Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. (1097 Views)

The Moment Twins Proposed To Twins (Video) / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2021
A Twitter user has taken to Twitter to post a video and pictures of twin sisters who got married to one man simply because they can't stay without each other.
Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hngn5-JMP-s

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1348162924188213248

lalasticlala what is your take on this?

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2021
Congrats to them. Whatever makes you happy do it.
God this is my year too.
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by NextD18: 11:14am On Jan 10, 2021
The act of using one stone to kill two birds is highly underrated.
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Skyfornia(m): 11:17am On Jan 10, 2021
Will not allow this if they were my children.

1 Like

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 10, 2021
Skyfornia:
Will not allow this if they were my children.
This is not stone age. This is the modern age. Fathers don't tell their daughters who to marry and not marry.
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by AfroKnight: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2021
Many parents allow their twins to get away with nonsense just because they think twins are supernatural or some rubbish like that.

So, one is getting married before the other. What’s the problem with that? Why must you humour the other twin because she wants to be married too? She no get boyfriend? Now she is second wife.

Wait. Who is first and who is second wife?

Anyway, the man can never love them equally. That’s where the drama starts.
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
What a lucky man. This is like promo for him, buy one get one 50% off or even free, chai.

Biko does anyone know if the sisters have another set of twin girls ripe for marriage in their family or village sef? grin
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by slawormiir: 11:33am On Jan 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 10, 2021
AfroKnight:
Many parents allow their twins to get away with nonsense just because they think twins are supernatural or some rubbish like that.

So, one is getting married before the other. What’s the problem with that? Why must you humour the other twin because she wants to be married too? She no get boyfriend? Now she is second wife.

Wait. Who is first and who is second wife?

Anyway, the man can never love them equally. That’s where the drama starts.
Read before you comment. One didn't get married because her sister is getting married. If that was the case, she would have gotten married to her bf. She got married to the same man because they both can't live without each other. They want to live under the same roof.

And hey! Gone are the days parents dictate how their kids live their lives.

1 Like

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:38am On Jan 10, 2021
Such a lucky guy. Any other twins willing to try this should contact me ASAP.

Na me first talk am ooo. Before this guys go come use their reggae spoil my blues
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Dreadlock69(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Hnmmmm I never reason go this side for marriage ooo
If I marry one or date one a twin then I can get a promo or mistakenly have sex with the other

If I marry both I can switch dick into different puna in the bedroom that party for me then

Lemme make money first I coming back
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Franktom247(m): 11:46am On Jan 10, 2021
Since when 9ja turn india bayi
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by DonEd(m): 11:48am On Jan 10, 2021
Why marry two when one is enough to kill u.

I no envy that guy o.

Bills loading

2 Likes

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Elmiguel(m): 11:49am On Jan 10, 2021
Nice. Hope they will still be that close when children start coming forth?

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 10, 2021
See enjoyment opor grin grin grin 3some things
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by gfon(m): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Now this is da BOSS,typical example of buy one get one free.Badt guy don already send one on 9months course
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nicepoker(m): 12:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is a no no for me
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Nicklaus619(m): 12:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats to them. Whatever makes you happy do it.
God this is my year too.

Your desires shall come to pass, in Jesus name cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by tee59(f): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is nonsense. They may be twins but have different destinies. The man can not love them equally. The real owner of the man ,was the pregnant one. The other is just her assistant in the house.

1 Like

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Mide3367: 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Enjoy your 2 free towtow grin
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by martolux(m): 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
How did you know that? You could also say every one should end up marrying the first person they dated undecided
tee59:
This is nonsense. They may be twins but have different destinies. The man can not love them equally. The real owner of the man ,was the pregnant one. The other is just her assistant in the house.
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by Kobicove(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good luck to him, it's his life

By the way where did this happen?
Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by iamyemiakins(m): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
angry

Re: A Man Reportedly Got Married To Twins Because One Can’t Live Without The Other. by AfroKnight: 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Read before you comment. One didn't get married because her sister is getting married. If that was the case, she would have gotten married to her bf. She got married to the same man because they both can't live without each other. They want to live under the same roof.

And hey! Gone are the days parents dictate how their kids live their lives.

Have sense small.

The man came because of one girl. The other one was thrown in as bonus in the name of she can’t be without her sister. That’s rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

See The Instagram Celebrity Who Said That She Is Not Happy With Her Big Boobs / . / Guys Only What's Your "Come With Your Friend Story"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.