Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) (46159 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by rastaLivity: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Quite sad
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Abnaw(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
May Allah Grant them aljannah firdaus as there final abode

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bad leadership -> Bad roads -> Death.

Stop writing nonsense like Inaliwahalai crap!

Hold your rulers accountable, morrons!

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by alyarmouk(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nasoo him name n history tk die..jakpa since u no gree
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
So much wish i can leave 9ja. .
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
My heart bleeds.
May they rest well.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
RIP to them, really painful shall a whole family

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sigh... And, the year never even start o!!! undecided
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian man, his wife, and children were burnt to death in a fatal accident along the Nasarawa - Abuja expressway on Saturday, January 9, IgbereTV reports.

The deceased Nigerian man identified as Prince Nuhu Hamman'Gabdo is said to be a staff of the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) in Abuja and held the traditional title of Galadima of Gashaka Chiefdom.

According to reports, Hamman'Gabdo and his family were returning to Abuja after a visit to his country home in Gashaka LGA and the Mambilla plateau that encompasses Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Eyes witnesses say his car collided with a Siena vehicle coming in the opposite direction, leading to a huge inferno that engulfed both cars killing all the occupants.

His friends and close associates have taken to social media to express their grief over the sad occurrence.

One of them, Ado Adamu Also who saw him just last week, wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100021742809365/posts/854805778587508/?app=fbl

Another friend, Rabiu Musa, wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100051657094732/posts/230401108691791/?app=fbl

Seems like 2021 is a continuation of 2020 in a way!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by 2shure: 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Collision at night.it must have been mad speed. What caused the fire,spark from battery and battery exploded . It must have been a terrible speed either caused by wreckless driving,dead and expired halogen headlamps that have lil or no vision at night,poor night vision,distraction,sleeping on wheels or yahoo boy drunk driving dangerous overspeeding when no one is chasing you
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
Chai

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian man, his wife, and children were burnt to death in a fatal accident along the Nasarawa - Abuja expressway on Saturday, January 9, IgbereTV reports.

The deceased Nigerian man identified as Prince Nuhu Hamman'Gabdo is said to be a staff of the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) in Abuja and held the traditional title of Galadima of Gashaka Chiefdom.

According to reports, Hamman'Gabdo and his family were returning to Abuja after a visit to his country home in Gashaka LGA and the Mambilla plateau that encompasses Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Eyes witnesses say his car collided with a Siena vehicle coming in the opposite direction, leading to a huge inferno that engulfed both cars killing all the occupants.

His friends and close associates have taken to social media to express their grief over the sad occurrence.

One of them, Ado Adamu Also who saw him just last week, wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100021742809365/posts/854805778587508/?app=fbl

Another friend, Rabiu Musa, wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100051657094732/posts/230401108691791/?app=fbl
Jesus is Lord.......
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by ignis: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
People are really dieing in this 2021.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sad. RIP.

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by DollarBuddy: 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I swear to God in Heaven each time am traveling my Heart Sinks to the Bottom of my Stomach,
Especially each time all these massive Trucks pass my Vehicle,... I just can't help but keep imagining like
"What if this Truck driver is High or Drunk or the Truck Fails brake and enters my Lane and Collides with me, especially with all those strong powerful metal and steel that Truck is made with, what will be my Fate",.... These kind of thoughts always sends Cold Chills down my tender Spine each time am traveling.

It is well with my Soul..... Amen.

Anty, please kill that fear. One major cause of death in accidents is fear.

Pls be aware that life has a way of making what we fear most happen to us.

A man who's afraid of death is liable to be killed by a falling leaf. I come in peace.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
What a painful exit angry

Pitiful family,,, RIP
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is deep, a whole family wiped out. Chei!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by sugarleen: 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I swear to God in Heaven each time am traveling my Heart Sinks to the Bottom of my Stomach,
Especially each time all these massive Trucks pass my Vehicle,... I just can't help but keep imagining like
"What if this Truck driver is High or Drunk or the Truck Fails brake and enters my Lane and Collides with me, especially with all those strong powerful metal and steel that Truck is made with, what will be my Fate",.... These kind of thoughts always sends Cold Chills down my tender Spine each time am traveling.

Those that know God do not fear death, death is gain!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sad, RIP to the dead..

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Glaswegian: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Same with me o.

Nothing scares me like road travel. I do intercity road travel only once in a year (twice occasionally).
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by chimeziedickson: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Really sad.....Rip

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sad, RIP

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
R.I.P.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Ziontrain20: 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hmmnn what a hard way to exit planet earth! Lord have mercy!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
Jeez!!!

What is really happening?

Is 2021 competing to outdo 2020? This is not what we bargained for.

R.I.P
People die everyday
Stop all this stupid lamentation about years and times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Same as me! i always have same thought!

when on bus or on bike and a Petrol Tanker Passes me by, i can't help but think of "what if" The tanker Explodes beside me grin
DaddyRochie1642:

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Bennysam: 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Amen
I thought I’m the only one that think like this
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
kalu61:
Fear kills faster than death.

Remove such thought if you want to have peace of mind. Anybody can die anytime, any day and anywhere.

Have you heard of strange bullet killing one inside his room after penetrating the roof.

R.I.P to the deads.
true, that stray bullet stuff happened to my colleague.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by iramure(m): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Where are the yeye/thief/stupid pastors/imams that have once told this man 2021 is his year
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by UnBanEbenezer(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

I can relate vividly.
Especially those luxurious truck drivers that drive heartlessly
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
All in one moment. Wow..so sad

Properties for extended family members to fight for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Picture Of Aba-owerri Road Showing How Neat Aba Has Become Recently / Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: Reconstruction, Rehabilitation And Expansion / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.