Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,731 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go (35302 Views)

IGP Orders Posting/Redeployment Of AIGs To Various Departments & Commands. / Uncertainty As IGP Suspends Deployment Of DIGs, AIGs, CPs For Election Duty / IGP Decorates 24 AIGs With New Ranks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by adadike(f): 10:23am On Jan 10, 2021
Daboomb:

will you STFU!
How will putting someone there simply because he is an Igbo man and wants to be loyal to Buhari, be different from putting a Northerner there who will also claim loyalty to Buhari?
We are complaining about Nepotism and you are here begging for Nepotism, just because it suits your tribesman?
You people are no different from the Clanish Buhari that you complain about. angry

The next in like to that position is that AIG Moses Jitoboh (I dont even care where he is from) and should be appointed to the position.
you should be the one to shut it. We have been the most marginalised in this administration and if I stand in favour of my people, what's that to you? And if you are so pained, then ntorr!
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by AFONJACOW(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2021
Another mallam to take over... Does it mean Afonja are not good for that post... After that thief balogun no other Yoruba has smear that seat...
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by sweetgala(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2021
kettykin:
The worst IG ever to lead the worst police force in the world. Sometimes I wonder whether what we have here can pass as a police force.

The police has failed and the army is now doing the work of the police fighting crime and trying to push back bandits and criminals.

Which other country in the world is the military fighting banditry and not external wars.
The police appears to be the source of Nigerias never-ending problems

Your statement reveals major ignorance, in terms of performance and metrics IGP Adamu has performed better than all his predecessors in recent years, save for the £ENDSARS campaign which he responded to effectively by dissolving sars meeting with the demasnds of the protesters and effective communication, we've seen him reform the police he had put a plan in place over 24 months ago for community policing and has been crucial for the initial success of the amotekun program. The police service in Nigeria has been damaged by many years of poor leadership and political intrigues and IGP Adamu was the first in decades to steer clear of any Political intrigues over his tenure.

I really like the man, he is calm, irrespective of the recent protests and riots we saw over the previous months, police accountability and issues of police brutality had really reduced. I know some of you would like to belive that SARs excesses and police extra killings started in 2015, but that very much is far from the truth.

The country needs saving but bringing forth false claims only muddy the waters and make it difficult to see the path to freedom and prosperity for our nation and it's people.
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Good riddance.

Buratai should follow them and good bleeping riddance to all of them.
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by foreshore(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2021
Islie:
...Baraya, Lamorde, Inakwu, Karma, Mustafa, Adeoye, Adeyanju, others in list

° Anxiety in Force hdqtrs as 3 DIGs, 2 AIGs, 1 CP warm up to replace Adamu

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/igp-adamu-retirement-3-digs-10-aigs-to-go/

Nigeria is a Fulani dynasty. As usual, it's a Fulani that will succeed him a Fulani
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Toktee(m): 10:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Islie:
...Baraya, Lamorde, Inakwu, Karma, Mustafa, Adeoye, Adeyanju, others in list

° Anxiety in Force hdqtrs as 3 DIGs, 2 AIGs, 1 CP warm up to replace Adamu

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/igp-adamu-retirement-3-digs-10-aigs-to-go/
worst IG ever. grin grin.. He will not be missed just like those idiots before him. grin grin
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by PaAdu02(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Let it be known that CP Dasuki was the same man that ordered the killing of Apo 6 ,at Abuja some years back.
A Cp that because of a girl he wanted ordered his men to kill and frame the App 6 up for crime will not augur well for a country like Nigeria going thru hard times with extremist elements.

He will easily form alliance and who who knows what our collective faiths would be.

No to CP Dasuki
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Clearing way always for their clannish and incompetent choice
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
kettykin:
The worst IG ever to lead the worst police force in the world. Sometimes I wonder whether what we have here can pass as a police force.

The police has failed and the army is now doing the work of the police fighting crime and trying to push back bandits and criminals.

Which other country in the world is the military fighting banditry and not external wars.
The police appears to be the source of Nigerias never ending problems

Bros, they’re a symptom not the source!

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by westerngezy(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
"Specifically, the new Police Act provided among others, that a person to be appointed IGP shall be a senior police officer not below the rank of an Assistant Inspector General of Police (AIG), with the requisite academic qualification of not less than a first degree or its equivalent in addition to professional and managerial experience."

But the president that controls them requires minimum of SSCE...confused people...
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by udomma1005(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
kettykin:

Calm down dude.... It's either you take care of their welfare, retrain them, rebrand them OR..... You shut up!
Nigerian Police is what Nigerian Government has created <GIGO> Garbage in, Garbage out!

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Don't call a group of armed Marauders 'the police.'

We don't have a police force, we only have a group of employed thugs.
❌❌❌
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by NextD18: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
adadike:
you should be the one to shut it. We have been the most marginalised in this administration and if I stand in favour of my people, what's that to you? And if you are so pained, then ntorr!
Troublemaker grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by generalud: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
I will not be surprise to see a northerner succeeding igp Mohammed Adamu because it is hereditary in nigeria, especially under this present government.
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
kettykin:

If the police have failed and the army now doing the job of the police according to u, then how well have the army faired at it?
The police is not the source of Nigeria's unending problem.
Everywhere in the world it's the society that makes the police and not the other way round

If you ask me, I think Nigeria failed her police
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by ayenale1(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Some political news not opening on nairaland or is it just me...anyways Oga Adamu i don try...
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by orlaglobal234: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ok na NOTED rest well
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Jaisman26(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
kettykin:

you are purely on weed I can attest that. Keep your sentiment and hate aside tell yourself the truth regards to Police IG that exhibit professional conduct as this present IGP Adamu Mohammed.
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Omojolaray(m): 7:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
mozes01:
I am wishing AIG Olafimihan Adeoye a happy retirement. Been on numerous assignment with him and his boys when he was the commissioner of police osun state. An upright man and if am to add, a staunch advocate of Christ . God bless u sir.

Wish all Naija police be like him. angry angry
I worked under him... Honestly honest man

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Gyong(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
mong those said to be bracing up to take over the baton from Adamu are three Deputy Inspectors General of Police, two Assistant Inspectors General of Police and a Commissioner of Police recently deployed as acting Assistant Inspector General of police, Force CID Annex, Lagos. They include DIG Sanusi Lemu, DIG Usman Alkali Baba, DIG Dan-Mallam Mohammed, AIG Hafiz Inuwa, AIG Garba Umar and CP Dasuki Galadanchi, who recently completed a course at the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru, Plateau State.

This part got my attention. Only aboki is fit to take the baton. May God help us before aboki colonize this country.
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Lydiakoko: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
My Elder brother will be the next IGP AIG Don Awuan
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by aameenn: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2021
between 1999 and 2002, Musliu Smith was the IGP, while he was succeeded by Mustafa Adebayo Balogun (2002-2005). Sunday Ehindero, from 2005 to 2007 and handed over to Mike Mbama Okiro (2007-2009); then Ogbonna Onovo (2009-2010).
IS OK BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM SOUTH. Hmmmmmmm Niger 4real
Re: IGP Adamu retirement: 3 DIGs, 10 AIGs to go by Dblaz(f): 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Who takes over is not the issue. The issue should be will he perform up to the expectations of Nigerians and the NPF enabling laws?

Looking for materials for Nigerian Police Force Test, then check this out. Found it helpful too....
https://myjobtests.com/practice/package/nigeria-police-force-recruitment-test-online-practice/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malabu Oil Deal: Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bribe Allegation / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph / Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.