Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

After Satan Fear Womennnnnn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Satan Fear Womennnnnn (2148 Views)

Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? / If God Is All-powerful, Why Doesn't He Destroy Satan ONCE AND FOR ALL / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
There's this lady that I have been in a relationship with since 2016...
She Is from Port Harcourt (River State)..

She has been a cool, caring, obedient, beautiful and always look so takeaway for me... grin grin

I'm staying at abuja with her,she is a nurse; and I'm driver.

So one day we had a little misunderstanding between both of us, before I could realized she has initiated a fight,we fought like "John cena and Big show" we broke some appliances in the house,torn clothes and even got some things burnt .. no one intervene for us...

I tried stoping the fight but she still insist on fighting,she start saying to me,if I don't kill you I won't rest, on hearing that I ran away to the nearby Bush...

She chased me with a Cutlass and knife,she wanted to stab me..so i ran inside the Bush grin.. after a while of her chasing me she decided to go back cos I ran as fast and furious... grin grin

I stayed in that Bush for 5 hours,i was bleeding a little bit in some parts of My body that's she got injured... So I decided to find a comfortable place and sit,i cut some leaves spray them on the ground nd then sat down nakely... angry angry grin...

I had to cover My d##K angry ;Dwith my hands to avoid being bit or stung by an ant grin.....

Some thoughts ran through My mind so I began reasoning this step by step...i was like what the Bleep!! is wrong with me me? grin??why did I even ran away?? grin I'm I not Man enough to repel her?? grin is this how she gonna treats me when we finally married?? Does it's mean that women are no longer weaker vessels ?? ;DImagine her chasing some son with a Cutlass!! Why I'm i even staying in this Bush naked?? Does its mean I don't have strength to fight a woman!!, what's if she succeeded cutting me, "will i have died"...?

What if I didn't ran away,would she have stabbed me or cut me with that's Cutlass?? Oh nooo..i must go home but what if she's still hiding somewhere and be waiting for me??..

As All this thoughts were going on in My head, something climb to my dick when I didn't notice and stung me embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed...i shouted holy ghost and ran deeper into grin ;Dthe bush,on getting to one....

To be continued grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
grin op you need slap grin

8 Likes

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 4:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
On getting to one certain place in the Bush I checked My dick behold and behold it's was a gaint red ant grin...i got it' off me, find a little leaf and cover my stuff well then began heading out of the bush...

I sneak to the nearby Bush around My house,i over Heard people shouting, moving in and out of My resident....i moved very fast to My neighbors backyard and get one of My neighbors trouser And put on.

I ran out to the verander to check what was going on, but everyone was running away from me, calling me names,some group of guys ran after me with a Cutlass again.. grin grin i say to myself .... My legs run angry grin and we ran ..... grin grin

To be continued
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 4:30pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ferrytech:
grin op you need slap grin
; grin grin
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Unzerious: 4:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmm, Who Is the Big Show

2 Likes

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Nonexisting: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2022
You think satan himself doesn't fear women? Why do you think he decided to deceive Eve instead of giving her matching order to chop the apple? You think if na Adam he went to, he wouldn't just order him to eat it? You no dey understand the level of evilness associated with this gender we are alll talking about.

5 Likes

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Jmichael1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
I jst dey enjoy dis ur story even tho we knw say na lie bt continue....

2 Likes

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Jmichael1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2022
OKON125:
On getting to one certain place in the Bush I checked My dick behold and behold it's was a gaint red ant grin...i got it' off me, find a little leaf and cover my stuff well then began heading out of the bush...

I sneak to the nearby Bush around My house,i over Heard people shouting, moving in and out of My resident....i moved very fast to My neighbors backyard and get one of My neighbors trouser And put on.

I ran out to the verander to check what was going on, but everyone was running away from me, calling me names,some group of guys ran after me with a Cutlass again.. grin grin i say to myself .... My legs run angry grin and we ran ..... grin grin

To be continued

see as u make me jst dey laff 4 here....

my legs run...and we ran again...

guy u no well...

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
Where u dey

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
bukky1994:
Where u dey
omor i still dey oo grin grin
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

see as u make me jst dey laff 4 here....

my legs run...and we ran again...

guy u no well...
grin grin grin
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
I jst dey enjoy dis ur story even tho we knw say na lie bt continue....
grin grin I'll continue!

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=Nonexisting post=113406568]You think satan himself doesn't fear women? Why do you think he decided to deceive Eve instead of giving her matching order to chop the apple? You think if na Adam he went to, he wouldn't just order him to eat it? You no dey understand the level of evilness associated with this gender we are alll talking about.[/quote) this thing ;Dyou are saying, you are on your own oo
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
Unzerious:
Hmm, Who Is the Big Show
grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
OKON125:
omor i still dey oo grin grin
update na I just come back from work dey chilax
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
bukky1994:
update na I just come back from work dey chilax
don't worry very soon I will update it.
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Jmichael1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
OKON125:

we still dey wait ooh....
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2022
OKON125:
OK
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
We ran as fast as my legs could go,we had a stream in that village so I throttle My legs towards the stream direction,on getting to the stream, My legs whisper to me "boss I think we have tried and we are tired also let's fall down... immediately My legs finishes speaking to me,i just fell down and we both roll down the stream hill... grin

It's won't up to five minutes of rolling,we stopped,i turned to look at my back behold a group of ladies and gentlemen were already around me angry angry i lifted up my head,i look to the sky and voice out,..oh Lord send thunder and lightening to wherever My girlfriend is, make sure you roast, toast,fried, cook,burn her and then send her back to me Amen....

