Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Has Chymall Crashed? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Chymall Crashed? (13066 Views)

Has Chymall Crashed? / Has MBA Forex Finally Crashed? / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by nizelgirl(f): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Any business your not offering services or product is most likely to be a scam. That is why I always tell people join Longrich and smile every week without the fear of being scam.

1 Like

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Fibonacci88: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
When u begin see bill board of all these ponzy just know that the end is nigh.

1 Like

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by SocialJustice: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
amliftedhigher:
Good evening fellow Nairalanders,
My reasons for being skeptical about CHYMALL has been confirmed to me. I am not wrong in my assumption but then I have lost 900k plus as it stands now from chymall investment.
I have missed receiving my dividend in the last 18 days now. Today I asked my upliner and he is telling me stories. That chymall did an upgrade and that people are paying loans for the upgrade. That when you finish paying your own loan, you will start receiving your dividend again. That my loan will end in 4 months plus time.
My brothers and sisters, I did not instruct chymall to borrow money and upgrade my account now I am paying a loan that I did not subscribed.
CHYMALL is a fraud MBA is a fraud. They are a ponzi scheme.
With MBA forex failing, it will pull similar ponzis down with it.

2 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by otomatic(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
So, from being ecommerce business , they are now into selling points, whatever that means. No wonder I've never seen someone who has a product bought from them.

4 Likes

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Tammynator(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
otomatic:
So, from being ecommerce business , they are now into selling points, whatever that means. No wonder I've never seen someone who has a product bought from them.
There are products. People have it. I have it but, less than I'm supposed to have. Selling points is a faster way to withdraw. The essence of the business is for you to make money isn't it? If you withdraw through the site, you are charged 5% or so and it takes up to 4 days for the money to drop in your account.
It is then better to sell your points to service center.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by RAGPTeamLeader: 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Well, I have nothing to say. Let's just not be greedy in the pursuit of wealth.

I'm proudly a RECHARGE AND GET PAID member since May, 2018 �
You can check out my RAGP website:
https://stanimart.com

Recharge And Get Paid is also helping me build my E-commerce dream. You can visit my store:
https://stanipax.com

Some Products are on their way from China ☺
Like hair growth, beard growth, hair removal, stretch marks removal, teeth whitening, waist trainers, weight loss Tea.

You can order when they're available.

Thanks to RECHARGE AND GET PAID.

amliftedhigher:
Good evening fellow Nairalanders,
My reasons for being skeptical about CHYMALL has been confirmed to me. I am not wrong in my assumption but then I have lost 900k plus as it stands now from chymall investment.
I have missed receiving my dividend in the last 18 days now. Today I asked my upliner and he is telling me stories. That chymall did an upgrade and that people are paying loans for the upgrade. That when you finish paying your own loan, you will start receiving your dividend again. That my loan will end in 4 months plus time.
My brothers and sisters, I did not instruct chymall to borrow money and upgrade my account now I am paying a loan that I did not subscribed.
CHYMALL is a fraud MBA is a fraud. They are a ponzi scheme.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by liprises(m): 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nobody can bring down Chymall. 2 years in Africa and waxing stronger. Chymall will stay for 50 more years.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 26, 2021
Let people keep deceiving themselves,that online business is at the verge of collapsing and die hard members are still promoting it
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by ganjaman: 4:07am On May 15, 2021
Chizillar1:
What is the purpose of this thread? I laugh at all of you. What is making you think Chymall is going down? Your all ignorance and stupidity is shambolic.
You talk about upgrade and loan repayment. Some members with team has completed their loan and now earning like previously on a higher package. I only have 40 points and hopefully this coming week, I clear and continue earning as before. Many of you have cashed out left and consistently for more than a year. Now, management has said, ok, let's do bigger business guys and kind enough to give you loan without any interest so we can enjoy longer term. Now they are scam. After they have survived you all through the Pandemic and yet no elementary of gratefulness, trust and patient. If you can't stand the heat, please leave the kitchen. Yes, leave the kitchen for those who understand company vision and long term goals.
CHY mall is getting listed in Hong Kong Stock exchange this year and company has big plan for it's members. It get listed and traded just like Apple, Facebook, Amazon, pinduoduo etc and bigger investors will trade it's shares. Have you asked yourselves the purpose of the boutique points in your account you are accumulating? If you are still in doubt, head over to YouTube and type CHY CEO Ben Chah interviews. After watching and listening, you will think twice before posting rubbish about global firm in this noble forum.

