Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,560 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

What's The Worst Case Scenario? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's The Worst Case Scenario? (247 Views)

What Is The Worst University Course To Study? / What Is The Worst School Punishment You Were Ever Given? / UNILORIN Worst & Best Graduating Students Get Scholarship To Study In Oxford, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Worst Case Scenario? by Blastedholligan: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please, I'm at a crossroad. I have an HND but I'm caught between either doing a Bsc top up degree or just going for MBA directly.

I intend to delve fully into Marketing a d possibly leave this country but I'm currently working with a bank. I already have a certification in Marketing from Orange Academy.

Whats the worst that would happen if I do MBA directly?
Re: What's The Worst Case Scenario? by Synord(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
DO An mba in marketing . Seems you already have a passion for it . That’s what I do too . And marketing is some good money and also boasts of a sustainable model.

The link in my signature is my own explanation of it and the wealth digital marketing creates
Re: What's The Worst Case Scenario? by yanabasee(m): 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2021
No worries.....

No implications or whatsoever.....

And about leaving this country.... You've got my blessings!!
Re: What's The Worst Case Scenario? by rtdCivilservant: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
The worst case scenario (WCS) na patapata say after ur studies u no go see work, u go waka tire the whole country with ur degrees.
Re: What's The Worst Case Scenario? by Blastedholligan: 6:17am On Jan 11, 2021
Synord:
DO An mba in marketing . Seems you already have a passion for it . That’s what I do too . And marketing is some good money and also boasts of a sustainable model.

The link in my signature is my own explanation of it and the wealth digital marketing creates
you also have an HND too?

(1) (Reply)

Neco Result For 2020 June/july Exam Is Out / Nwuche Commends Gov Diri On Recognition Of Blessing Eradiri / Ae-funai Wa Creche/nursery And Primary School Take-off Acadmic Activities For 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.