Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] (2192 Views)

Depressed and Broke: Life Is Hard. I'm Doing This [Picture] / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / No Matter How Broke You Are, What’s That One Thing You Can Still Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
When you are single, jobless, broke, a one minute man, hungry, your cable TV sub has expired, and you don't have money to sub (like me), you do the following.

1. Play Charlie Charlie (when I did it with a piece of paper, it worked)
2. You drink juice
3. You exercise
4. And you lie on the floor and trade some crypto

Kindly add to the list. Please, who go borrow men 500 Naira make I use buy food?

Even the phone I'm using is 5k because I can't afford iPhone. Just take a look at the low quality picture I took with it.

Life no just balance. I hate being broke, lazy, jobless, and a minute man.

Please, what should I do?

1 Like

Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by Tony142: 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:
When you are single, jobless, broke, a one minute man, hungry, your cable TV sub has expired, and you don't have money to sub, you do the following.

2. You drink juice
3. You exercise

Kindly add to the list. Please, who go borrow men 500 Naira make I use buy food?

Even the phone I'm using is 5k because I can't afford iPhone. Just take a look at the low quality picture I took with it.

Lol, that Charlie Charlie is demonic o

1 Like

Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tony142:

Lol, that Charlie Charlie is demonic o

We go chop am. Hunger dey. grin
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by Saviolamemphix(m): 3:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Be kiaful o no go invok demons come ur room o grin grin
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by Jessepaid(m): 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hehehe....

Una just wan increase the price of pencils...

Have pity on those small children wey dey go school na... grin

1 Like

Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by Tony142: 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:

We go chop am. Hunger dey. grin

hahaha
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by Crunchyg2: 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2021
Must you use style to show off, why showing us your room for what?
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by cappucino925(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:
When you are single, jobless, broke, a one minute man, hungry, your cable TV sub has expired, and you don't have money to sub (like me), you do the following.

2. You drink juice
3. You exercise

Lol
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by thatsleepboy1: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegend show us way na. I am loyal o
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
iLegendd:

2. You drink juice
3. You exercise

I fit give you the 500
tho you be BOSS ooo

1 Like

Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
chizzypresh:

I fit give you the 500
tho you be BOSS ooo
Dollars?
You dey whine bros legend? grin
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
5hanklee:

Dollars?
You dey whine bros legend? grin

He said 500naira ooo no be dollars jor
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Must you use style to show off, why showing us your room for what?

If you want me to please you, pay me, else consume whatever I post.

You have no choice other than

1. Complain/dislike
2. Admire/compliment
3. Ignore/mind your business

Ninety years or less from now, we'll both be dead, so be focused on making an impact and cementing your name offline, not monitoring others online and complaining about their lives.

Nobody on Nairaland will reveal this secret to you, but I did for free.

Please, don't come back trying to throw punches — I'll ignore.

1 Like

Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
chizzypresh:

He said 500naira ooo no be dollars jor

No. I want 500BTC or $500 million. tongue
Re: When You Are Jobless, Suck In Bed, and Broke, You Do This... [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2021
iLegendd:

No. I want 500BTC or $500 million. tongue

Okay na
Right now,I don't have it

(1) (Reply)

Since I Cant Kill Myself, I Always Ruin Myself / Single At 37,I Find Solace In My Secret Affairs With My Brother-in-law / Share Your “ Na Me Fcck Up” Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.