Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) (45966 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Man, Wife And Three Kids Burnt To Death In Fatal Accident On Christmas Day (Pics / Soldier Who Escaped Attack On Her Wedding Day Killed In Fatal Accident. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Asadujames202(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
Allaahh couldn't safe him

Upon all the several years of skull slamming
Yet the rapist he's been slamming his head repeatedly worshipping

Disappointed him when he needed him the most

Ok Allah couldn't save him cus Allah is not a firefighter

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Onwu oku. Chukwu aju ife ojo sad
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bintin laye
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Tonymario58: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is sad
May God rest their souls.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Omezif(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
So terrible, may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Tonymario58: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Asadujames202:

You're not well
Respect to the dead
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Onyeka8: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
May their gentle Souls RIP Amen.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by macjireh: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
Jeez!!!

What is really happening?

Is 2021 competing to outdo 2020? This is not what we bargained for.

R.I.P
unfortunately D's year will be badder...any good tin u see D's year is a disguise of a greater evil coming... give ur life to Christ
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by PastorFire: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
Jeez!!!

R.I.P
It has no correlation. It's just the circle of life. And it will happen again & again.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by asobo: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
Too bad cry cry cry
RIP Prince.
This same family lost two Prince last year. Prince Ali accept my condolences. cry
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2021
Really sad RIP
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by openmine(m): 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
What a horrible way to leave this world!
The FRSC should intensify more of their efforts this year in curbing this avoidable accidents mainly caused by wrongful overtaking!
Some transport companies need to be either suspended or fined heavily for using unprofessional drivers and dysfunctional vehicles!
The number of fatalities on our roads last year has been shocking!
Two years ago I witnessed a sienna conveying passengers luckily escaping two trucks coming from opposite direction when the reckless driver was trying to play 'God' by overtaking....any slight increase in speed from any of those ugly looking trucks would smashed that sienna in seconds and its occupants would have been 'pushing daisies' by now!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
While alive: 1) Confess Jesus as lord and savior 2) Have good relationship God
Death can take any form but rest assured that y'll be a subject of God's Kingdom
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by guy222: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
An entire family of six gone in a single day. A single dayyyy, ohh my God, this is too much to digest, we have seen enough death already, 2020 i thought we are done with you,
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by abidem4real: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
TMSMedia:
A Nigerian man, his wife, and children were burnt to death in a fatal accident along the Nasarawa - Abuja expressway on Saturday, January 9, IgbereTV reports.

The deceased Nigerian man identified as Prince Nuhu Hamman'Gabdo is said to be a staff of the Nigeria Communication Commission (NCC) in Abuja and held the traditional title of Galadima of Gashaka Chiefdom.

According to reports, Hamman'Gabdo and his family were returning to Abuja after a visit to his country home in Gashaka LGA and the Mambilla plateau that encompasses Sardauna LGA of Taraba state. Eyes witnesses say his car collided with a Siena vehicle coming in the opposite direction, leading to a huge inferno that engulfed both cars killing all the occupants.

His friends and close associates have taken to social media to express their grief over the sad occurrence.

One of them, Ado Adamu Also who saw him just last week, wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100021742809365/posts/854805778587508/?app=fbl

Another friend, Rabiu Musa, wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100051657094732/posts/230401108691791/?app=fbl
Yeeh! What a cruel world!!!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by johhbekeboh09: 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
Tonymario58:

You're not well
Respect to the dead

Bear in mind that death will take any form it doesn't matter whether you are righteous or unrighteous
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
Village people nah Dem Dem... This one nah 6G network they used do this one, that's why I don't announce my going and coming , first time I returned from abroad after spending 4yrs , nah from back of the fence I follow throw all my belongings jumped in like a thief, my people ran away when I came in from the back door , they thought nah ghost them saw, because I didn't discussed any thing of coming back , I even spoke to them say nah work I dey go few hours ago before I announced my presence... The day I disappear nah only inside family members know I dey go back, u need to play all these wicked villagers if u must live long

2 Likes

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by guy222: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Asadujames202:

You are the biggest fool i have ever seen, beside, how old are you? Something deep in me tells me that you are below 15 years. All this small small children wey them still the remove sleepers flog for house.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
May Almighty Allah give there family fortitude to bear there lost
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
BUT Y 2021? I lost my 5months old son and is like i have lost the entire world.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Dollanaira: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
A whole family fa.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is just the 10th day of the year o, and bad news don plenty like this shocked a whole family gone, just like that? cry

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Drone95(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Terrible!
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Bimpe29: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahum war'amhum Aameen.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by tit(f): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
Babastrong:
BUT Y 2021?
I lost my 5months old son and is like i have lost the entire world.

Sorry ooo

1 Like

Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Kingosytex:
Jeez!!!

R.I.P
It's doesn't look like 2021 is tryna compete with 2020 but rather showing some kinda supremacy
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lord God I commit myself, my family, my loved one's and anyone reading this to your mighty care. Guide us and see us through 2021 and beyond IJN.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by bobluck: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
RIP

What a sad experience
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Trustedpro: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
So painful...may their soul be accepted by God. I hope is not buhari converted Gas compliant vehicles.
Re: Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos) by Alaenyieby(f): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
May their souls rest in peace. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos To Replace Okada, Tricycle From July / LASTMA Was Pursuing The Trailer That Killed 15 Schoolchildren In Lagos / Road Safety Officials Patrol With Truck In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.