Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) (45764 Views)

Women Narrate How They Discovered Their Boyfriends Are Gay / Why Do Some Ladies Use Their Monthly Period To Cook For Their Boyfriends? (18+) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by realstars: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
They are changing gear, after sodomy, now it' tween hunters, before you know, they will legalize family marriage, where siblings and father to daugters in legal way.

After Sodom, Is Gommorah.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Focusmind: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats to the celebrants. God help me o. This year shouldn't pass me by.

Nne, don't worry, your own man is not far from now. keep the hope alive
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by classicfrank4u(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lol.. three different posts about twins on fp now grin
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Congratulation
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
I don't like ladies with tiny boobs. I want it huge.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin you said it all! kneeling to Bring Problem to oneself undecided

left overs product they are indeed! very useless gender
BoboNogoDie:
This rubbish of going down on a knee should stop!
It's not in our culture!
Why go down on a knee to propose?
Marriage this days only favours the women.
Why would I knee and beg to acquire a PREDICAMENT?
Worst of all, most of these girls are used and leftover products.

Tufia!
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Neddyned(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
If you want this year not to pass you by, like if you want before June share.

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by babamadiba(m): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Short men to dey marry oh

Na wa

Una wan reduce the average height of this country abi?
I beg ur pardon?
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
Who no like better thing?

sapphiere:

Na soooo
You're good for a NL moderator tongue
Our prayers are with you

sapphiere:
Seun

So,,, una like better thing grin

sapphiere:
I don't need NL men o

And Oga Seun is not one

Professor dey that guy's moniker owink. Aside that he's good at cooking. He could be surprising you occasionally. Check the porridge below

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Planned event
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by xtervaganza(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na politician pikin so they are mad
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Marriage? A lifesaver for women.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Let your character keep a man.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Omezif(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Their time have reached!
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by TenderMaster(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Good for them.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by PHijo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Can an Ijaw man like me kneel to propose?

This thing is getting out of hand!

Since when did Africans start kneeling to propose?

In the places they usually propose there is nothing like dowry or bride price.

I hope after kneeling down they will tell their fathers not to take any dowry or bride price.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Lilpen3758: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
I don't like ladies with tiny boobs. I want it huge.
I pray dorathy quote you
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by AbleBouncer: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:

eeyaa, you want marriage too?

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by sugarleen: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
hope it ends well... all this social media proposals are fake.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by OMOJOHN001: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
I am not going down on my kneel to propose and give any ring to a woman. TUEEEEH

how on earth will I be begging you to marry me after we have dated for some few years or months with steady Knacking with various styles. TUEEEEH.

So you want to tell me, you don't know I will end up marrying you abi. TUEEEEH.

KNEEL DOWN MY FOOT.

congratulations to the twins, more foursome and knacks to their pekus.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
debbydams:
me too ooo
AMEN
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Kingrefreshed: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
NextD18:
The ladies look very very natural and pretty without makeups.

The girls from their natural are very decent and beautiful from the soul.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by elmessiahs(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
if you are a girl and u ain't a twin pray hard o or else husband fit no reach u, allocation formula this year na for not too used twins.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by ofiko123(m): 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Congratulations to all of them..
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Chicastle: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga I want it to pepper you very well grin grin

There is no too much pepper in this matter
The truth is, why still kneel down to propose to this vagina people? Put in the metal ring in her 3diameter finger up and leave there for another day
Happy Sunday to all those who attended mass today
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Sunkyapogee:

Let your character keep a man.
Meaning?

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Ingriid(f): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2021
Awwww! Love is so beautiful!
Congratulations ladies. Dark and handsome guys, nice!
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Who no like better thing?

Na soooo
You're good for a NL moderator tongue
Our prayers are with you
Seun
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is great, unlike the abnormal one posted earlier.
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
Focusmind:

Nne, don't worry, your own man is not far from now. keep the hope alive
Thanks
Re: Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) by Nicepoker(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
sapphiere:

Meanwhile, check out these twin sisters rocking their husband. (One man to two wives)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hngn5-JMP-s
Must you get married?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / Nairaland Get Together Party'03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.