Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,477 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

5 POWERFUL Scriptures To Pray Over Your Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 POWERFUL Scriptures To Pray Over Your Home (187 Views)

31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 POWERFUL Scriptures To Pray Over Your Home by Ajaebaby: 9:48am On Jan 10, 2021
The saying goes, 'prayer is the key.' Key to unlocking blessings from our almighty God. Unlock the blessings of God on your home through prayers with these five powerful scriptures.

1. A peaceful home
Isaiah 32:18 "my people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed place of rest"- Everyone desires a peaceful home, the peace here doesn't mean quiet or lack of noise from the kids, it's more like a rest according to the scripture. No unnecessary squabble, fighting ,name calling and so on. When guest walk into your home, they feel welcomed coming in and well rested while going out. Pray for a peaceful home

2. A serving home
Joshua 24:15 " but as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord"- do not let the name of God out your home. As you are developing an atmosphere of fun and peace in your home, do not forget to develop an atmosphere of God!

3. A blessed home
Proverbs 3:33 "the Lord curses the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the upright"- when you moved Into the house you are staying, I'm sure you walked through it, blessing it and praying over it. However, it doesn't have to be a one time thing. Continue to bless your house and every person who steps foot into it.

You can read the about the last two scriptures here:
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=92fc43de3665c20264f695486deeaf89&news_entry_id=s2672d54210110en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_47fa4ff2-f81d-4af4-a044-585f2f2d8f1a&from=news

(1) (Reply)

The Passenger / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/01/2021 / Three Signs That You Are Not A Genuine Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.