Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Please Save Me From Disgrace - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Save Me From Disgrace (1901 Views)

Who Go Save Me From Disgrace Tomorrow,, I Really Need Help / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Thank you for your suggestions. I've been able to solve the problem, and it's such a huge relief for me.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by Ofemmanu1: 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
iLegend, over to you.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by Ojusegunola(m): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
What's the disgrace in sending messages to your contacts.loan is meant for people and not animals.bad loans go bad everyday,there's no big deal if u have a bad loan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by phrancys001(m): 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
People just cook up stories to scam online users, what's 27k that you couldn't repay if true wetin gangan you cari loan money do

5 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2021
Ojusegunola:
What's the disgrace in sending messages to your contacts.loan is meant for people and not animals.bad loans go bad everyday,there's no big deal if u have a bad loan.

Those messages can cause a lot of damage for me, for now and for the future. As it is, I have no peace of mind.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
Hehehe....e be like say this one go be the new trend this year.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
phrancys001:
People just cook up stories to scam online users, what's 27k that you couldn't repay if true wetin gangan you cari loan money do

I don't know how to prove that I'm not lying. I really don't. But this is my predicament, it's the truth.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by ststyreal(f): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2021
So you collect loan, eat am finish cheesy cheesy cheesy grin come dey wait make another person pay am for you. Don't you have plans of paying back the loan before the due date? Na so one send me text say, somebody wey I know no use me do guarantor so make I come pay for wetin I no know before dem carry me go court. Naim I send am the message back, say somebody use himself do guarantor for my bank, make him come pay before I use police arrest am abi...
That is by the way shaa, may you find a helper soon amennnn....

4 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by ibechris(m): 12:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
I dont have pity for people like u.

I wish u could get a helper but fact be told,u dont deserve the loan if u can't pay what was giving to u.

Very bad!
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by Kilishihunter: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Omo e be like say Loan repayment na the new format this 2021 Thunder faya una Scammers

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by ahnie: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
The only time you see them having respect is when they're in need.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
ibechris:
I dont have pity for people like u.

I wish u could get a helper but fact be told,u dont deserve the loan if u can't pay what was giving to u.

Very bad!

May we not be affected by unforeseen circumstances. I had plans to pay it off, but many personal issues affected my ability to.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kilishihunter:
Omo e be like say Loan repayment na the new format this 2021 Thunder faya una Scammers

I just don't know how to prove that I'm sincere, this is a last resort for me that's why I'm pleading for help. It'll lift a huge load off my chest if this loan can be cleared.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
ahnie:
The only time you see them having respect is when they're in need.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
I wish I could put into words the pressure and emotions I feel because of this, but I can't. I can only plead that you assist me, Please.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by Mindlog: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
smeagolab:
I wish I could put into words the pressure and emotions I feel because of this, but I can't. I can only plead that you assist me, Please.

You are not a ghost, you have relatives and them knowing you usually have breathing issues should come through for you.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by ahnie: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2021
The gospel truth is...if you go out and do menial jobs...you go get the money within one week you just don't want to do it.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by bigjackass: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2021
smeagolab:
They're already threatening legal action and also sending messages to all of my contacts. Saturday is the deadline. There's no one to turn to. I really feel like dying right now.
Talk to your close contacts about what will happen before palm credit start calling them. Somebody may help you with the money.

1 Like

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by ABOVEDELAW: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2021
AS A SENIOR MEMBER OF STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA, DROP YOUR ACCOUNT , I WILL SEND YOU THAT #28 ON TOP OF THE AMOUNT.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by dobnina(f): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
OP, stop bothering yourself over a loan. Even Nigeria is oweing. Being a debtor is not the end of the world and its nothing shameful. If your contacts are ashamed on your behalf, then they should pay the loan. But you sef no try at all you shouldn't have taken the loan when you had no plans of paying. O wrong nau.

2 Likes

Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by halogate: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2021
.. start calling ur friends to borrow u 1k or 2k...

Atleast u have 30 pple u can call nah.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by smeagolab: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Resolved.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by Mindlog: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
smeagolab:
I've been able to raise half of the money. I have no idea how I'll raise the other half of the money. I'm tired and drained.

Let the half you have raised be in your account so the loan company can debit it or you transfer directly to them, then N15,000 will be left.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by dobnina(f): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
smeagolab:
I've been able to raise half of the money. I have no idea how I'll raise the other half of the money. I'm tired and drained.

Just pay the half. Use it to buy more time. At least you are making progress already. Pay half and beg them for more time. They can't kill you.
Re: Please Save Me From Disgrace by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Honestly, I feel your pain. I wish I had such money, I'd love to help you. At least end the tension once and for all.

(1) (Reply)

Why Igbos Don't Do Naming Ceremony / The Betrayals From Sisters. / What Will You Do If You Saw Your Cousin Who Died 6 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.