Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! (2570 Views)

Romance Section Moderators Wanted / People Mistake Me For Seun..photos / This topic has been removed by the Op - Moderators delete permanently 4 me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Why are the Christian mods "working" for Jesus instead of Seun Osewa that employed them?

You Christian hypocrites! Though I am a Christian, I am totally ashamed of you Christians, bunch of hypocrites! Cowards! Extremists! Pharisees and Sadducees! The only difference between Nigerian Christians and the Boko Haram terrorists is that while the BH terrorists are brave, Nigerian Christians are cowards!

Go to the religion section and see how Atheists and Muslims are dealing RUTHLESSLY with them. They can't defend christianity. Go to YouTube and watch how Dr Zakir Naik is battering and dismembering them to pieces! They are helpless!

But you see them trolling Muslims in the Islam section. Their moderators DO NOT tolerate any posts they feel are insulting to the religion.

Seun must, as a matter of urgency, chide those cowards! If they want a debate, they should be MAN ENOUGH!

STOP DELETING DISSENTING OPINIONS, YOU BLOODY COWARDS!

Nigeria must better!

MODIFIED

Just imagine all the insults and attacks on my person from people who claim to be good Christians. undecided Imagine the many Antichrist and anti-Christian outbursts on ONE thread.. sad Lol, one of them even threatened to ban me whenever he becomes a moderator! grin ..

Lol, see how they've inadvertently PROVEN my points and JUSTIFIED this thread.. Christians indeed!

May God Almighty help Nigeria!

81 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by stupidmod2: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2021
undecided
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:19am On Jan 10, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Why are the Christian mods "working" for Jesus instead of Seun Osewa that employed them?

You Christian hypocrites! Though I am a Christian, I am totally ashamed of you Christians, bunch of hypocrites! Cowards! Extremists! Pharisees and Sadducees! The only difference between Nigerian Christians and the Boko Haram terrorists is that while the BH terrorists are brave, Nigerian Christians are cowards!

Go to the religion section and see how Atheists and Muslims are dealing RUTHLESSLY with them. They can't defend christianity. Go to YouTube and see how Dr Zakir Naik is dismembering and battering them to pieces! They are helpless!

But you see them trolling Muslims in the Islam section. Their moderators DO NOT tolerate any posts they feel are insulting to the religion.

Seun must, as a matter of urgency, chide those cowards! If they want a debate, they should be MAN ENOUGH!

Nigeria must better!

You keep fooling yourself on daily basis
You small hungry kid!
Remove that useless veil you are using to cover your face.
We already know who you are you pained Muslim fanatic!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

You keep fooling yourself on daily basis
You small hungry kid!
Remove that useless veil you are using to cover your face.
We already know who you are you pained Muslim fanatic!

My sister, I won't waste my time on enemies of Nigeria. You have been quoting and attacking patriotic Nigerians. Continue.. Nobody will gag you. After all, it's your right to oppose us.. But bear in mind that no matter what you enemies of Nigeria do, we'll forever remain loyal and patriotic to Nigeria.

God bless us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Cerebellum: 10:34am On Jan 10, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My sister, I won't waste my time on enemies of Nigeria. You have been quoting and attacking patriotic Nigerians. Continue.. Nobody will gag you. After all, it's your right to oppose us.. But bear in mind that no matter what you enemies of Nigeria do, we'll forever remain loyal and patriotic to Nigeria.

God bless us all.

So you're really a Muslim?

Tho u myt be right about the Christian' cowardice and hypocrite whatever but u just lied too being a Christian

You're so maddd, man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2021
Cerebellum:

So you're really a Muslim?

Tho u myt be right about the Christian' cowardice and hypocrite whatever but u just lied too being a Christian

You're so maddd, man

My brother, I am a Christian and I have NEVER denied that fact. Anyway, you are ALL entitled to your opinions.

God bless us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Cerebellum: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I am a Christian and I have NEVER denied that fact. Anyway, you are ALL entitled to your opinions.

God bless us all.

Its Alryt bro, PEACE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by zealousayo(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2021
I've always known that this man is insane.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 10, 2021
zealousayo:
I've always known that this man is insane.

