Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! (878 Views)

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Litesloaded: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2021
I greet una o.
I am just tired of that house sad I feel Soo weak, I grew up different! I am not let out to play since am a kid. I tried my best to have friends but got none! I needed someone to advice me (man to man but I have no one cause I know no body)
My father has stayed 7yrs outside (not yet back) we only received calls from him and he hardly send us money.
I just want to try go and find a Hustle even though they never let me do anything to earn money(and they never supply my needs).
At what age can I leave them? now am 17
Do other men go out and stay for 7yrs without returning?
Do I need something like a God father before taking decisions? Even though I have none! And my dad won't listen to me sef!
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by longetivity(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2021
financially stable age

1 Like

Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Litesloaded: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
longetivity:
financially stable age
Ok like what? And how much should I have?
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by donbachi(m): 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2021
Dont be like my younger brother oo.."i'm grown,i'm grown"...wen e reach to renew the rent.him pack come back house..kulu down my guy."i no dey chop beans,i no dey drink akamu".na wen u dey leave with parent.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by illicit(m): 8:37pm On Jan 09, 2021
Stay for one more year to make it legit....

Start hanging out now with the guy(s) of your choice at places u are allowed to go like salon, stores, school but be careful....

To be a man you need some courage and be assertive even around your mum or dad but don't be rude
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Omihanifa: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
If you don't have a stable source of income please don't try it undecided
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
donbachi:
Dont be like my younger brother oo.."i'm grown,i'm grown"...wen e reach to renew the rent.him pack come back house..kulu down my guy."i no dey chop beans,i no dey drink akamu".na wen u dey leave with parent.

Hahahahaha
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by yomi007k(m): 8:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
donbachi:

Bro you no know say na experience be best teacher.

Allow them gain experience naa grin
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 09, 2021
You're a teenager and teenage comes with ravaging hormones.

You want to go and cohabitate with a small girl, make her pregnant and add to Nigeria's economic and social crises?

You want freedom not money, kid.

If you wanted money, you'll ask us how to earn money and we'll tell you to start hawking sausage rolls and soft drinks for the sufferhead lane ,wait and complete your education for the formal and lazy lane , join an internet fraud syndicate or a kidnapping gang for the fast lane .

Nobody out there plucks money on trees .

Better make peace with your mother at home because that girl you're running away from your mother to will ruin you...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by donbachi(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2021
yomi007k:

Bro you no know say na experience be best teacher.

Allow them gain experience naa grin
i dey stop dog make e no chop shiit..as if na me go chop am.
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by mfoniso67157: 5:13am On Jan 10, 2021
:financially stable ageOk like what? And how much should I have?
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Drizzy5001(m): 6:52am On Jan 10, 2021
Are u through with secondary school?
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Elmiguel(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2021
You aren't ready to be alone. Relax and enjoy your time with your family while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Lilchags(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
donbachi:
LMAO
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Young man write jamb, pass, gain admission and get the independence you crave
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by VicThory(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
ethicallyright:
You're a teenager and teenage comes with ravaging hormones.

You want to go and cohabitate with a small girl, make her pregnant and add to Nigeria's economic and social crises?

You want freedom not money, kid.

If you wanted money, you'll ask us how to earn money and we'll tell you to start hawking sausage rolls and soft drinks for the sufferhead lane ,wait and complete your education for the formal and lazy lane , join an internet fraud syndicate or a kidnapping gang for the fast lane .

Nobody out there plucks money on trees .

Better make peace with your mother at home because that girl you're running away from your mother to will ruin you...

Teach me how to get money sir
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by QualityCool: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Once you finish your bsc if you are schooling

After your service don’t go back home. Get your own apartment and start planning your life as a man

That is my own plan though.

1 Like

Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by iamyemiakins(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
donbachi:

Ur brother is not a real niggarr

Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by Mindlog: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
donbachi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!at What Age Can I Leave My Parents House? Am Tired!!!!! by faithfull18(f): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
They no dey tell person @OP. You better enjoy this stage while it lasts. You don't know how sweet it is having someone foot your bills, wait for it, lol.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Move Your Goods From Place To Place In Lagos. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Sylvester Oromoni Coroner Inquest Daily Update / How Can I Get Over The Death Of My Mother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.