Jan 09, 2021
solmusdesigns come here and kneel down

more tears for you grin

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by omokab: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
osazsky:
when where u born yoruba afonja ass slave lickers my aunt retired as headmistress with tc 2 cert which is not up to nce...keep wailing
can you see the deluded brain. Tc is not up to nce does not mean you cant get work with it and retire with it.. As a clerical staff, you have to produce 5 o level credit to get job in federal service but that does not mean there's no cover up for those with 3 credit when you know someone. Many have been sacked because of this especially in States civil service. All the same I can't blame you because you are used to it from flat head region Igbos character.
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Indispensable85(m): 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
fergie001:

Studiously following.......let me seize the opportunity to congratulate Kenneth Emeka Mozia SAN, & Chief Akin Olujimi SAN for their composure.

I also thank the trial judge, Justice Ramat Mohammed for his been strict with time, whilst awaiting the full judgement.

I also thank AAA593, Kyase, ElSherriff, cktheluckyman, indispensable85, igbosmoker, kahal29, seanfer, dansuqi, agborietoye for their analysis.

As u predicted.
God Bless Nigeria.

Congrats Obaseki.

Just as u predicted.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Tecno66: 3:26pm On Jan 09, 2021
Factfinder1:
Victory at last.....shame on oshomole and ize iyamu and apc
No need for Ize Iyamu to appeal his disqualification because it will be of no effect. The joker was UI coming forward to say Obaseki graduated from their school.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by JudazKeyz: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I was told by PDP that Buhari has the Nigeria judiciary in his pocket.

This can't possibly be true.
Let me give you the answer for free. Buhari knows that a win for Iyamu is a win for Oshiomole that was why they rather give it to their opposition rather than letting Oshiomole to come back to politics through Iyamu.

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by fergie001: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Indispensable85:

Just as u predicted.
My brother, na so we see am ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Kyase(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
fergie001:

Na so....I wish him all the best.

I find as lazy, the attitude of the plaintiffs, who did not make any efforts to cross-check from the University of Ibadan and the West African Examination Council; the two institutions that issued the certificates they claimed Obaseki forged. Justice Mohammed
Lol the judge na badt guy

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Successmind(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Abi oshopikin don leave Nigeria for Ghana ni??
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osazsky(m): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
omokab:
can you see the deluded brain. Tc is not up to nce does not mean you can get work with and retire with. As a clerical staff, you have to produce 5 o level credit to get job in federal service but that does not mean there's no cover up for those with 3 credit when you know someone. Many have been sacked because of this especially in States civil service. All the same I can't blame you because you are used to it from flat head region Igbos character.
oga shut up and face ur lagos..do u know how many people got jobs in pry sch with tc2 in 1985..go and drink snipper..see sleepless night.kia obaseki u are wicked .u kept the best for the last..come and campaign for tinubu in lagos na when obaseki is still gov i hope its not our new stadium u are eying o..una go run
.u don c war .enter benin na

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Obestchris84(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Edo na dey Lagos my man, congrats to the men wai sabe
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osazsky(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tecno66:
No need for Ize Iyamu to appeal his disqualification because it will be of no effect. The joker was UI coming forward to say Obaseki graduated from their school.
breaking..ize iyamu rejects court rulling..procceds directly to supreme court...as d judgement was biased..i feel for the politicians who hired SANs for him

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by zoedew: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
fergie001:

I also thank AAA593, Kyase, ElSherriff, cktheluckyman, indispensable85, igbosmoker, kahal29, seanfer, dansuqi, agborietoye for their analysis.

God Bless Nigeria.

Congrats Obaseki.

The practice of Law should get better going further. Sweet victory for integrity and apostles of sound advice to clients.

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by samwillyco1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2021
Edo APC don't know anything oooo. The institution or institutions that awarded the certificate to him, said they did award the certificate to him based on their academic principles and merits, and are ready to defend it to any level. Why then wasting you money and time , although I wish them well on their further appeal.
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Gaskia: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
...He said the concession of the plaintiffs’ witnesses that they did not bother to go to the University of Ibadan or any of the institution that they claimed Mr Obaseki forged their certificates, was enough to let the case to rest.

He ruled, “Having thoroughly analysed the evidence of this case, it is the conclusion of this court that plaintiff did not forge his O’Level Certificate, his HSC certificate, and particularly his University of Ibadan degree certificate.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/435671-alleged-certificate-forgery-court-dismisses-apcs-suit-against-obaseki.html

1 Like

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by IamAtikulate: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
UncommonLogic:
Democracy and justice is working in Nigeria now oh.

Just wait till it goes against pdp then the IPIG clowns will start to wail " democracy is dead".

Congratulations to Obaseki, he clearly won the election and should be left alone.
I wanted APC to win but they lost. End of story.
Lamentation of a pained thiefubu e-rodent
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by wink2015(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
GodfatherIsm has been crushed and defeated in Edo state.

Oshiomole has been disgraced, humiliated and retired from politics.

OSHIOMOLE WILL SWEAR NEVER TO BE A POLITICAL GODFATHER IN HIS LIFE.

I pity those house of assembly members who mortgaged their positons in the Edo state legislature to fight Obaseki.

Binis that are busy supporting Oshiomole and the APC in Edo state should learn a bitter lesson from the reward of back biting, back stabbing and bringing down your own towns man.

most of this fight against Obaseki were being spearheaded by some of the binis. What a pity!

GOD ALMIGHTY HAS DELIVER JUDGEMENT.

or

Are they going to supreme court to waste their money?

or

Are they thinking of assassinating's Obaseki to get power by all means?

OSHIOMOLE AND HIS SUPPORTERS DON SHAME !

EDO STATE NO BE LAGOS !

2 Likes

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by 4ckyou: 3:39pm On Jan 09, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
I was told by PDP that Buhari has the Nigeria judiciary in his pocket.

This can't possibly be true.

The Supreme Court obviously
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Omoslim26: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Atlas9:

Imo has a supreme court created government...

So how dat one take join you
is it your Imo,or is it your supreme court government

leave Imo out of dis matter afterall even your own governor na thief himself go still thief las las

Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by Chibuike17: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Our God is always there 4 us Godwin ooooh PDP all the way congrats to lover's of freedom.
Re: Court Dismisses Claims Of Forgery Against Obaseki by osazsky(m): 3:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Daum:
Some people will not sleep well today in Benin...chai

Pepper dem
Obaseki pepper dem oooo

Where is Shuaibu let him come and dance for me again...

Shay be one court disqualified Ize iyamu as APC aspirant for the elections

Obaseki 2: 0 Ize iyamu, Oshiomole, Captain Osa
who will not sleep in benin..abi yoruba people will not sleep in lagos see as obaseki humilated thier god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Orders Mass Retirement Of Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.