Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

thread closed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / thread closed (474 Views)

Thread closed. / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

thread closed by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
please advise me....
Re: thread closed by Kingosytex(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2021
Goan see a psychologist.
Re: thread closed by Slynation(m): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Durentt:
please advise me, I do not want to act like this but I was offended very hugely and harassed by someone (someone told guys in my area I was homosexual in an attempt to humiliate me) and I cant stop thinking about carrying out murder with a car,,,,

I know exactly how to get it done and almost not get caught.

I know it is very wrong to do this and it may haunt me for the rest of my life. I don't want to ruin my life

and also a sin against God and most people dont act like this.

please help me
But your signature said it all....I wonder why seeking for advice when you have concluded and drafted out plans
Re: thread closed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Slynation:

But your signature said it all....I wonder why seeking for advice when you have concluded and drafted out plans
yes I am a homosexual man but I am sexually active and dont plan on acting on same sex activity.

and why should someone tell people I am homosexual in public? with the stigma associated with being identified as homosexual.
am I overreacting if I want this person dead?
Re: thread closed by inforesource: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
Don't worry I will answer you when you are imprisoned for life.
Re: thread closed by Righteousness2(m): 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Durentt:
please advise me, I do not want to act like this but I was offended very hugely and harassed by someone (someone told guys in my area I was homosexual in an attempt to humiliate me) and I cant stop thinking about carrying out murder with a car,,,,

I know it is very wrong to do this and it may haunt me for the rest of my life. I don't want to ruin my life

please help me

Lock yourself in your home, Go on your knees and pray. Ask GOD to Forgive you for Having such touch.
Seek Prayers and Godly counsel From those you can.
Re: thread closed by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Lock yourself in your home, Go on your knees and pray. Ask GOD to Forgive you for Having such touch.
ok thanks. I will do just that
Re: thread closed by Angelacruz: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2021
U are over reacting ,just accept who u and move on.
Durentt:
yes I am a homosexual man but I am sexually active and dont plan on acting on same sex activity.

and why should someone tell people I am homosexual in public? with the stigma associated with being identified as homosexual.
Re: thread closed by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2021
That's a thought from the Devil, perish that idea, they have done worse to me, you know what I do, for a good amount of time, I keep calling the person's name and saying, I love you, I love you, I love. And then that idea perishes.

Am serious.

Keeping grudge is stupid my brother, take it from someone who have ensured a lot pain. It is well with all those who end well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: thread closed by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Certain thoughts are sponsored Oga, we are not alone in this world
Re: thread closed by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
That's a thought from the Devil, perish that idea, they have done worse to me, you know what I do, for a good amount of time, I keep calling the person's name and saying, I love you, I love you, I love. And then that idea perishes.

Am serious.

Keeping grudge is stupid my brother, take it from someone who have ensured a lot pain. It is well with all those who end well.
ok thanks
Re: thread closed by Slynation(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Durentt:

Lol... Perhaps you were judged based on words, because all I see now is a case of someone eating frog and getting angry if they call him/her a frog eater grin

Gee just free the person,there are other ways of proving to people you ain't gay, that's if you are so concerned about people's opinion....
Re: thread closed by kalu61(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
Slynation:
Lol... Perhaps you were judged based on words, because all I see now is a case of someone eating frog and getting angry if they call him/her a frog eater grin

Gee just free the person,there are other ways of proving to people you ain't gay, that's if you are so concerned about people's opinion....
He must be a hypocrite to prove he is not gay when he is a homosexual.

Like you said, a frog eater shouldn't be offended when called frog eater.

l know the stigma but is a phase he must pass through in a society that abhor it until it becomes normal.
Re: thread closed by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Am serious.

like what evil was done to you. and was there any apology?
Re: thread closed by Slynation(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
kalu61:

l know the stigma but is a phase he must pass through in a society that abhor it until it becomes normal.
The matter weak me self....grin
Re: thread closed by ZaRuleOfLaw: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Durentt:

please help me

a faģgot and a murderer rolled into one. LOL
Re: thread closed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:

a faģgot and a murderer rolled into one. LOL
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: thread closed by oluwemimo35349: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
Don't worry I will answer you when you are imprisoned for life.
Re: thread closed by Flamemignon1(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2021
kalu61:

