Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd (7226 Views)

How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Tkidex(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dear nairalander pls save a depress soul with a tip of advice
i got to notice dat my girlfriend is having another sexual affair with another man through her facebook chat and i never for once demand sex from her just in order to keep the relationship strong,but i got to knw dat she is having an secretly affair wit sum 1,and dis not the first time i caught her in the act which she admit and later confess dat such wont occur again which i forgave her but just yesterday i got to knw dat she is still in her old ways pls nairlanders i need a tip of advice frm u guys,should i play along wit her by havin my way with her or broke up completely and peacefully without having my payback cos am deeply inlove with dis girl in question but i dont knw how to go about it

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Pearlla(f): 6:29pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
i got to notice dat my girlfriend is having another sexual affair with another man through her facebook chat and i never for once demand sex from her just in order to keep the relationship strong,but i got to knw dat she is having an secretly affair wit sum 1,and dis not the first time i caught her in the act which she admit and later confess dat such wont occur again which i forgave her but just yesterday i got to knw dat she is still in her old ways pls nairlanders i need a tip of advice frm u guys,should i play along wit her by havin my way with her or broke up completely and peacefully without having my payback cos am deeply inlove with dis girl in question but i dont knw how to go about it
just ask her what she really wants....... that's all.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
i got to notice dat my girlfriend is having another sexual affair with another man through her facebook chat a i never for once demand sex from her just in order to keep the relationship strong, I got to knw dat she is having an secretly affair wit sum 1,and dis not the first time i caught her in the act which she admit and later confess dat such wont occur again which i forgave her but just yesterday i got to knw dat she is still in her old ways pls nairlanders i need a tip of advice frm u guys,should i play along wit her by havin my way with her or broke up completely and peacefully without having my payback cos am deeply inlove with dis girl in question but i dont knw how to go about it

Next time know this " if you are not hitting it, another guy is hitting it hard"

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by czarr(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
You have to let her go, its not easy bit its for the best.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by slimjohn2k5: 6:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
There is a reason Bible put conditions on forgiving cheating partner
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by pyyxxaro: 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
YUSUF PAPA wise PASS YOU undecided

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
You are not serious , am disappointed In you, you didn't sex her..be doing mumu for girl .Mr nice man.. you no resemble me..I do Operation no mercy formula for sex..
If I grabb her , Bleep her well,Dem no born her well make she dey do dose nonsense..
One is with me now..she is using phone to disturb me up and down..
Bec I dicked hell out of her ...
I have done this before,those days I have a girl as girlfriend me too I keep her no sex her...at all..
Without knowing that my class mate femostic for mapoly part-time those years ..
He dey knack her badly..Bleep her well well..
Me I dey du mumu future wife..
Guy wise up, no dey do mumu for girl...
Yes they will tell no sex till marriage.. they there when another nigga go dey hot her hard..
And let me warn do over love a girl..
Be neutral please I take God beg you.. Don't be convinced by her charming character and carried away..
So you will be on safer side..if she dumped you..
Take time to study who she is, what she can do... know her capabilities...
Me self na me dey use Dem do yanga..
Until you see you true God given future girl ...no wahala for that...
Let her go please babes plenty for outside..
I have experiences in dating....if I start telling you stories.. space no go allow me...
Guy you are a man ... overlooked those things..move on ..life goes on..
Me I do wetin girl dey miss me, am not arround now..she dey vex say I no too dey call her,she tell me say it seems I dey fuvk another girl here.....

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by adedehinbo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Someone already gave you d best of advice! Leave her now,you can get over it

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
..Brother Ode

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
I can't believe there are people who are dating a girl in 2021 without banging her shocked

9 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by debbydams(f): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
hummm, sorry about that but pls leave her, a cheating partner is worst o,, breakup with time u wil be okay �, a cheating partner will neva change.. .. hang out with friends so that u can easily forget her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
i got to notice dat my girlfriend is having another sexual affair with another man through her facebook chat and i never for once demand sex from her just in order to keep the relationship strong,but i got to knw dat she is having an secretly affair wit sum 1,and dis not the first time i caught her in the act which she admit and later confess dat such wont occur again which i forgave her but just yesterday i got to knw dat she is still in her old ways pls nairlanders i need a tip of advice frm u guys,should i play along wit her by havin my way with her or broke up completely and peacefully without having my payback cos am deeply inlove with dis girl in question but i dont knw how to go about-faces it
please never do that to impress ladies.. you will think say you are showing her that you are nice..she will be using you to do mumu..
The one I have now first told me she doesn't like sex...she pretend as if she doesn't know what is sex..she almost stay away from me for days..I later invite her and I seduce her till she open her legs..I hit her ,over hit her G spot...
The next day she is coming from work and call me to branch if am at home..she sleeps over...
Now she dey take me as her husband ...as if we are married..she dey call me 247.. to know my well-being.. RightNow she is wanting me to come back .I traveled..
I love her ooo though but I didn't let her know...she is the one missing me..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Offpoint1: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Please give me her number let me reprimand her.
How could she do such to you upon all the love you showed her? Please give me her contact, it's very important I scold her.

