Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies (55978 Views)

Police Detain House On The Rock's Pastor Uche Aigbe For Preaching With AK-47 / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Franking: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2021
I thought they say God never fails. Or maybe God has his reasons for allowing him die. Either way, God cannot be trusted.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by ikorodureporta: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2021
LagosEconomist:

First of all. Condolences to the departed Minister. I pray for strength and God's grace for His wife and family at this time.

He, like all of mankind, will stand before the judgement seat of Christ. The Lord guaranteed, and His word shall not return void, that He gave up His life for those who accept God's gift of redemption, and while the new life leads us to strive to live righteously, it is Christ's ultimate sacrifice, indisputably prophesied severally centuries before the act, that will redeem mankind.

You can choose to keep vomiting rubbish about illuminati, or even the lower level deception about God fraudulently switching bodies on the cross. Your words, thoughts and beliefs can only be true, if they align with the truth.

The Church does not have a lot of traditions. You can listen to the entire new testament in a couple of hours https://www.biblegateway.com/. The communion is a tradition proclaiming the Lord's death. It certainly makes the enemies of God uncomfortable, but God created and loves every human being.

Step away from ignorance and high sounding gibberish & embrace the simple truth of God's love.

1st Corinthians 11:23

23 For I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, “This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me.” 25 In the same way, after supper he took the cup, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me.” 26 For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes.

does that atmosphere in the pix look like a place for holy Communion, or high class occultism??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Isokoson1: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2021
Bodexman:
But nothing States in the pastor's message that he died of covid now.

We shouldn't attach every death to covid for Christ's sake.

People died of other ailments and people have been dying before 2020/21.

My brother Dia mata tire me... Anybody way die Nah covid kill the person... Make them check wetin kill that man abeg...make them no dey use scamdemic dey cash out... I go soon leave this topic for una
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by popefuse(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2021
why tagging it covid? abi where in the story he was infected with covid
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by timesup234: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2021
emmykingzy:

If you believe in that Devil pushing you, please go and try it and let's see. For your information, Even your father the Devil and all his demons can't stand against them. You can ask him.
devil dont exist. Stop being a camel. Your level of reasoning is lower than that of a donkey

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by tfelicityk(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2021
May his soul rest in peace...
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by IMASTEX: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2021
MakeWeTalk:

I beg what makes you think he was God:s faithful servant?
A brilliant question. Heading a congregation and doing God'swill are two different thing. Meanwhile, whether faithful or unfaithful servants must exist one day.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Golan007: 10:43am On Jan 10, 2021
Olawale118:
No no no...they have Moses and the prophets, let them listen to them

So why are these ones not to be criticised, corrected or cursed?
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Sufisunni: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2021
Quite sad. My condolence

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:
God failed another of his faithful servant. Till when will the sheeples be free from their delusion?
If he had survived covid 19, he wouldn't have let us hear word with Thanksgiving and all his god has done for him. But now he's dead, the same God knows best..
If God can take the praises when the goings are good, he might as well take the blame when things go south.
At least one of his colleagues in business said he could lay his hand on the Covid-19 patients to heal them and I have been wanting him to try Sha with that bald head....but you still need to say RIP brother. He has impacted lives on some people. I respect him 4 that... Some would have joined bad gangs and some would have joined prostitution. All I hate about Christian spiritual leaders is their boldness to dare God... We all remember the case of Daniel Abodunrin that entered the den of Lion with his stupid faith... Lions devoured him. But those lions are wicked creatures Sha. They started devouring from his prick

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Adeniran906(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
Fetuses die!
Babies die at birth or infant.
Adolescent die.
Youth die.
Old people do die.

We all will die one day not known to us.
It's all destined.
One incident will sure kill us. Accidents, diseases, plague, etc.

O Allah grant me a merciful exit when my time is up and raise me up as one of those nearest to your Mercy.
Allahumo amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by oluwaseyi0: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2021
greggng:

You are the only human bold enough to talk to God in a manner others are afraid of ...you must be the devil...only him has done that

What research makes you conclude he's the only human
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Godpikin4real(f): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2021
RIP MOG.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by dazzlingd(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2021
maynia:

So God killed him?
If he survived it is God's Grace
If he died, God knows best.

