Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend (1691 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2021
hello Ladies and gentlemen!!

I hope your day is good!

To my ladies in the house this question is for you, what are the sign of stingy/useless boyfriend to watch out for.

do you have an experienced, let share it to enjoy like a fun grin
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2021

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Realtord43: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2021
grin
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Bluezy13(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2021
Stinginess depends on who is involved.
I may be stingy to miss A, but benevolent to miss B and semi stingy to miss C depending on how I value them.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by ojun50(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bluezy13:
I may be stingy to miss A, but benevolent to miss B and semi stingy to miss C depending on how I value them.

Am sure the funky girl does not know the real meaning of stinginess......

What ever you need from ur boyfriend get it from ur parent..... And let us hear word @ op

12 Likes

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2021
Bye bye to yeye boyfriend grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who sang this song though?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by danietohbadt(m): 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2021
Wetin concern you concern stingy boyfriend?

For you to want to know a stingy boyfriend, then it means you definitely want to be with the man only for what you can gain from him.

Abeg, it's just a new year.
Go and make your own money and stop looking for stingy men characteristics up and down cos all of us men have now decided to be stingy.

Wahala don plenty for ground already, we no fit carry woman matter for head join.

#SayNoToLeeches
#SayNoToUnwantedBilling.

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by virginprincess(f): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2021
danietohbadt:
Wetin concern you concern stingy boyfriend?

For you to want to know a stingy boyfriend, then it means you definitely want to be with the man only for what you can gain from him.

Abeg, it's just a new year.
Go and make your own money and stop looking for stingy men characteristics up and down cos all of us men have now decided to be stingy.

Wahala don plenty for ground already, we no fit carry woman matter for head join.

#SayNoToLeeches
#SayNoToUnwantedBilling.

Nairalander will not kill me o

1 Like

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by kingsley38162: 5:24am On Jan 11, 2021
Stinginess depends on who is involved.I may be stingy to miss A, but benevolent to miss B and semi stingy to miss C depending on how I value them.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 5:29am On Jan 11, 2021
Bluezy13:

does that mean you're more generous to the girl who gives you the most sex? Is there a correlation?
Or you give the most to whom you love the most regardless of the sex she gives you?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Tony142: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2021
Funkybabee:
hello Ladies and gentlemen!!

I hope your day is good!

To my ladies in the house this question is for you, what are the sign of stingy/useless boyfriend to watch out for.

do you have an experienced, let share it to enjoy like a fun grin

I do not know the sign to identify a stingy person, but I know the sign to identify a gold digger, which is when she create a thread like the one you just created

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Tony142:

I do not know the sign to identify a stingy person, but I know the sign to identify a gold digger, which is when she create a thread like the one you just created

undecided yeye
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2021
kingsley38162:
Stinginess depends on who is involved.I may be stingy to miss A, but benevolent to miss B and semi stingy to miss C depending on how I value them.

hmmm depends on how much you like her
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by 44Bulldog(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2021
Work on urself and stop depending on any boyfriend

Entitlement mentality..... spits

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Mide3367: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tony142:

mad o grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Bluezy13(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
ubunja:
does that mean you're more generous to the girl who gives you the most sex? Is there a correlation?
Or you give the most to whom you love the most regardless of the sex she gives you?

The later would suffice.
Although I am not the "loving" type.
"Value" is a better word...just as I stated.
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bluezy13:

The later would suffice. Although I am not the "loving" type. "Value" is a better word...just as I stated.
but like what value?
brain, beauty, loving ?
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Facts101: 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bluezy13:

The later would suffice.
Although I am not the "loving" type.
"Value" is a better word...just as I stated.
of course you'll give the most to who you value the most not who gives the most sex. That's how the game goes. Nice.

P/S don't take it badly that I instead of value I talked of sex. "Value" can be vague to some readers. I wanted to get a clarification whether or not that value had anything to do with sex. It's all good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Bluezy13(m): 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Funkybabee:

but like what value?
brain, beauty, loving ?
Interest.
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:
Yes, we're nt ur father.
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
doggedfighter:

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Kaimaonyeana: 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Always giving excuses for aka-gum. I once dumped someone for that reason. I can't deal abeg.
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=97965940]
Interest.[/quotm

hmmm
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Funkybabee(f): 10:29am On Jan 12, 2021
ubunja:
of course you'll give the most to who you value the most not who gives the most sex. That's how the game goes. Nice.

P/S don't take it badly that I instead of value I talked of sex. "Value" can be vague to some readers. I wanted to get a clarification whether or not that value had anything to do with sex. It's all good.

I wonder too, what kind of values, her beauty or structure or probably brain, but he said interest which tends to love. the way he have an interest in her
Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Kaimaonyeana:
Always giving excuses for aka-gum. I once dumped someone for that reason. I can't deal abeg.
See them. They will leave their parents and bill innocent men. Una cup don full.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Sign Of Useless/stingy Boyfriend by Kaimaonyeana: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Nonexistent:
See them. They will leave their parents and bill innocent men. Una cup don full.

Me and aka-gum people. God forbid.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Sleep With Their Daughters? / Any Girl In Ibadan Who Likes To Catch Some Fun? No shy Abeg / Someone Sent Me This, Check Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.