My brother, you are entitled to your opinion.

God bless us all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2021
[s]
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.
[/s]
shatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Jack005(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
I've always suspected this fool to be a Boko Haram apologist and a Muslim fanatic..Useless Apc urchin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2021
Jack005:
I've always suspected this fool to be a Boko Haram apologist and a Muslim fanatic..Useless Apc urchin.

My brother, you are entitled to your opinion.

God bless us all.
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2021
Jack005:

Also, a true Christian will never call someone a fool because of these words of Christ Himself:

MATTHEW 5:22

But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, ‘Raca,’ shall be in danger of the council; but whosoever shall say, ‘Thou fool,’ shall be in danger of hell fire.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by obonujoker(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Everything you said about Christians here is wrong
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
obonujoker:
Everything you said about Christians here is wrong

My brother, that's your opinion. However, it doesn't prove nor disprove anything. I respect people's opinions, no matter how baseless or nonsensical.

God bless us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is serious ooooo
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by IamWonderful: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all.
You are not a CHRISTian, you might go to church, bear Jewish name or been a member of a church going family, you are never a CHRISTian (CHRISTlike or little-CHRIST) I have never seen where Jesus Christ in the Bible was arguing with Pharisees, Sadducees and the Sanhedrin or trying to defend GOD or Himself, change that impression, if you don't act like CHRIST or do according to His teachings forget it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
IamWonderful:
You are not a CHRISTian, you might go to church, bear Jewish name or been a member of a church going family, you are never a CHRISTian (CHRISTlike or little-CHRIST) I have never seen where Jesus Christ in the Bible was arguing with Pharisees, Sadducees and the Sanhedrin or trying to defend GOD or Himself, change that impression, if you don't act like CHRIST or do according to His teachings forget it.

Well, my beloved brother, on the contrary, Jesus Christ was even more harsh on them than I (on the Christian hypocrites).. Even Apostle Paul criticized Peter, a disciple of Jesus Christ. So I don't understand what you are saying. Abi you no dey read Bible?

See screenshots.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by IamWonderful: 3:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Well, my beloved brother, on the contrary, Jesus Christ was even more harsh on them than I (on the Christian hypocrites).. Even Apostle Paul criticized Peter, a disciple of Jesus Christ. So I don't understand what you are saying. Abi you no dey read Bible?

See screenshots.

God bless Nigeria.
Did you read what I wrote with understanding? I said when JESUS was arguing, defending GOD or Himself either by fighting or any other means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
IamWonderful:
Did you read what I wrote with understanding? I said when JESUS was arguing, defending GOD or Himself either by fighting or any other means

My brother, you should go reread the nonsense you posted! Do you even understand your post?

I am done with you!

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by TruthHurts1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2021
The coward Zakir Naik who has been exposed many times and now lives in hiding! What a joke! When I posted these yesterday, why did you run away?

[img]https://images./3Egj8g6mIra1ffVEYf6xjZ.png[/img]

[img]https://images./5eHkehflLPY0R78gyV8tRB.png[/img]

SilverNorGold:

Go to the religion section and see how Atheists and Muslims are dealing RUTHLESSLY with them. They can't defend christianity. Go to YouTube and watch how Dr Zakir Naik is battering and dismembering them to pieces! They are helpless!

Nigeria must better!
Re: Nairaland Christian Moderators Should Work For Seun, Not Jesus! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The coward Zakir Naik who has been exposed many times and now lives in hiding! What a joke! When I posted these yesterday, why did you run away?

1. My brother, are you sure you are not hallucinating? @ the emboldened.. Could you share the link to the thread we had that discussion yesterday?

2. Zakir Naik a coward? Lol, I won't reply this joke... Any sane user who's interested in the fact has probably checked him out on YouTube or even watched his debates. It's not something to be subjective about.

3. @the emboldened, I suggest you should visit a nearby hospital as it's obvious you are suffering from memory loss.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Caught Rocking Another Girl's Big Yansh After Breaking Up With Chioma / How Can I Stop Being An Introvert / "I Would Have Stayed In My Marriage If I Had Kids"- Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.