Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES (716 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes” / REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2021
Feminism which believes in either gender equality or female supremacism (depending
on which niche of feminism you’re looking at), The Red Pill rejects that women are equal or
supreme to men, it believes traditional gender roles were the optimum roles for raising a
family and continuing the genetic lineage of the species. It believes women need men to take
charge, to bear the burden of responsibility and essentially “man up”, though not “man up”
in the way feminists use the term to shame men, but in the essential essence that men need
guidance which they’re not getting and that they need to overcome the effects of feminism
by rejecting it, improving themselves and ultimately rising above it.
On the self-improvement front, The Red Pill philosophy advocates fitness, being physically
healthy and in shape, in order to teach discipline and a sense of self-worth (it’s evident from
people who have only just turned up in the community that a lack of self-worth is often
endemic in men who have yet to “take the pill.”) The mantra of the philosophy is “to build
value” in order to respect yourself and get respect from those around you.

Hoes
Feminist
Single mothers
Old unmarried women
Career driven women
Baby Mama's
Divorces
Daughters of single Mama's
Ladies with high body counts

They are all TABOOS to ME as a REDPILLER

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dapcity007:
Feminism which believes in either gender equality or female supremacism (depending
on which niche of feminism you’re looking at), The Red Pill rejects that women are equal or
supreme to men, it believes traditional gender roles were the optimum roles for raising a
family and continuing the genetic lineage of the species. It believes women need men to take
charge, to bear the burden of responsibility and essentially “man up”, though not “man up”
in the way feminists use the term to shame men, but in the essential essence that men need
guidance which they’re not getting and that they need to overcome the effects of feminism
by rejecting it, improving themselves and ultimately rising above it.
On the self-improvement front, The Red Pill philosophy advocates fitness, being physically
healthy and in shape, in order to teach discipline and a sense of self-worth (it’s evident from
people who have only just turned up in the community that a lack of self-worth is often
endemic in men who have yet to “take the pill.”) The mantra of the philosophy is “to build
value” in order to respect yourself and get respect from those around you.

Hoes
Feminist
Single mothers
Old unmarried women
Career driven women
Baby Mama's
Divorces
Daughters of single Mama's
Ladies with high body counts

They are all TABOOS to ME as a REDPILLER

Valid my MAN
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by virginprincess(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeew,trashundecided, NEXT.

1 Like

Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeeeeew,trashundecided, NEXT.

Are you a Virgin or an Hoe?
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by virginprincess(f): 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dapcity007:

Are you a Virgin or an Hoe?
Anyone your minds tells you.
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
virginprincess:
Anyone your minds tells you.

My mind assumes HOEEEEEE!!!
But I need evidence and proof
Therefore I want a specific answer from you,I ask again
Are you a Hoe or virgin?
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by virginprincess(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2021
Dapcity007:

My mind assumes HOEEEEEE!!! But I need evidence and proof Therefore I want a specific answer from you,I ask again Are you a Hoe or virgin?
What do you need evidence and proof for?
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 11, 2021
virginprincess:
What do you need evidence and proof for?

I work with logic not emotions
My deduction must be valid
So I ask again , are you a Virgin or Hoe
I need proof from your confession
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by ibkonekt(m): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2021
well said. respect. the red pill is the truth but you need to understand that people have been living in the matrix and indoctrinated since child birth. so dont expect things to change the news media "propaganda"machine will just brainwash them again
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by DEMZEE(m): 8:01am On Jan 11, 2021
NICEEE
Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 11, 2021
ibkonekt:
well said. respect. the red pill is the truth but you need to understand that people have been living in the matrix and indoctrinated since child birth. so dont expect things to change the news media "propaganda"machine will just brainwash them again

True
These blue pilled Chucks will learn the hard way when their beta ass is cheated on them by the unchecked Hypergamy of their wives or girlfriend

Then they will see the truth of the redpill, but it will be too late having a great emotional , psychological and even financial (with regards to divorce) cost on them

1 Like

Re: Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Naijahops:

Meaning

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Handle This Issue. / No Matter How Much You Pay Me, I Can't Open My Body - Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning / Please Help A Nairalander Suffering From Intimidation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.