Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know (65239 Views)

The Hype Of These Abroad People Is Making Some Of Us Feel Less Achieved / Nigeria Pet Passport: These Are Things You Need To Know And How The Law Works / Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by COMPAQ(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
humilitypays:
He is an unfortunate guy. He does not have foresight. It is a very pathetic story.

What happened to building a thriving business and investment portfolio in Nigeria with his already good income and work towards sending his kids and wife over there

Anybody earning 1.2million in Nigeria that quits the job to migrate or immigrate abroad is a fool, a visionless fellow who may later regret his decision.

As for bankers, I don't see their own as a reliable job anyway, but they can use their experience as bankers and access to fund to kick start a high profitable business in Nigeria. Most of such people lack foresight.. Most of them got those good jobs by luck and connection, that's why they cannot make sound judgment and that's why also they are usually scared of tomorrow, they don't believe in themselves. They believe in abroad saving them from future doom.

The issue is how many people in Nigeria earn N1.2mln LEGITIMATELY? Probably not up to 100,000! Cos a Professor does not! I doubt Manager in even Zenith or GTB earns that much. I know an in law who is a DM in Zenith and she earns about N700k. I doubt anyone in civil service LEGITIMATELY earns that much - even Perm Sec.

However, if one DOES earn that much, it is actually not bad by Nigerian standards and would be even better if earned outside of Lagos, Abuja and PH where housing in cheap and cost of living lower - such as Ibadan or Abeokuta or Enugu. That is very, very unlikely though, cos those types of locations have little to no industry that would pay that much.

But going abroad goes beyond your salary and goes beyond today. It's also about tomorrow and your children. It's also about security (just one kidnap or robbery in Lagos traffic or encounter with herdsmen or bandits while travelling and your perspective may change), sanity (life in Nigeria just causes headache daily - from traffic to noise pollution to disorganized cities, to electricity) quality of life, quality education for kids (free, quality public schools and education that helps children to think and be creative, not the type here where you just cram and pass exams. Means your kids are more competitive for the future) and healthcare (just have a relatively serious illness in Nigeria, then your perspective may change) predictability (not just of salary or job, but also of political and infrastructural environment - knowing things will always work)

The daily chaos of Nigeria just frustrates some people and they can't take it anymore. Many Nigerian's who grew up in Lagos, Aba, Onitsha etc think that level of disorganization is normal, so they never want anything better for themselves. if you were exposed to a sane life in the 70's and early 80's, the current Nigeria will tire you out. As people sometimes say, many Nigerian's don't know they are mad. It depends on what one considers a 'good' life and if you are willing to get it. If the madness of Oshodi and senseless traffic all over Lagos works for you....if the madness of Apapa for 10 years now is normal and acceptable to you as a way of life, then maybe you are the one with a problem of perception of what should be normal.

5 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Enifloxy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Princewill1:
The high successes recorded by dubious politicians, fraudulent pastors and ponzi scheme operators in Nigeria are living proofs that Nigerians can be so gullible. We can easily be deceived. The astronomical hype on Canada is the latest deceit in town. Here are things you need to know before immigrating.

1. The list of richest Nigerians is filled with Nigerians living at home. You're more likely to make it into Forbes if you live in Nigeria. At least that's what the stat shows, whether people making into Forbes in Nigeria are engaging in corrupt practices is a story for another day. The odds of becoming a dollar billionaire favours those at home . No Diaspora Nigerian has ever made it into Forbes billionaire list.

2. There are more money to be made in a developing economy than in a developed economy. That's why as you're rushing out of the country, Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are rushing in. Only few will understand. You're sitting on the biggest market in Africa yet you haven't realize this but the Lebanese and the Indians knew this.

3. If you are the type who don't fancy working for others, it's much more easier to own a business in Nigeria than in Canada/US. Western countries were set up for the 99% populace to work for 1% elites. Their education systems were designed to produce workforce for the rat race. Not to create employers of labour.

