Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives (1334 Views)

Man Set To Marry Two Wives From Same Community In Abia State (Photo) / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Lamanii22(f): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2021
Here's my opinion: two women sharing the same penis can never be happy together....

It's either you marry them and make them live separately or just stick with one wife....

I rather you stick with one wife... Polygamy is the beginning of madness truss me...

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Pk01(m): 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2021
Something is definitely wrong with ya..is better to be polygamous than having side chicks...how many wives king solomon had ?.. go ahead and marry ur two wives jor...when women triple the no. Of men in the world..ehn! If you think am lying go to any higher institution and see for yourself..stop copying oyinbo man...and live a life and african life ..our fore father's you know how many wives then get ....

Panini,kamini ooh lamini how many times I call you ? Becarefull

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Samakus(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2021
The last time I checked, Ned Nwoko is doing just fine. cheesy

The way that guy's post is ruffling female feathers eh cheesy cheesy..

Wahala be like Oshiomhole! E no fine but e dey gbensh fine woman grin

4 Likes

Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Bodyodour: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2021
Big madam, so this is why you created this thread? Can't you go and comment under his post?

2 Likes

Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by SavageResponse(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lamanii22:
Here's my opinion: two women sharing the same penis can never be happy together....

It's either you marry them and make them live separately or just stick with one wife....

I rather you stick with one wife... Polygamy is the beginning of madness truss me...

Leave the guy to marry his two wives in peace!

3 Likes

Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by drmikeadams(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lamanii22:

My beautiful lamani. ..ur black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Kingosytex(m): 11:58pm On Jan 09, 2021
Instead of marrying two wives, marry three.

I don't support polygamy, I hate it to high heavens but if you must be polygamous then marry at least three.

Don't marry two, e get why.

1 Like

Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Kobicove(m): 12:01am On Jan 10, 2021
So you opened a thread for this? undecided
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Oluromantic: 1:48am On Jan 10, 2021
But if Ned nwoko ask your hand in marriage now, you will break your own rules
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Lamanii22(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
SavageResponse:

Leave the guy to marry his two wives in peace!

Nah .. it can't be in peace... It has never been....
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Lamanii22(f): 10:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bodyodour:
Big madam, so this is why you created this thread? Can't you go and comment under his post?

My opinion might not be heard there.... Cause I got to the thread late.... People get tired after viewing the first 3pages.
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Lamanii22(f): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oluromantic:
But if Ned nwoko ask your hand in marriage now, you will break your own rules

Nah... I've got standards.... I can't marry someone I will end up cheating on....
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Lamanii22(f): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kobicove:
So you opened a thread for this? undecided

Hell yes
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by revived: 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lmaoo
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Lamanii22(f): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pk01:
Something is definitely wrong with ya..is better to be polygamous than having side chicks...how many wives king solomon had ?.. go ahead and marry ur two wives jor...when women triple the no. Of men in the world..ehn! If you think am lying go to any higher institution and see for yourself..stop copying oyinbo man...and live a life and african life ..our fore father's you know how many wives then get ....

You know how many destinies wicked stepmoms ruined during the days of our fathers.... and please nothing is wrong with me... This is just an opinion
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Oluromantic: 10:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lamanii22:

Nah... I've got standards.... I can't marry someone I will end up cheating on....
From a modern day girl? Standard where billions dey. Lol. Easier said than done.
Re: A Reply To The Guy Who Wants To Marry Two Wives by Humanoid01(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pk01:

King Solomon was blessed with wisdom and abundance of material possessions, are you?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Northern Female Doctor Calls Out Igbo Lawmaker Who Is Asking Her For A Romantic / In Need Of A God Fearing Beautiful Lady For A No Sex Relationship / Taking Care of the Freckled Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.