Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) (37030 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] / 5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by sisisioge: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dearest Lord in heaven! See his legs! Haaaaa! It is well.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by adontcare(f): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2021
escapethecage:

And in future when the dad is old he will be expecting care from this abandoned child. Everyone will be saying forgive, forgive he is your dad. Some men don't think about the season when today kids will be in charge.
so painful
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
adontcare:
So sad. Some men don't just have sense. They allow wives to make them hate their kids
And d women that make them to hate their kids are what? undecided
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
I guess the man might have done DNA test, perhaps, not reason to starve 2 year's old boy
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by buJu234: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Those of u that are trying to see the devil on the last day.. please wait no longer.. this kid father is either the devil or assist devil..

Which kind wickedness b this..

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
angry

Una sure sey na the man pikin?

Cos this picture comes to my mind

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by adontcare(f): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Rubbiish:

And d women that make them to hate their kids are what? undecided
rubbish
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by femi4: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
dominique:
How can you treat an helpless child this manner, did he ask to be born? Hope the father and stepmother has been arrested by now?

Why give agbalumo (a very acidic fruit) to a hungry malnourished child? sad
Probably as a first aid
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by zubimete(f): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2021
Iyajelili:
I am crying out my eyes. God! I mean I can fathom why you would starve a 2year old child. Like what is his offense? I mean a 2 year old boy? May their wickedness take every good thing away from them and may they suffer till they die including the fool1sh and irresponsible biological mother.
WHY BLAME THE POOR MOTHER? Pray not to be in middle of confusion. Do u knw if d father siezed the baby by force? I mean so many circumstance

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is what you get when your father is a SIMP.

His SIMP of a father must have listened to his wife who suggested to him to eliminate his son from the other woman If he still wants to be fuckîng her.

All SIMPs must die.

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2021
adontcare:
So sad. Some men don't just have sense. They allow wives to make them hate their kids
Lol. Dem de transfer de hatred of their wives to de kid

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
adontcare:
rubbish
Answer my question?
See how u blamed the man & stylishly exempted the woman who is the main culprit? undecided
U women are something else!
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by zubimete(f): 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
kareemkamil:
I guess the man might have done DNA test, perhaps, not reason to starve 2 year's old boy
Does he have money to run for malaria test or blood group? DNA MY FOOT. GO DO UR OWN DNA.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
Arrest father mother n stepmother.

Why do women in this day n age still leave their child for another woman to raise.

Abu una dey craze.

I KNOW NA STEP MOTHER INITIATE THIS WICKED TIN.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by evans4luv: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wickedness on the highest level, what did a child of 2 yrs done to deserve this inhuman treatment from his own parent, it will never be well with these bastards
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2021
dominique:
How can you treat an helpless child this manner, did he ask to be born? Hope the father and stepmother has been arrested by now?

Madam na wetin dem get dem go gv

If i want 2 do ur own u can ask for d boy where about nd do urs
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Oh this is so heartbreaking. How can they starve and abuse an innocent child like this? cry See as they want to waste this handsome boy. Ha, human beings. The people involved must not go unpunished
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Miracle1991: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My God will punish this boy's mother.

I can't believe a woman will be heartless enough to abandon her own baby with her husband and his new wife just to frustrate his new home.

It is the height of wickedness to put the liability of your child on a woman whose only crime was to assist you in nurturing your husband.

In civilized climes, she will be arrested for neglect.
Women must get this right.
A child is first and foremost the responsibility of the woman who bore him and not the man who scored him.

It's a shame; our world will only be a better place when women learn to share preek in peace.
shut up. Both parents with the step mother and state government share the blame.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Midas01: 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Of course...but se senseless NL misogynists up there are putting all the blame on the step mother forgetting that this boy is first and foremost the responsibility of his biological parents before any other person.

How can you neglectbyour own child because of a woman? Men will never ceases to amaze me.

They can abandon and even deny their entire families including their parents just because of a woman.

Penis people sha.
babybuzx:
If I were a judge, the father's punishment will be more severe than the stepmom's.
What kind of love do you have for a woman (stepmom) that makes you maltreat your OWN child?

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by omoharry(f): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My God will punish this boy's mother.

I can't believe a woman will be heartless enough to abandon her own baby with her husband and his new wife just to frustrate his new home.

It is the height of wickedness to put the liability of your child on a woman whose only crime was to assist you in nurturing your husband.

In civilized climes, she will be arrested for neglect.
Women must get this right.
A child is first and foremost the responsibility of the woman who bore him and not the man who scored him.

It's a shame; our world will only be a better place when women learn to share preek in peace.
I really don't want to stereotype here but Delta mothers are known to be detached from their children . There were so many cares of women leaving thier children behind to get a better life .This is not to say that we don't have loving mothers from that same state, who are ready to go the extra miles in providing all the care that a child need from a caring mother .Such a cute little helpless baby .May Karma visit the three of both .
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Clinghton: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
I wonder how people feel when the maltreat weak and helpless people, it's a sign of cowdice
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by IMASTEX: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Both husband and the step mother should be sentence to death by hanging
Sadly the bastard government to enforce strict child protection are busy trying to make the citizens look like the child. People are just demonic in this country.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2021
zubimete:
WHY BLAME THE POOR MOTHER? Pray not to be in middle of confusion. Do u knw if d father siezed the baby by force? I mean so many circumstance
Didn't you read where it was said that she dropped the child with his father who has another wife?
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by samwash(m): 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
The mother, the father & the step mother should be incarcerated for 100 yrs.
I wonder y some pple give birth to child/ children that they can fathom for.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by boxypane(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Both husband and the step mother should be sentence to death by hanging
including the biological mother.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Razzman1: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2021
South and bad news
Is Like 5and 6 grin
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Codedlyon: 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Angelacruz:
God pls help us
Nigeria the home of the wicked
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
dominique:

A hopeless and not 'an' hopeless child! Didnt you study english during your secondary school days?
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by swazydedon(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
O' GOD save, guide, protect, & provide 4 d helpless innocent boy.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by obeyizy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2021
They should both be killed.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Sophy22(f): 10:49pm On Jan 10, 2021
The major blame goes to the biological mother.
She shouldn't have left the little boy under the care of that heartless man and the so-called stepmother.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Princessogaraya(f): 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
oh God!!!wetin this innocent boy do to this two idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) / Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.