4. It's stupidity to resign from a high-paying job in Nigeria in a bid to relocate to Canada/US. Your eyes will get clear up when you start facing the hard realities in Canada. Those who had made this mistake in the past are ashamed to come on social media to talk about it. The ones talking on Twitter are 'freshers' who just arrived.

5. If you want to secure 2nd passport for your kids, you don't necessarily need to immigrate to achieve this. There are other ways, one method is overseas child birth.

6. You're 5x more likely to be shot and rubbed in New York than in Lagos. Poor neighborhoods all over the world has more crime rates. The thing is, when you finally made it in Nigeria,you can move to high brow areas with lesser crime.

7. Nigerians are spending up to 8millions ($21k) and above to immigrate to Canada/US whereas an average canadian or American citizen can't boast of $10k in their bank A/C's. They live pay check to pay check.

8. Some Nigerians claims that they ain't relocating because of the money but because of good infrastructure, good health care system, value for their money etc. That's a lie! 98% of Nigerians who're eager to travel out are relocating because of economic reasons. There are good infrastructure, good health care system and value for money in countries like Kuwait, Russia, Brazil, South Korea, Chile etc but Nigerians ain't trooping there, indicating that their preference for Canada/US is purely based on economic reasons.

9. It's cheaper to live in Nigeria. Canada/US promises higher minimum wage but the system will still take it away from you. It's like giving you with one hand and taking from you with another. $2k (N760k) will pay for your one year rent of 2 bedrooms apartment in a good location in Nigeria but same amount will only fetch you one month rent of a match box apartment in Canada/US.

10. This is not to stop you from traveling out but to inform you on the true realities. Economic immigration should be left for lower or working class who're struggling or to young lads who wants to school abroad and thereafter further their career overseas. Not to deceive Nigerians already earning good in corporate offices in Nigeria to resign and relocate where they will be employed as security guards or to deceive business owners who's businesses are thriving in Nigeria to close down business and relocate. Don't let them deceive you with the hype. Money don't grow on trees anywhere in the world.

Your number 2, have you seen the business they open? The Lebanese e.t.c u mentioned. To start a small scale buisness in nigeria u need up to 2million naira. How will u save when your salary is 70k per month with transport on a high side, tin tomato 150 and a de rica of rice at 550. Pls I don't want to get upset. I can continue the analysis but.....

4 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by ModestGal(f): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You're fucking crazy. I reside in Montreal ok. Idiot. What is the basic salary of permanent secretary in Nigeria? They all rely on fraudulent activities ok. Without corruption no permanent secretary can build 4 bedroom flat.
Are you in Canada?
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by SIRTee15: 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
humilitypays:
He is an unfortunate guy. He does not have foresight. It is a very pathetic story.

What happened to building a thriving business and investment portfolio in Nigeria with his already good income and work towards sending his kids and wife over there

Anybody earning 1.2million in Nigeria that quits the job to migrate or immigrate abroad is a fool, a visionless fellow who may later regret his decision.

As for bankers, I don't see their own as a reliable job anyway, but they can use their experience as bankers and access to fund to kick start a high profitable business in Nigeria. Most of such people lack foresight.. Most of them got those good jobs by luck and connection, that's why they cannot make sound judgment and that's why also they are usually scared of tomorrow, they don't believe in themselves. They believe in abroad saving them from future doom.

Significant number do the wife and children relocation thing while the main applicant remain in nigeria...esp oil company workers....that's what my FIL did.
But the point remain people are leaving and has nothing to do with economic opportunities. It has more to do with future security...

Let's be real...Nigeria's future prosperity is wrapped around international crude oil price. If that thing drops to less than 20 dollars per barrel....thats the official end of Nigeria.
This country can't survive a significant drop in crude oil price...it will descend into anarchy, massive poverty, uncontrolled insecurity n possible civil war.
And if u follow events in international media.. its only a matter of time crude oil goes the way of coal....
Some are ready to stay behind and take their chances...some are not. Not everyone is a risk taker. To each his own...No need castigating anybody. Thats my point.