3 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by quisera(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
You are not serious , am disappointed In you, you didn't sex her..be doing mumu for girl .Mr nice man.. you no resemble me..I do Operation no mercy formula for sex..
If I grabb her , Bleep her well,Dem no born her well make she dey do dose nonsense..
One is with me now..she is using phone to disturb me up and down..
Bec I dicked hell out of her ...
I have done this before,those days I have a girl as girlfriend me too I keep her no sex her...at all..
Without knowing that my class mate femostic for mapoly part-time those years ..
He dey knack her badly..Bleep her well well..
Me I dey du mumu future wife..
Guy wise up, no dey do mumu for girl...
Yes they will tell no sex till marriage.. they there when another nigga go dey hot her hard..
And let me warn do over love a girl..
Be neutral please I take God beg you.. Don't be convinced by her charming character and carried away..
So you will be on safer side..if she dumped you..
Take time to study who she is, what she can do... know her capabilities...
Me self na me dey use Dem do yanga..
Until you see you true God given future girl ...no wahala for that...
Let her go please babes plenty for outside..
I have experiences in dating....if I start telling you stories.. space no go allow me...
Guy you are a man ... overlooked those things..move on ..life goes on..
Me I do wetin girl dey miss me, am not arround now..she dey vex say I no too dey call her,she tell me say it seems I dey fuvk another girl here.....
Oboy you talk too much

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
I can't believe there are people who are dating a girl in 2021 without banging her shocked
for where I dey...hmmmm ..don't overlooked those girls..d thing wey Dem dey collect ..enhmmmm...but for our eyes we go look say Dem dey decent and Good looking..
If d girl like make she vex go

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
Xxx123xxx:
..Brother Ode
I know say you cant do such..
Me me ..as she enter my house ,my dick don ready..after little gist ..omo na
Match... straight to business..those girls Sabi pretend

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by TJaguar(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2021
You no bang her, but another man dey chop her undecided . If you can't bang her then leave her... forget love, that girl is promiscuous. Make you no go dey regret set you no bang her later. If you try and you cannot collect pussy then leave her

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by paulolee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
I can't believe what av just read, maybe you typed this jus to get attention because u dnt seems serious atall...
you are in no sex relationship with a girl and you caught her cheating, you stupidly allow it slide and didnt ask for sex..
you continued and still caught her again and you are asking us whats the way forward because she use kanyamata for you abi??
i cnt believ such guys still exist, they is no girl born of a woman that can try this to me or to any of my cliqs even if shes more influential than Beyonce or is she the only daughter of a millionaire??
PEPs dey sha o, it seems thier bruan is inside a plate of water because their thinking is too shallow..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by gfon(m): 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Chaii na that love go kill you sef.You ain't straffing her,but she's getting drilled.Thank goodness you didn't though.better dumb that bitch before she gives you an STD.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Kapeter(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Just send me her number man. Ama advice her for you.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Isokoson1: 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bros I go advice you make you no just allow that girl go like that you know brush her konkonbellow..make sure say you chop her well, then tell her make she get am from your life... Girls and cheating Nah like.. Hmmmmm just konkonbellow her
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Isokoson1: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Bros play along make sure say you chop that girl. Before you break up... E go pain me. Say you know eat Her apple before u break up... Abeg bros if possible tear the apple for her

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by kc4christ(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2021
Oga,during my school days one girl from my dept wa we just dey as friend no dey let her friends form her hostle visit me,but she get boy-friend oo and me now wa blow he friends as a dicck once i notice,on a good day she come as usual guy i blow her oo from there we blow dey go cos she tell me say the guy i see like 10 of him pix for her phone na her cousin(boyfriend).
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Snitch24(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:

for the sake of ur mental health
stay away from her
most of these girls are not Worth loving
cut every connection bro
be happy
peace

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by willybaby(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
how is having your way with her a payback sex she will still enjoy, SIMP if a lady ain't loyal move on or endure it quietly ur choice

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by vicben27(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
gringringringrin Weldon assistant Boyfriend. you don't keep a Nigerian girl without knacking her kpekus, you definitely going to be seating on a long thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by extol1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:
I can forgive a cheating partner but I can't allow a cheating partner into my life. for the sake of peace of mind, just break up now and don't think of having your own share by sleeping with her

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by freeman5050: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Tkidex:

First of all, How are old are you?
And What do you do currently?
Once I get answers on these, I will give you suitable advice you may need.
Waiting.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Tkidex(m): 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Am 24 years old and i do work at landmark university omu aran kwara state
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by networkrecharg: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Offpoint1:
Please give me her number let me reprimand her.
How could she do such to you upon all the love you showed her? Please give me her contact, it's very important to I scold her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by verygoodbadboi: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2021
Let Amaka go before she does more damage to your mental being

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfrnd by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
freeman5050:

First of all, How are old are you?
And What do you do currently?
Once I get answers on these, I will give you suitable advice you may need.
Waiting.

He asked for advice not interrogation.. grin grin oga "how are old are you"....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Men Believe This Myth About The Vagina Of Women? / Fellaz / Does Money Really Get A Girl To Fall In Love?(come Inside Let's Talk About This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.