Immediately I finished, everyone held me by My,ears,nose,hands,legs... some be giving me slapping signal....i was taken back not to My house but to the village square grin...

I was laid down,i was asked to face down; immediately some one got a phone and call My girlfriend and the police... ohh gosh ....

I screamed like a bby cat on the ground, just then I heard the police van, blowing their siren and also coming towards the village square...

Sudden person starting,ooh yes his girlfriend is here,i raised My head up nd saw My girlfriend standing behind me... that's not even enough she bend down and say to me again" if I don't kill you call me a bastard"...she then gave me a hot and powerful slap boooommm!!..i saw little Stars and also wondered where they are !!! grin

To be continued
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
bukky1994:
OK
hope you have seen!
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
OKON125:
hope you have seen!
noo

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thank u sir

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Jmichael1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
We dey here gidigba,we go nowere...
on your mandate i stand today..

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Haynnie: 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
OKON125:
There's this lady that I have been in a relationship with since 2016...
She Is from Port Harcourt (River State)..

She has been a cool, caring, obedient, beautiful and always look so takeaway for me... grin grin

I'm staying at abuja with her,she is a nurse; and I'm driver.

So one day we had a little misunderstanding between both of us, before I could realized she has initiated a fight,we fought like "John cena and Big show" we broke some appliances in the house,torn clothes and even got some things burnt .. no one intervene for us...

I tried stoping the fight but she still insist on fighting,she start saying to me,if I don't kill you I won't rest, on hearing that I ran away to the nearby Bush...

She chased me with a Cutlass and knife,she wanted to stab me..so i ran inside the Bush grin.. after a while of her chasing me she decided to go back cos I ran as fast and furious... grin grin

I stayed in that Bush for 5 hours,i was bleeding a little bit in some parts of My body that's she got injured... So I decided to find a comfortable place and sit,i cut some leaves spray them on the ground nd then sat down nakely... angry angry grin...

I had to cover My d##K angry ;Dwith my hands to avoid being bit or stung by an ant grin.....

Some thoughts ran through My mind so I began reasoning this step by step...i was like what the Bleep!! is wrong with me me? grin??why did I even ran away?? grin I'm I not Man enough to repel her?? grin is this how she gonna treats me when we finally married?? Does it's mean that women are no longer weaker vessels ?? ;DImagine her chasing some son with a Cutlass!! Why I'm i even staying in this Bush naked?? Does its mean I don't have strength to fight a woman!!, what's if she succeeded cutting me, "will i have died"...?

What if I didn't ran away,would she have stabbed me or cut me with that's Cutlass?? Oh nooo..i must go home but what if she's still hiding somewhere and be waiting for me??..

As All this thoughts were going on in My head, something climb to my dick when I didn't notice and stung me embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed...i shouted holy ghost and ran deeper into grin ;Dthe bush,on getting to one....

To be continued grin grin grin grin

Na God go help you grin
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Ballzproblemm: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
lost interest , the more you are doing "to be continued" the more the narration becomes boring ,by the way it sounds like fiction ,out of here

3 Likes

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by techWriter3: 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
moll you necessity bump

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Johnycastro18: 9:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
"Some thoughts ran through My mind so I began reasoning this step by step...i was like what the Bleep!! is wrong with me me? grin??why did I even ran away?? grin I'm I not Man enough to repel her?? grin is this how she gonna treats me when we finally married?? Does it's mean that women are no longer weaker vessels ?? ;DImagine her chasing some son with a Cutlass!! Why I'm i even staying in this Bush naked?? Does its mean I don't have strength to fight a woman!!, what's if she succeeded cutting me, "will i have died"...? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
lost interest , the more you are doing "to be continued" the more the narration becomes boring ,by the way it sounds like fiction ,out of here
I'm sorry!!
I'll write down everything when I'm less busy...
It's fictional now. grin
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
Johnycastro18:
"Some thoughts ran through My mind so I began reasoning this step by step...i was like what the Bleep!! is wrong with me me? grin??why did I even ran away?? grin I'm I not Man enough to repel her?? grin is this how she gonna treats me when we finally married?? Does it's mean that women are no longer weaker vessels ?? ;DImagine her chasing some son with a Cutlass!! Why I'm i even staying in this Bush naked?? Does its mean I don't have strength to fight a woman!!, what's if she succeeded cutting me, "will i have died"...? grin grin grin
grin
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by OKON125(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2022
Haynnie:

Na God go help you grin
grin
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by Bluezy13(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: After Satan Fear Womennnnnn by FatherBona: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ballzproblemm:

Who dey beg dz one grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Confused To Decide! Help Me Out My Fellow Nairalanders / 9nice 2 Bi Here / What Is Your Ideal Man/woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.