Please research the term "coming out" and "outing without one's consent", you may not be familiar with LGBT+ issues but one thing is of note, no one has the right to out anybody as long the person who's suspected of being gay isn't hurting anyone, e.g if he's in a straight marriage, then you have that right to out him because he's hurting the opposite sex with his lies, it's a rule we all live by in the gay community and straight allies knows this too. There are lots of reasons why it's never in one's place to out a gay person, it could be physical, psychological and religious reasons but the number one reason is unsafe spaces for LGBT+ folks and stories to be heard. If it were in an LGBT+ supporting country like the states, he has the right to sue the person for outing him, in Spain, if you have an evidence of the "outing", the business of the person who outed you will be taken by the government, if he's a foreigner, he will be deported and banned from Spain for three years, other gay affirming countries have also implemented harsh laws for unconsensual outing, that's how serious this is... Paypal founder Peter Thiel helped wrestler Hulk Hogan to sue gawker for outing Peter and releasing Hogan's sex tape with his friend's wife, Apple CEO Tim Cook also sued Gawker for planning to out him although Tim later took the power from them and came out before they released their article outing him..... These are powerful gay billonaires not wanting to air their laundry out there.... Why? Because the world have never been fair to the gay community, that co-worker who laughs with you might be planning your death once he hears you are gay(i've seen it happen twice and yes people are that jobless and filled with hate to do that) your family members might disown you, you could be denied some basic neccessities just because of your sexuality making Nigeria the last place to out a gay person. You sound really smart but gas lighting the situation like it's not serious isn't a way to keep the topic going, he could be killed tomorrow and nobody will give a rat's ass. Look at Nigeria today, the current climate is so harsh that people are willing to channel their anger into hate and what hate is the best rather than hate on minorities whom no law enforcement will stand up for.
Early last year, I went visiting my aunt and on my way, i stopped to fill up my car. An effeminate teenage guy minding his own business was approached by a gang of 8 touts blocking his path even before they talked, I knew what they were gonna say.... One of them said "we hear say you be bobrisky sister", mind you, these are full grown jobless men preying on an innocent teenager, someone definitely outed the teenager, I knew what the aftermath of the boy was gonna be, till date it still haunts me and I wish I did or said something instead of scurrying away to my car like a rat.
We don't know where the OP leaves and if he's well known in his area, think about his reputation if someone of high note takes wind of this, his safefy if jobless touts find out and much more, it's really serious

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Flamemignon1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
Slynation:
The matter weak me self....grin
Like gaga said "til it happens to you, you won't know how it feels". Read my comment above and see why we shouldn't gaslight this situation, it's quite serious especially in a country like Nigeria
Re: thread closed by Slynation(m): 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Like gaga said "til it happens to you, you won't know how it feels". Read my comment above and see why we shouldn't gaslight this situation, it's quite serious especially in a country like Nigeria
from your write up, seems you are in support of the LGBT community, well I have nothing to say about that since of all the flovoured pussies in the world "Una say na man ynash dey give una joy".....Yea in cases like this stereotyping should be the other of the day because this country frowns at such community with stiff penalties, some group of persons are using them to cash out when caught (I seen and heard many cases like this)
Re: thread closed by kalu61(m): 4:20am On Jan 11, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Please research the term "coming out" and "outing without one's consent", you may not be familiar with LGBT+ issues but one thing is of note, no one has the right to out anybody as long the person who's suspected of being gay isn't hurting anyone, e.g if he's in a straight marriage, then you have that right to out him because he's hurting the opposite sex with his lies, it's a rule we all live by in the gay community and straight allies knows this too. There are lots of reasons why it's never in one's place to out a gay person, it could be physical, psychological and religious reasons but the number one reason is unsafe spaces for LGBT+ folks and stories to be heard. If it were in an LGBT+ supporting country like the states, he has the right to sue the person for outing him, in Spain, if you have an evidence of the "outing", the business of the person who outed you will be taken by the government, if he's a foreigner, he will be deported and banned from Spain for three years, other gay affirming countries have also implemented harsh laws for unconsensual outing, that's how serious this is... Paypal founder Peter Thiel helped wrestler Hulk Hogan to sue gawker for outing Peter and releasing Hogan's sex tape with his friend's wife, Apple CEO Tim Cook also sued Gawker for planning to out him although Tim later took the power from them and came out before they released their article outing him..... These are powerful gay billonaires not wanting to air their laundry out there.... Why? Because the world have never been fair to the gay community, that co-worker who laughs with you might be planning your death once he hears you are gay(i've seen it happen twice and yes people are that jobless and filled with hate to do that) your family members might disown you, you could be denied some basic neccessities just because of your sexuality making Nigeria the last place to out a gay person. You sound really smart but gas lighting the situation like it's not serious isn't a way to keep the topic going, he could be killed tomorrow and nobody will give a rat's ass. Look at Nigeria today, the current climate is so harsh that people are willing to channel their anger into hate and what hate is the best rather than hate on minorities whom no law enforcement will stand up for.
Early last year, I went visiting my aunt and on my way, i stopped to fill up my car. An effeminate teenage guy minding his own business was approached by a gang of 8 touts blocking his path even before they talked, I knew what they were gonna say.... One of them said "we hear say you be bobrisky sister", mind you, these are full grown jobless men preying on an innocent teenager, someone definitely outed the teenager, I knew what the aftermath of the boy was gonna be, till date it still haunts me and I wish I did or said something instead of scurrying away to my car like a rat.
We don't know where the OP leaves and if he's well known in his area, think about his reputation if someone of high note takes wind of this, his safefy if jobless touts find out and much more, it's really serious
All these for me. sounds like a gay.

