Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Why Do People Keep Shoe Boxes Long After They Purchased A Shoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Keep Shoe Boxes Long After They Purchased A Shoe (301 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / People Keep Saying This And I Don't Understand Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Keep Shoe Boxes Long After They Purchased A Shoe by Tookool(m): 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
This is something I've always thought to myself.

Why would you leave shoeboxes in your room long after you bought a shoe, in some cases the shoes are worn out but the box is still intact on the wardrobe.

Some so called celebrities do this too, they make videos showing up to 20 shoe boxes piled up on the wardrobe.

Even if you must keep, one or two is enough, just incase you want to travel.

Do you have your own reasons please?
Re: Why Do People Keep Shoe Boxes Long After They Purchased A Shoe by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2021
In case the shoe last na the carton you go use take go find an for market again na. Esp men wey no dey ever get two pairs. One does it all for them and if it turns out to be a durable one, the circle continues. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Has Been Arrested For Killing A Guy, See The Reactions Below / Ladies How Will You React To This / 3bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow Selling At Lekki For 10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.