Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) (37034 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / 3-Year-Old Boy Battered By His Dad And Stepmother In Ogbomoso [photo] / 5 Year Old Girl Kidnapped In Warri, Rescued By Police In Lafia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2021
The useless father is definitely a redpill junkie on nairaland.

Those simps never ceize amaze me. The moment a fish head female shows them breast and nyasg, these f@ggots lose all senses and can murder even their own mother.

Poor boy. The sad thing is that even when he grows up, he may become worse than his father.

The vicious circle continues in the animal kingdom.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2021
And yet many of you believe kids belong the men who fathered them. Even to the point that if there’s a separation, the man should “collect” his kids from the ex wife. But when abuse occurs to children left under their fathers’ care, it’s also the mom’s fault. Smh

Can’t get your blame game right can you?

chiedozie198100:
Arrest father mother n stepmother.

Why do women in this day n age still leave their child for another woman to raise.

Abu una dey craze.

I KNOW NA STEP MOTHER INITIATE THIS WICKED TIN.

Sophy22:
The major blame goes to the biological mother.
She shouldn't have left the little boy under the care of that heartless man and the so-called stepmother.
boxypane:

including the biological mother.

4 Likes

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2021
This kind parents deserve public torturing by neighbors....how can you justify this maltreatment
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by queenfav(f): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2021
The mother is a useless woman.I said what i said!No matter what happens to me in this life,my child i carried for 9 months remains a constant!There is no way i am leaving my child for anyone when i am still alive!
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by matm: 1:27am On Jan 11, 2021
If u see a woman that cares for a kid that is not hers as if she were hers,drop ur cap for her.Generally,it is rare for a woman to love and care for a kid that is not hers.Its only a woman who fears God that can do that.Forget women hypocrisy as u see them smile and try to play with kids that are not theirs.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2021
That's is y,I always pray for a good woman in my life,no matter happen..your children should be your priorities.. feeling sad..
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:10am On Jan 11, 2021
Angelacruz:
God pls help us
When is your turn to blow something go happen

na only him them no feed well

God don't pick him call be that
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 4:48am On Jan 11, 2021
Someone is hungry, you gave him agborumo, na Ulcer you dey invite.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by scholes23(m): 5:24am On Jan 11, 2021
People are crying to God for their own child but the ones that have can't even value or treat them well.

This lie nor just balance sha
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Angelacruz: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2021
Amen
bewla:
When is your turn to blow something go happen

na only him them no feed well

God don't pick him call be that
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by mema900: 6:59am On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Both husband and the step mother should be sentence to death by hanging

No! Death by starvation
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2021
Men are not naturers by nature, a mother left the child both of you had in your care as the father ,this is how you treat the child . Yet they wonder why mothers day carries weight undecided
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 7:38am On Jan 11, 2021
boxypane:

including the biological mother.
On what grounds? A child is a product of a man and a woman,the father is also the legal guardian of that child as well. She left the child with the father not a stranger.It is the responsibility of the father to protect and nuture his child in the absence of the mother.

Oh ! So because the biological mother didn't do the norm of taking the child with her , suffering to raise the child alone and the father will now come out years later to claim "parent " ,so she should be arrested? . I thought disgruntled men were protesting that in the event of a separation men should "collect " the child (ren) undecided.

Atleast it's good that things are changing, the woman left the child this time with the father, and look how that turned out undecided. Oops!
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by naijanaso: 7:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:

No. They should be sentenced to death by Starvation. They should reap the fruit of their hard labour naa.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:50am On Jan 11, 2021
I don't know how a father will open his two eyes to subject his child to this level. The man needs to be scapegoat to other father.

I pray for Zino that your DESTINY cannot be cut short in the name of Jesus Christ and quick recovery.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by t00dugged(f): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My God will punish this boy's mother.

I can't believe a woman will be heartless enough to abandon her own baby with her husband and his new wife just to frustrate his new home.

It is the height of wickedness to put the liability of your child on a woman whose only crime was to assist you in nurturing your husband.

In civilized climes, she will be arrested for neglect.
Women must get this right.
A child is first and foremost the responsibility of the woman who bore him and not the man who scored him.

It's a shame; our world will only be a better place when women learn to share preek in peace.
I thought you were more enlightened than this. Such a shame ,I do understand that sometimes you want to be sarcastic but this my friend is pure foolish talk.

In the so called civilised clime custody is awarded to men as well. On what basis will a mother be charged with neglect when the father of the child is there?

All this misogynistic african mentality una better shed am this 2021,shior!. And I am guessing men make up the highest number of likes on your comment.So they agree with the bolded such clowns, y'all better pick a side and stick with it. So much rants and complain on this forum about mothers day, all this penis people were creating thread upon threads to complain, yet na them dey like this kind comment grin grin grin cheesy,talk about speaking from both sides of the mouth.

In translation ,men are sperm donors grin grin grin according to NwaAmaikpe ,the author and finisher of penis people of nairaland community tongue
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:53am On Jan 11, 2021
Kai kai kai ! This is inhuman. Walahi life inprisonment na een fit the man. And small time now dem go dey talk say our leaders no good.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by tehilah92(f): 8:09am On Jan 11, 2021
Na the biological mama u blame, if u no fit feed my pikin, I no go do ashawo work make sure my pikin dey comfortable? Which kain heart people get sef
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2021
Evil people don't last long.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by harmony75: 8:58am On Jan 11, 2021
the father is so irresponsible with a wicked woman as a step mom.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2021
longetivity:
E no go better for the mama and papa
step-mama and useless papa
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:50am On Jan 11, 2021
Useless father and a witchcraft stepmum ...
Thank God for his life oo
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:51am On Jan 11, 2021
Olunmercy56:
noo death by kung fu

Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Fatheemah(f): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2021
A gift one av bn praying for cry
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by idahme(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
adontcare:
So sad. Some men don't just have sense. They allow wives to make them hate their kids

This is so sad, those are men who can't take decisions on their own. They allow women to change their perception of their own kids, God forbid. I better Stay unmarried than to allow someone to come maltreat my own kid, never in this world.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Alvinjay12: 12:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
I'm trying hard not to believe their are more of cases like this that are yet to be uncovered
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Greatuzoewulu: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Some people are devil in human skin.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Jokkee: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Na wah oo...
What could have been the offence of a 2 years old child that will warrant this?
Am just wondering undecided undecided
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
I feel for the boy. it made me remember the old movie 'blood sisters'. women are wicked than men.
Re: 2-Year-Old Boy Starved By His Father And Stepmother In Warri Rescued (Photos) by adontcare(f): 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
Rubbiish:

Answer my question?
See how u blamed the man & stylishly exempted the woman who is the main culprit? undecided
U women are something else!
rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) / Ese Oruru: Yunusa Dahiru Sentenced To 26 Years In Jail By Court / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.