Well, l'm a free thinker and have nothing against anybody no matter your philosophy as long as it doesn't infringes on anybody's right.

l understand everything you wrote up there. I know the danger LGBT community faces and have given them my support where possible. Simple because, l believe people should be allow to live their life. Secondly, homosexual is dated thousands of years ago and nobody can stop it. Thirdly, some behaviours are unexplainable.

Aside being a microbiologist who understands genetics, l believe that most gays sexuality are not natural (DNA) but learned behaviour which sometimes makes me sceptical depending on my mood.

Gays are amongst us and Nigeria law cannot help but the stigma will persist for years to com because it's an abnormal sexual behaviour. All the best folk.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Flamemignon1(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Slynation:
from your write up, seems you are in support of the LGBT community, well I have nothing to say about that since of all the flovoured pussies in the world "Una say na man ynash dey give una joy".....Yea in cases like this stereotyping should be the other of the day because this country frowns at such community with stiff penalties, some group of persons are using them to cash out when caught (I seen and heard many cases like this)
Sexuality is not chosen man. You never chose to be straight
Re: thread closed by Flamemignon1(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2021
kalu61:
All these for me. sounds like a gay.

Well, l'm a free thinker and have nothing against anybody no matter your philosophy as long as it doesn't infringes on anybody's right.

l understand everything you wrote up there. I know the danger LGBT community faces and have given them my support where possible. Simple because, l believe people should be allow to live their life. Secondly, homosexual is dated thousands of years ago and nobody can stop it. Thirdly, some behaviours are unexplainable.

Aside being a microbiologist who understands genetics, l believe that most gays sexuality are not natural (DNA) but learned behaviour which sometimes makes me sceptical depending on my mood.

Gays are amongst us and Nigeria law cannot help but the stigma will persist for years to com because it's an abnormal sexual behaviour. All the best folk.
Thanks man, do you have gay friends because normally in this country, it's people who are friends with them that are more empathetic to their plight
Re: thread closed by kalu61(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Thanks man, do you have gay friends because normally in this country, it's people who are friends with them that are more empathetic to their plight
I don't think l do. I'm just a rational human.

1 Like

Re: thread closed by Slynation(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2021
Flamemignon1:
Sexuality is not chosen man. You never chose to be straight
Perception differentiate us....
Re: thread closed by Flamemignon1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
kalu61:
I don't think l do. I'm just a rational human.
Thanks man. Have a great week
Re: thread closed by Flamemignon1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Slynation:
Perception differentiate us....
And humanity defines us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Many Men / Help: Please I'm Losing My Mind( Pix Added ) / Couple Holds Romantic Honeymoon On A Muddy Road In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.