Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) (37028 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] / 5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Deentertainer(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ok
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2021
hmm

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Xantel(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wickedness
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
MikeMicheal:
This is tooo bad!
Please how can i donate something, even if its just 100K...
donate to my account, I go make sure say dem receive am
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by hopexter(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na agbalomo una come give am dey suck with him last strength? Abi na buns be dat? grin grin

The innocent boy nearly vanish at out hunger. I for like see him dad make I whisper something for him ear angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Drone95(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
MikeMicheal:
This is tooo bad!
Please how can i donate something, even if its just 100K...
bro abeg I'm broke, help me something, 1382530208 access bank ade. Michael
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
hopexter:

Temper justice with mercy chief Justice Mercy cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

[s]My God who never fails me will punish this boy's mother.

I can't believe a woman with be heartless enough to abandon her own baby with her husband and his new wife just to frustrate his new home.

It is the height of wickedness to put the liability of your child on a woman whose only crime was to assist you in nurturing your husband.

It's a shame.
The world will only be a better place when women learn to share preek in peace.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by seasy: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
A two year old!
God have mercy!
God please, don't let anything happen that will keep me away from my kids.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
I d0nt think he is the father. A father can choose n0t to care if he doesnt see the kid physically. Its impossible to hate your own kid NOT an adult fa. Or perhaps the new wife got the man also under lock and key

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
2 years. Some women sha. The boy for just die like that. Where is his mother?
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Coronavirus84: 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
Stupid father and nonsense step mother. May God save his children from useless parent
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by unscripted(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2021
As them punish the boy reach , the boy still be fine boy ... the worst that can happen to him is life has already happened na so so goodness remain .. may God punish the bastards that inflicted so much pain on him ..
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by fairlyisabel(f): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My God will punish this boy's mother.

I can't believe a woman will be heartless enough to abandon her own baby with her husband and his new wife just to frustrate his new home.

It is the height of wickedness to put the liability of your child on a woman whose only crime was to assist you in nurturing your husband.

In civilized climes, she will be arrested for neglect.
Women must get this right.
A child is first and foremost the responsibility of the woman who bore him and not the man who scored him.

It's a shame; our world will only be a better place when women learn to share preek in peace.
Tufia! You are something else. Negodu analysis, as if he knew what happened. As usual, you must blame the mother. I pity your wife and female children.

4 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by DannyG8(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Both husband and the step mother should be sentence to death by hanging
for this useless country way the cow the rule human
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by escapethecage: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
adontcare:
So sad. Some men don't just have sense. They allow wives to make them hate their kids

And in future when the dad is old he will be expecting care from this abandoned child. Everyone will be saying forgive, forgive he is your dad. Some men don't think about the season when today kids will be in charge.

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
I'm confused.
What would make a father abuse his own flesh and blood ( a male child nonetheless, an otherwise "prized" possession in this part of the world), in such a manner!
I don't get it.
You just wake up, see your child looking this way under your roof, get dressed and continue with the rest of your day??!
Wth!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by schoolmaster: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2021
The ascobic acid content of that fruit the boy is consuming is too high for a malnourished person please. Banana, apples, cucumber and water melon would be better.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2021
This is very wicked
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
I am crying out my eyes. God! I mean I can fathom why you would starve a 2year old child. Like what is his offense? I mean a 2 year old boy? May their wickedness take every good thing away from them and may they suffer till they die including the fool1sh and irresponsible biological mother.

2 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2021
Na dem.
In the name of I will not share husband.

1 Like

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2021
What kind of biological mother is this? What on earth make her to drop a 2yrs old with his father and step mum?

What an irresponsible father! So sad

That step mum , May she suffer more for maltreating this child and every other wicked step mother on earth should suffer along with this ugly 1
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
Some people deserve to be buried alive.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by thaoriginator: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Some people are very earthless. Lalasticlala try and adopt the child now
Omo this Sambisa forest no be here oooo
Shekau can never be found damn
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by henriyke: 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2021
That father's and the step mother's souls actually belongs to the devil.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by gbolswag(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2021
some people are just wicked for no reason
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Even devil go bow if he/she got to know what some Nigerians are capable of doing. How wicked can you be to starve a 2years old kid.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by FashionCookie(f): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
Literally crying...God!
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Ten06(m): 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
The father and the step mother should be sent to prison in Maiduguri so that boko haram prisoners can help us maltreat them too.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by joefelin2345: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
dominique:
How can you treat an helpless child this manner, did he ask to be born? Hope the father and stepmother has been arrested by now?

Why give agbalumo (a very acidic fruit) to a hungry malnourished child? sad
Its like you are seeing double? Is that Agbalumo or scotch egg?
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2021
Damn!...What a world and the so call step mother wld be calivanting,meandering,wandering,circumnavigating to churches looking for her own....too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Flog Civilians At 2Season Hotel, Kaduna (Video, Photos) / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.