Personally, the only professional guys I'll advise to stay back in nigeria are the IT guys.
If u are good and confident of your skills, live and work in nigeria but earn in dollars. That way, u are guaranteed of a stable income, spend less n can jump the ship anytime it's about to sink.

3 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by ModestGal(f): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Enifloxy:

Your number 2, have you seen the business they open? The Lebanese e.t.c u mentioned. To start a small scale buisness in nigeria u need up to 2million naira. How will u save when your salary is 70k per month with transport on a high side, tin tomato 150 and a de rica of rice at 550. Pls I don't want to get upset. I can continue the analysis but.....
Lol, he talks as if na for tree one go pluck money to start the business
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by SIRTee15: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
planetx:
I am sorry but anyone earnng 1.2 a month and quit to relocate to Canada is a very big fool and is suffering from a colonized mindset.

U don't his full story...its possible he's on contract n there was no plan to renew. Its possible he secured another high paying job in Canada b4 leaving...
I didn't bother to ask...I just wanted to know why he left despite a good job.
I used him here to butress the point not everyone leaving are economic migrants.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by nickvanilla(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
Focusmind:
My annoyance is that all the people that writes about migrating to Canada are actually resident there, holed up in Brampton or Calgary and be discouraging people from embarking on the same journey.

It is already a well known fact that Nigerians abroad hates fellow Nigerians trying to make the same immigration journey. I don't know why. Please leave people to make their decision.

Some people feel that too many Nigerians moving into their location will end up spoiling the place. grin
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by IMASTEX: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
humilitypays:
99.99999% of Nigerians immigrate because of financial and economic reasons nothing more or less.

If you are earning 1million naira and above in Nigeria legitimately, you can live a very comfortable life than those abroad, with good security and all that you seek abroad. You can only be visiting other countries for vacation.

If you are earning well, Nigeria is very good and sweet and very easy to increase your income through petty businesses, the op is kind of right.
Agreed. Though economic factor is the highest reasons for migration among Nigerians. Security is fast becoming another big reason, hence politicians & wealthy people keep their families abroad. If you earn 1 million in Nigeria, with just one adoption & ramsum paid, the person can remain in negative for long that is if he made it alive. Outside that, sustainability from whatever that is bringing in the cash is also at risk all the time. Even worse when it is an employee work, i.e. oil company staff, etc. We all know the level of sack. . . And the chances of ever getting such highly paid job again. If it is in business, that one is another new level of risk. With no government or system in place to come to rescue. Lastly, if the system favours you as an individual perhaps because of luck or few connection, what happens to the children, what will be their own fate?

3 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by COMPAQ(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
SIRTee15:

Significant number do the wife and children relocation thing while the main applicant remain in nigeria...esp oil company workers....that's what my FIL did.
But the point remain people are leaving and has nothing to do with economic opportunities. It has more to do with future security...

Let's be real...Nigeria's future prosperity is wrapped around international crude oil price. If that thing drops to less than 20 dollars per barrel....thats the official end of Nigeria.
This country can't survive a significant drop in crude oil price...it will descend into anarchy, massive poverty, uncontrolled insecurity n possible civil war.
And if u follow events in international media.. its only a matter of time crude oil goes the way of coal....
Some are ready to stay behind and take their chances...some are not. Not everyone is a risk taker. To each his own...No need castigating anybody. Thats my point.

Personally, the only professional guys I'll advise to stay back in nigeria are the IT guys.
If u are good and confident of your skills, live and work in nigeria but earn in dollars. That way, u are guaranteed of a stable income, spend less n can jump the ship anytime it's about to sink.

Very well analyzed. Common petrol and electricity subsidy removal and Nigerians want to cry to the roof due to poverty. Yet government cannot really afford it, but because of fear, they continue it and even borrow USD to balance the budget, But for a country that will have much lower USD revenues in the future, where will dollar to pay all the loans come from? Lower dollar revenues then means exchange rate will continue to worsen, especially as population skyrockets and we will have to import to continue catering to them and continue subsidizing as well. Most of these extra 50mln kids will not go to school worth calling a school, have poor education and then become sources of insecurity and the cycle continues endlessly because government cannot break it!! If that is not worth escaping Nigeria for, i don't know what is.