You must be a fool or part of the scam to write/believe that trash you must wrote
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by idealsico(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2021
Please, what is the true status of Chymall investment?
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Loris576(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
idealsico:
Please, what is the true status of Chymall investment?
?
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by mabeni(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Op, what's the update about chy mall. A friend who invitested in it still can't get his dividends till date. Chy mall claims the Covid-19 level in malaysia high and people can't go to work bla bla
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Trex4(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2021
mabeni:
Op, what's the update about chy mall. A friend who invitested in it still can't get his dividends till date. Chy mall claims the Covid-19 level in malaysia high and people can't go to work bla bla

It has crashed since April nah.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by peeps4u: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hello, I have expected you to have come back to show proof of life of Chymall after this rant.

Chizillar1:
What is the purpose of this thread? I laugh at all of you. What is making you think Chymall is going down? Your all ignorance and stupidity is shambolic.
You talk about upgrade and loan repayment. Some members with team has completed their loan and now earning like previously on a higher package. I only have 40 points and hopefully this coming week, I clear and continue earning as before. Many of you have cashed out left and consistently for more than a year. Now, management has said, ok, let's do bigger business guys and kind enough to give you loan without any interest so we can enjoy longer term. Now they are scam. After they have survived you all through the Pandemic and yet no elementary of gratefulness, trust and patient. If you can't stand the heat, please leave the kitchen. Yes, leave the kitchen for those who understand company vision and long term goals.
CHY mall is getting listed in Hong Kong Stock exchange this year and company has big plan for it's members. It get listed and traded just like Apple, Facebook, Amazon, pinduoduo etc and bigger investors will trade it's shares. Have you asked yourselves the purpose of the boutique points in your account you are accumulating? If you are still in doubt, head over to YouTube and type CHY CEO Ben Chah interviews. After watching and listening, you will think twice before posting rubbish about global firm in this noble forum.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by mabeni(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2021
Trex4:
It has crashed since April nah.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by civilserva: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Chizillar1:

Where are you now?
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by civilserva: 11:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Coolis:
I used to read this phrase "This life no balance" on nairaland. While some people are building houses and accumulating massive wealth through this Chymall, others are busy calling and typing nonsense about Chymall. Issorit, continue. You are doing yourself

Building house with money obtained by fraud
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by civilserva: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2021
liprises:
Nobody can bring down Chymall. 2 years in Africa and waxing stronger. Chymall will stay for 50 more years.

True. Except Chymall itself.
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by Terrier99: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
liprises:

You're very foolish

1 Like

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by fidtopade: 6:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
ganjaman:

You must be a fool or part of the scam to write/believe that trash you must wrote
how market??
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by ChisomKapa53: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2021
civilserva:

Where are you now?

Are you still laughing BECAUSE CHY MALL IS A SCAM AND IT HAS CRASHED!

Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by ChisomKapa53: 2:42am On Dec 22, 2021
mabeni:

ALL NA WASH! E DON CRASH BETA CRASH PASS BELVIEW THAT YEAR!
CHY MALL IS A FRAUD O.... Check their mumu website and see
https://www.chymall.net/
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by ChisomKapa53: 2:46am On Dec 22, 2021
civilserva:

True. Except Chymall itself.

Fools paradise... CHY MALL IS GONE O
Re: Has Chymall Crashed? by ChisomKapa53: 2:49am On Dec 22, 2021
liprises:

Fools paradise... CHY MALL IS GONE O
Na you build am bah

(1) (2) (Reply)

99% Forex Signal Provider Service (discount Currently On) / 60 African Startups Receive $4 Million Equity-Free Funding From Google / How To Become A Millionaire From Nylon/plastic/polythene Recycling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.