Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,624 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? (18266 Views)

How Long Should One Waits Before Starting To Demand For Sex From New Partner? / When Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A New Partner? / How To Initiate Sex With A Girl That Comes Visiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by IFuckWell: 10:54am On Feb 24
I feel the second date ought be enough for y'all to start flirting around. Anymore, and you're just relegating your life to the friendzone. So, no more than 1 - 2 weeks. sad

Whats your thoughts? lipsrsealed

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Xenry: 11:05am On Feb 24
The moment you start paying bills.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Solofresh2: 11:24am On Feb 24
Am a straight forward person if I want sex from you,I will tell you that is what I want on the first date.If you don't agree,you go your way. The same thing for serious relationship. I can't beg you for sex and relationship

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by kenuoyibo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24
IFuckWell:
I feel the second date ought be enough for y'all to start flirting around. Anymore, and you're just relegating your life to the friendzone. So, no more than 1 - 2 weeks. sad

Whats your thoughts? lipsrsealed
I knack them on first meeting till I found d love of my life

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Cassandraloius: 5:45pm On Feb 24
6mnths at most.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by LeeSmart: 9:07pm On Feb 24
Make e no pass dey day wey she accept to date me

6 Likes

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Uncle96(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24
Most women I date always like me more than I like them so I usually make the move on the first day and succeed , they on the other hand would do anything to satisfy me even if they are virgins

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Nonexisting1: 9:14pm On Feb 24
Solofresh2:
Am a straight forward person if I want sex from you,I will tell you that is what I want on the first date.If you don't agree,you go your way. The same thing for serious relationship. I can't beg you for sex and relationship
Correct man.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:15pm On Feb 24
what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by ITbomb(m): 9:37pm On Feb 24
Just start touch and telling her how sexy she is on the second date.
If she doesn't reciprocate, she dey take you for mugu, dump her immediately

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by EreluRoz: 6:01am On Feb 25
LeeSmart:
Person no even understand you sometimes
Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Lalami3232(m): 6:03am On Feb 25
Do you need to pretend about it? She's already a borehole before you met her, so start drilling from the already existing fountain you met

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Gggjhhj: 6:15am On Feb 25
I initiate s#x on the first date, mostly first date is always in my place,

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by LeeSmart: 6:51am On Feb 25
EreluRoz:
Person no even understand you sometimes
Lol daht my comment nearly make sleep outside lastnight. But i don apologize sha

1 Like

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by EreluRoz: 7:03am On Feb 25
LeeSmart:

Lol daht my comment nearly make sleep outside lastnight. But i don apologize sha
E reach like that? 😆. Ashawo still dy your eyes sha

1 Like

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:40am On Feb 25
All my dates with girls are always in my place and I can't be with a girl that's not my sister and not touch her,the girl reaction to the touching will determine if there will be sex,even if it's on the first date

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Sniper101(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25
The first meet up? Am all up for the sex & more.

If it doesn't happen the first time
Then it should be on the second meet up.

If it doesn't occur on the 1st and 2nd time we met? Then there definitely won't be a 3rd meeting.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Illegal1(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25
Solofresh2:

omoh.........nah ur kind of guys i dey like.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Illegal1(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25
LeeSmart:

omoh...,.....no time to check time,delay is dangerous..

2 Likes

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Quality20(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25
On d nyt of de marriage. Why should I be initiating sex b4 marriage when I'm not a fornicator nor dating a fornicatoress? Or is ur question meant for fornicating men?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Negroid001(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25
Never bring up the topic. Act like you're not even interested. It'll happen naturally.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by VinnyBaba: 8:15pm On Feb 25
No specific time. sad

On the 1st or 2nd Date, Talk about Sex and Flirt around and watch her Facials response. smiley

If she wants to Fucck, you will know. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Okoroawusa: 8:22pm On Feb 25
Immediately of course. Abi na play we come play?

1 Like

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Rizzputin(m): 8:47pm On Feb 25
I would have just first date. But how long from when you meet a girl to a first date? 1 week? 4 weeks? A month or two?

For me, I aim to fùck a girl on the first date. So when do I set up a first date after meeting her? Really quickly

So for example, if I meet a girl on Monday, I set up the first date on Thursday. And sex happens.(80% of the time)

If it doesn't happen, I set up the second date 3 or 4 days later. And then it happens

Anything passed the second & third one, and the odds of sex happening drops significantly.

18 Likes

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by brain54(m): 1:06am On Feb 26
It depends on the person...

You no go use the same strategy for sister Mary for Amaka!

6 Likes

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by G00dharddick: 9:58am On Feb 26
Dyfynezz12:
All my dates with girls are always in my place and I can't be with a girl that's not my sister and not touch her,the girl reaction to the touching will determine if there will be sex,even if it's on the first date

Wisdom personified!

Comrade, go to any restaurants and collect anything in my name I'll pay!

1 Like

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by G00dharddick: 10:04am On Feb 26
All my meet up with a girl is at my house. I'll get her in the mood ASAP and knack the hell out of her. However, her reactions to the touches will determine the outcome!

Any girl who shows up at your house is definitely there for sex, if not wetin she come do? Na cinema she come watch?

3 Likes

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:55am On Feb 26
G00dharddick:

Wisdom personified!

Comrade, go to any restaurants and collect anything in my name I'll pay!

😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by slaawomirr: 11:22am On Feb 26
Damnnn niggar

Instantly
Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by GreatAchiever1: 11:22am On Feb 26
Immediately after marriage to consummate the union.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? by folake4u(f): 11:22am On Feb 26
3 years. 🙏

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are The Things That Pushes People To Cheat? / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.