Besides, that cycle has started already. It's what you are seeing in kidnapping, militancy, boko haram, herdsmen killing, cattle rustling, violent armed robbery, minor armed robbery etc and it will only get worse cos government has zero capacity to break the cycle. When touts in Mushin. oshodi, yaba etc are able to over power entire police stations with ease during EndSARS, then you should know that this country is on a time bomb

2 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
But the rich nigerians are they living in nigeria?
Does dangote permanently live in nigeria?
What of atiku?
Or many of our Caleb's?
Even davido when chioma was about giving birth he rushed her to the US to give birth
Ppl will always travel no matter what be it for economical benefit or just for tourism
What we should condemn is human trafficking and illegal immigration and not migration per se.if u want to travel then have a clear cut plan in what u want to do there before planning ur trip.

1 Like

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by humilitypays(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
SIRTee15:

In as much as I desperately and seriously wish for Nigeria's economy to be diversified beyond crude oil sales, saying that if crude oil sells below $20 per barrel will lead to economy doom in Nigeria is a very big FAT LIE and I will take my time to explain it to you.

First, Nigeria's economy is never dependent on crude oil sales because the crude oil proceeds revolve around the pockets of few government officials and their looting gangs. Nigeria will budget 1 Trillion this year, 500billion for Lagos-Ibadan road, Kano-Kaduna rd, Abuja-Kaduna rd, Enugu-Portharcourt road, Onitsha-Enugu road, etc....and at the end of the year, none of these roads gets constructed at all......they end up spending less than a billion on these projects it was mapped out for.

So when Nigeria budgets 1 Trillion Naira.....most times, less than 200billion is used to execute substandard projects in Nigeria, the rest of the money is looted and moved abroad by government officials to countries like UK, US, Germany, France, etc.

What has been sustaining Nigeria's economy and Nigeria are:

1.) Nigerians and their hardworking nature - do you know how many Nigerians in Diaspora remitting hard currencies to the tune of billions back to Nigeria annually

2.) Nigerian drug traffickers and Yahoo Guys - yes we condemn them, we call them all sorts of names but these guys bring back huge FOREX back to the Nigerian economy, so much more than even your so called crude oil that gets looted by the elite politicians

3.) Nigerian Freelance Workers - it will shock you to know that these guys bring back huge FOREX to the Nigerian economy more than those yeye Agriculture corrupt Nigerian governments had been using to scam Nigerians since 1990 shocked

4.) Sportsmen and women - these set of Nigerians no doubt contribue immensely in Nigeria's FOREX income, thereby keeping Nigeria running

Crude oil is a big curse to Nigeria if you don't know. It is the major reason Boko Haram was created and the only reason Boko Haram have not been defeated after 11 years running.

Let Nigeria's crude oil dry up and watch Boko Haram shield their sword and embrace peace as their political sponsors in the North and in the Nigerian Army will know that no more huge billions to siphon through Boko Haram insurgency.

Fulani herdsmen from all parts of Africa and invading Nigeria and causing insecurity and tension in Nigeria all because of crude oil......

Crude oil is not what is running Nigeria's economy, our population and talent (both illegal and legal talents) are the reason Nigeria have not turned to Bangladesh and will never turn to such no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by letskeeptalking: 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Princewill1:

7. Nigerians are spending up to 8millions ($21k) and above to immigrate to Canada/US whereas an average canadian or American citizen can't boast of $10k in their bank A/C's. They live pay check to pay check.

8. Some Nigerians claims that they ain't relocating because of the money but because of good infrastructure, good health care system, value for their money etc. That's a lie! 98% of Nigerians who're eager to travel out are relocating because of economic reasons. There are good infrastructure, good health care system and value for money in countries like Kuwait, Russia, Brazil, South Korea, Chile etc but Nigerians ain't trooping there, indicating that their preference for Canada/US is purely based

The two points above are contradictory. You claim Nigerians spend 8mil and above to relocate, this means they are not poor to begin with. Why then do you think they are relocating for economic reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Misterdhee1:

You don't even understand the main argument. You're just distorting the conversation. How many Nigerians can even make 100k dollars before retirement without one form of corruption or the other? Do you know than 85% of fresh graduates in the country earn less than 80k? You're talking about 4 million dollars, like 70% of Nigerians can even afford only 4 million naira.