See life, Grace is limited, you have grace until you die, then people in your church use your death as a prayer reference thanking God, till they die also and another will use them as prayer reference that's how the cycle continues.
The pastor thought he had Grace grin wink

If na popular atheist die or na ogun worshipper, dem go talk another thing

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Sunsets: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2021
That is their belief; respect it. That's civilization. As long as they are not forcing it down your throat.
masterP042:
God failed another of his faithful servant. Till when will the sheeples be free from their delusion?
If he had survived covid 19, he wouldn't have let us hear word with Thanksgiving and all his god has done for him. But now he's dead, the same God knows best..
If God can take the praises when the goings are good, he might as well take the blame when things go south.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by oshonwambada: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:
u wil need God one day in ur lifetime and u wil remember how made mockery of him.I really pity ur type
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by quickly: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2021
costandi:
Pastor dey remind us of the deadly nature of COVID instead of reminding us that Jesus died to save us from the deadly nature of COVID. I REFUSE TO LISTEN TO THIS!!!

then u dont love your family, this thing is real

Wetin make CNN and the rest dey shout Covid Covid

When this thing enter ur body e dey chop organs especially lungs.

Dont mind Pastor Chris and Oyedepo they are scammers
and Covid is coming for them just watch

wear ur mask and santise ur hands.

the mask is to stop infected ppl spreading it to the uninfected. so if eveybody wear mask he rate of spreading will stop.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Temidaryour: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2021
RIP to the dead..
So person no fit die in peace again
Naija Na scam
Covid Na scam
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by 27Pushing30: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2021
How exactly do you know this for a fact?

Olawale118:
well, death is actually a gateway to life. Whether COVID-19 or plane crash, the most important is to enter into life. Blessed are the dead in Christ...
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by doggedfighter(f): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
Reinaldo:

Better watch your mouth.

Will shut up there
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Zenithpeak(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:

Just the same way God will fail you in every aspect of your life......
God will fail you in your academics, in your finances, in your marriage, in childbearing, in childrearing, even in your old age.

Thank God you hated Him so much already, so you'll have no one to blame for your miserable and misadventure life.
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by oshonwambada: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Was it Covid-19 that caused his death?

That ought not to be of those who are truly God's servants. Check their history in the Bible.

Perhaps there's something we don't know.

Nonetheless, may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. Amen.

Apparently it was only because his time to die had come, because there was still life in his bones even after his death.

2 Kings 13:20-21 (KJV)

And Elisha died, and they buried him. And the bands of the Moabites invaded the land at the coming in of the year.
And it came to pass, as they were burying a man, that, behold, they spied a band of men; and they cast the man into the sepulchre of Elisha: and when the man was let down, and touched the bones of Elisha, he revived, and stood up on his feet.

So Elisha didn't die because of the sickness but because his time to die had come, otherwise the sickness would have never been able to kill him.

God bless.
All I know is that everyone of them making mockery of God wil cry for his help soon or later

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Tumbulum: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Bodexman:
But nothing States in the pastor's message that he died of covid now.

We shouldn't attach every death to covid for Christ's sake.

People died of other ailments and people have been dying before 2020/21.
don't mind the fear mongers
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:

You idiot!

Who lives forever in this life?

Since you know nothing about Christianity, why don't you shut up?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by oshonwambada: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2021
Bodexman:

Pls mind what you utter with your mouth.

Just an advice. Thanks
don't stress urself.just leave him.only pity him cos he wil regret it soon
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by krizventure: 10:57am On Jan 10, 2021
Even the rock couldn't safe him
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by MurderX: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:

Fear of the unknown. It shows you guys just worship God out of fear. That's the main shackle tying many to religion.
I made a simple common sense statement. It's just like if Nigeria progresses, u thank Trump, but if it goes south you blame Buhari. Does it make sense? The person that takes the praises supposed to take the blame. I can't deceive myself.
Although, it's only mentally weak individuals that always find who to blame or hold responsible for their own actions. I am 100 percent responsible for my actions, gains and losses. I don't blame any God or Satan anywhere

With so many likes for your posts, it's interesting how Nigerians are gradually begin to think outside the box of religion.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by KBDOT(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Rip
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by Geesaintagape: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Rip. Covid-19 or malaria death is death
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by krizventure: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2021
Behave!

You idiot!

Who lives forever in this life?

Since you know nothing about Christianity, why don't you shut up?

[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by VULCAN(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2021
Your ignorance is plain to the spiritually enlightened.

Paul the apostle penned this powerful statement:

Philippians 1v21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

You will not be able to comprehend the significance of those words because you are on the outside.

The Pastor has returned home to receive his reward for his doings on the earth.

One day you also will leave this earthly plane but where you will be going is up for discussion!

masterP042:
Re: COVID-19: Yinka Akinbami Is Dead. House On The Rock Pastor Dies by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:03am On Jan 10, 2021
masterP042:

Thank you ja re! Foolish people, they will learn - sadly, the hard way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of 7 Best Dressed Nigerian Pastors / Apostle Johnson Suleman Speaks About DSS Arrest, Issues Threat (Video) / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.