I know that, I'm arguing against people who say they're loaded but prefer abroad.
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by cococandy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
post=97939464:

Cococandy, could this be true sis?
how would I know bro?

1 Like

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by humilitypays(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
IMASTEX:

Agreed. Though economic factor is the highest reasons for migration among Nigerians. Security is fast becoming another big reason, hence politicians & wealthy people keep their families abroad. If you earn 1 million in Nigeria, with just one adoption & ramsum paid, the person can remain in negative for long that is if he made it alive. Outside that, sustainability from whatever that is bringing in the cash is also at risk all the time. Even worse when it is an employee work, i.e. oil company staff, etc. We all know the level of sack. . . And the chances of ever getting such highly paid job again. If it is in business, that one is another new level of risk. With no government or system in place to come to rescue. Lastly, if the system favours you as an individual perhaps because of luck or few connection, what happens to the children, what will be their own fate?
Na only insecurity de fear me for Naija, nothing else cry cry

If we can have good security of lives and properties in Nigeria, my brother I can boldly tell you that Nigeria is second paradise cheesy cheesy
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
planetx:
I am sorry but anyone earnng 1.2 a month and quit to relocate to Canada is a very big fool and is suffering from a colonized mindset.
he should wait till he is laid off ba. Chevron, shell and many oil companies have laid off many of their staff of recent. Let them japa

2 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Hassanmaye(m): 2:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
mayorlag:
Op, everyone will tell you different reason for migrating but i suggest that we try not to generalize. I decided to move then not because I want to be on the Forbes rich list but because I want a very good quality of life. Note that I had a job and pay was quite good but I was a government on my own as I had to provide everything so the quite good pay at the end of the day was not that good. I needed a better quality of life badly, I needed time more than money, I needed rest badly that I migrated.

Now, I wake up at about 7am, leave my home at 7:45AM to catch the 8:15 train to resume work at 9am. I leave work at 17:30 and I am back home latest 18:30. My children attend some of the best schools in England and I don't pay a penny on school fees. I spend quality time with my family everyday. I have dinner at 7pm. I don't have generator(s), no business with "UP NEPA". I don't pay security levy, I have time to think about things and ways that I can improve. My prayer points are more precise because my taxes provides those things that I use to pray for.

These things might seem very minor, but they are big deal to me. I don't want to be on Forbes list and not be able to take a walk or cycle with my children in the park. I just want a very good quality of life.
Hahha you are very funny so you reduce your prayers because tax is paying it.
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Hassanmaye(m): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Don't worry one day all well meaning Nigerians will leave this country for you (elites) and all these criminal maniacs roaming all over the place.

If you (politician) or Your paymasters (leaders) have sense, they will do everything in their power to prevent this massive capital flight and brain drain currently going on.

By providing a healthy enabling and conducive environment to live and thrive.

The necessary infrastructure and social amenities to live healthy and decent life

We are not saying u should achieve all these up to 100%!

But at least to 80-90% will be accepted.

If ur your paymasters can replicate these all over Nigeria, no one will bother to emigrate for economic reasons, instead foreigners will come and spend their money and live here.

Don't forget that these people (your paymaster) we have in power are big enemies of Nigeria, all thier loot, family, mansions, children, business are all in Abroad!

Shebi u like the way the naira value of naira keep crashing? The ever increasing inflation rate without commensurate increment of salaries?

An international certification course that used to be 120k naira is now over 500k naira!
Give me example of international certificate course abeg
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Kingstanding: 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
ModestGal:

Are you in Canada?
Yep
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Hassanmaye(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kokaine:

Its not a lie oooooh
Everyone cannot just get up and move. Some peoples means of livelihood are centered around a particular place. Most northerners can't live in Lagos except its a low population area like lekki. Every Nigerian cannot run to Lagos because his state is bad. I am in the north and I know for certain that even a welder paid 400k as ransom to kidnappers. A female FUD students parent paid 1m to release their daughter. Its not a lie. Its not an exageration. The news just doesn't cover it as frequently as it happens.
So please just imagine a country where even a billionaire is not save what of a common man? Do you mean somebody should work hard and build investments and wait for bokoharma to come and destroy it? There is noting in this world compare to a peace of mind, I will rather relocate for my mental health and wellness happiness not to gather all this useless money that will be nothing at the end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by bmdonthemix1: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
tatatar:

Even a cleaner can earn 1000 naira a day,does a typical doctor in Canada earn $500 a day.
Your comparison is off.
very very off
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Hassanmaye(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kingstanding:
. You're fucking crazy. I reside in Montreal ok. Idiot. What is the basic salary of permanent secretary in Nigeria? They all rely on fraudulent activities ok. Without corruption no permanent secretary can build 4 bedroom flat.
How much is the salary of a permanent sectary
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Hassanmaye(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
bigtt76:
Stop trying to guilty trip people. If you can't migrate, allow those who want to, to do so.

Not everyone wants to be listed in Forbes or be a billionaire. Most people just want peace of mind and security dass all
Exactly all I what I want in this life nothing much ma, last week a billionaire was killed in IMO what is the use of the trash money?

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Hassanmaye(m): 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
streetwise2015:
God will bless you my brother for this comment...People don’t understand what Nigeria is turning into...u can even wear a new cloth without envy this days from ur friends and Neigbours ..It a risk to live in Nigeria. This country is indeed for the strong.. God helps us all

Lol I noticed this last week I wear one fine clothes I saw someone staring at me

1 Like

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Hassanmaye(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
No amount of rubbish Typed here can stop from relocating outside Nigeria, do you mean I should make money then bokoharma should come and kill me? Or I should rely on generator for the rest of my life? A country where to get a loan 200k even if you are working seems like a favour to you, just 200k o, and they know you will pay with your salary and interest on top but it's a favor Mtwwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by inyanging: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
We4all:

Lol. You no go kill me with laugh.

Those countries u plan u envied & plan of spending ur life were not developed by some pole like u? Thank God most of my friends abroad knows very well that the owners the countries preferred/like African living I. their countries than those coming to beg for Crumb's And truly most of African ate unable to return the their countries BC of mean, but also BC of shame that those they left at home are far way better than them in all aspect .

The world is a football field the moment u score u will be applauded no matter which position u are'
Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by mayorlag: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahha you are very funny so you reduce your prayers because tax is paying it.
smiley I stopped praying that my car makes it out of the road with its shocks and bearings still in place, I stopped praying that the filling station close to my house should have fuel by the time I get home. I stopped praying that there should be light by the time I get home, I stopped praying that let no criminal follow me inside when i go outside midnight to switch off my generator. I stop praying that let my car not breakdown in traffic or Eko bridge where hoodlums will come and harass me. I stopped praying that my salary is paid on time this month so I can provide for my family, I stopped praying that let me not encounter police with issues as I go out, I can go on and on.....................

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Focusmind: 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
nickvanilla:

Some people feel that too many Nigerians moving into their location will end up spoiling the place. grin

Very correct. grin we don't usually like where there are aggregation of Nigerians. Fraud and vices will be inevitable with all due respect.

As a former student in UK, I avoided my countrymen in the library most times and hardly attended major Nigerian gatherings. Issues, in fighting and shouting matches usually happened there.

2 Likes

Re: Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know by Jethrosam(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
True talk,nigeria,japa very soon.i would have if not 4 d spritual attack from,the inlaw side. cryTrue talk,nigeria,japa very soon.i would have if not 4 d spritual attack from,the inlaw side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Crashed Dana Airplane's Manifest / Baby Elephant Wandering In Okomu Farm In Benin, Edo State / 6 Catholic Seminarians Die In Accident - Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.