Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser (4015 Views)

Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Oriyominolove: 10:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Froshloaded: 10:32am On Feb 09, 2020
shocked shocked
Sister abeg end the relationship, what's more annoying is that he can't spend on him self, tarh thats crazy. You can't expect much from someone that can buy himself clothes or get an apartment for himself.

I will advice you to end it..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Tonnexy: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2020
I have the video

5 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2020
undecided

At first, when i read the title i thought you were just another entitled lady. But from your writeup i think the best thing you should do is to end it.
There's a difference between you depending on him financially and simply asking for a favor once in a while.
It's best to be with someone you can rely on.
I gave my ex boyfriend money to register for jamb cause his parents couldnt afford it. And he bought me a beret.
The both of you should be pillars, to support the other morally, emotionally and at times financially

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2020
Many people don't understand d definition of love, Jesus so loved he gave... If u cannot give ur man or woman, den u don't love.. U are just enjoying the person company and d sex.. Be wise..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2020
Your statements are contradictory!

You are appear not demanding, but you are demanding. As long as you're not married, he doesn't owe you anything.

Stop asking him for money. Make your own money and earn yourself some respect. Let him give at his own will.

Finally, how do u even expect a man who can't take care of himself to give you money? Or take care of you?

Use your tongue to count your teeth

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by DaInferno(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2020
communication is key... have u sat down to talk with him? did you and he didn't change?

...then I think you should move on to another relationship(of course one problem is still lurking) if u think it's gonna bring future problems.
personally, I don't know why he shouldn't "assist" you if he had the money in this your latest predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Another one, it's always about the money with the guy being stingy, there's no part in your epistle where you addressed his question " What do you do with your money?" And then you go on to ask other nigars to support you and they do it so easily, without something in return? Somehow I doubt that, you are his girlfriend for that matter, girlfriend doesn't carry much weight. There's nothing bad about assisting someone financially but you coming down here speaks about how you see the relationship, you are already seeing yourself as his responsibility and hence if he can't shoulder it, you gotta quit. Broke ass nigress complaining about a nigar, a trending pattern, what do you do for living, must you bitches always be on the floor waiting for a guy to pick you up, bullcrap.

15 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by zexy2030(m): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Oriyominolove:
I am sad and angry at myself right now for wasting three years of my life dating a stingy guy. I should have left since but I still held on hoping it will change but I was wrong.

I usually make this mistake of letting guys think I am financially independent. The reality is that I actually am. It's not in my nature to depend on a man for anything. I buy the things I need and give myself the things I want. This does not mean I wont appreciate financial support and gifts. I do appreciate them and I am happy when I receive them.

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it.This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself. He will not buy clothes, or shoes to look presentable. He will not rent a house that will make him comfortable.

Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.

Just recently I was robbed on my way back from work. I lost my 2 phones, wrist watch, power bank, and hand bag. Everything was stolen. I was sad and ask my bf for support to replace those things stolen. Note: Not buy them for me but assist with any amount he can

The dude initially accepted to give me some money but later changed his mind. When confronted, he asked me what I am using my money for and that I should sort myself out with my money.

I feel really sad because I am not a demanding gf nor one who feels a man is a poverty alleviation program. But then I still would appreciate if my man gives me money out of the blues or when I am in need or needs support.

I am very much presentable and have offers from men who are willing to take care of me. Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men which I dont like. I cant even cheat on him but then I am only but a human

Am i asking for too much? I am fed up with this whole shit. Our relationship is okay except this money issues.What am I not doing right? Should I just end it?
Better, since u have started cheating on him. Marriage is lifetime.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by WATCHOVER(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2020
You are not yet matured Instead of bitching about he not assisting you why not investigate the reason behind his actions.
Mature people Avoid blaming, bragging, bickering, bitching instead they forge their own faith, design their own destiny.

My sister try to investigate and find a way out instead of going to social media.....

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2020
lmao.. if e sure for u send am..
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Lexusgs430: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Oriyominolove:
I am sad and angry at myself right now for wasting three years of my life dating a stingy guy. I should have left since but I still held on hoping it will change but I was wrong.

I usually make this mistake of letting guys think I am financially independent. The reality is that I actually am. It's not in my nature to depend on a man for anything. I buy the things I need and give myself the things I want. This does not mean I wont appreciate financial support and gifts. I do appreciate them and I am happy when I receive them.

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it.This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself. He will not buy clothes, or shoes to look presentable. He will not rent a house that will make him comfortable.

Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.

Just recently I was robbed on my way back from work. I lost my 2 phones, wrist watch, power bank, and hand bag. Everything was stolen. I was sad and ask my bf for support to replace those things stolen. Note: Not buy them for me but assist with any amount he can

The dude initially accepted to give me some money but later changed his mind. When confronted, he asked me what I am using my money for and that I should sort myself out with my money.

I feel really sad because I am not a demanding gf nor one who feels a man is a poverty alleviation program. But then I still would appreciate if my man gives me money out of the blues or when I am in need or needs support.

I am very much presentable and have offers from men who are willing to take care of me. Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men which I dont like. I cant even cheat on him but then I am only but a human

Am i asking for too much? I am fed up with this whole shit. Our relationship is okay except this money issues.What am I not doing right? Should I just end it?

1 - Do you buy him gifts?
2 - Have you ever given him money before?

Why would you think someone that would not spend money on himself, would spend it on you?

Pesin wey go give us cloth, we go look the one wey dey their neck........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Genset: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2020
Better leave the stingy guy ....I left mine and am happier . A guy that loves you will willingly spend on you because he wants to make you happy

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Wetin Orji Uzor Kalu no go see for Kuje prison

[img]https://media1./images/858045675574aa239ad01af583eea1e9/tenor.gif?itemid=14189559[/img]
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by proclinician: 11:31am On Feb 09, 2020
You are not worth his penny. Currently i date three women and only one of them is worth my money. She is the youngest and a virgin like we don't have sex. She loves me more than she loves herself but i don't love anyway. she wants to just do it to please me but there are more to a good woman than just sex. I just care about her needs then i see a future with her too. She has just 2 years to being a doctor. The other two when they want to deny me sex i send them transaction failed screenshots then i tell them my bank acc has issues. I promise them heaven and earth but all na wash. They know i have the means, i live fine, great career good job etc. They probably has other guys elsewhere but i dont care. Shit happens. Find out where you belong.

16 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by simplepee(f): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2020
OcVoice:
Your statements are contradictory!

You are appear not demanding, but you are demanding. As long as you're not married, he doesn't owe you anything.

Stop asking him for money. Make your own money and earn yourself some respect. Let him give at his own will.

Finally, how do u even expect a man who can't take care of himself to give you money? Or take care of you?

Use your tongue to count your teeth

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Tonnexy:
I have the video

The video of what?
I've been seeing this everywhere. what does it mean?
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by BarrSly: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol this reminds me of one of my current relationships (I can't count how many I am in right now).. I'm not one to be sharing and spreading money about unless I am very sure you're in a dying state (which I still might not give lol)..

So this my GF (let's call her GF1) when the relationship started I used sense to cross-examine her and asked some kind questions next thing she started blabbing that "whenever she doesn't have money, she has guys she can run to 4 money"...lol I marked that word down....

Sometime during another discussion I used sense to test her and asked her... If I told you to cut off some guys from your life will you do so.. She said "no oooo she can't ooo that yes she can cut some but there are some who have been there giving her help whenever she needed it"....

I just picked that word and kept it aside to use it against her in the nearest future lol cause I know girls them must beg for money...

So I had just finished one big contract I was handling and some how she found out.. Next day she needed money to do some few shit and came to me for help... Sharp sharp I reminded her of those two statements she made and there and then the conversation was over...I didn't give her a Kobo.....

Why did I recount that story? Check yourself aunty in your story you claimed you always go to other guys for help when your guy doesn't help you. Now you think I'll advise such a guy to deep his hand into his pocket and give you 1kobo? When I'm not mad and when he's not mad... If you like leave the relationship or stay it's your business but don't expect money from him when you have made this belief that you have others to help out...

Please just leave my guy alone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by AstroG: 12:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Many people don't understand d definition of love, Jesus so loved he gave... If u cannot give ur man or woman, den u don't love.. U are just enjoying the person company and d sex.. Be wise..

Always Spewing Trash

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by AstroG: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oriyominolove:

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it. This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself.

Your Among those that have this rubbish mindset of My Money is My Money,but my Boyfriend/husband money is our Money

USELESS FEMALE ENTITIES

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
My dear. I'll advise you call it off now before you regret the more.

If a man cannot assist you financially ( not that you're depending fully on him) now that you're dating, he won't do even when you get married.

One of our pastors once said that if a bro doesn't gift you things and money, you should cancel the courtship. And its true.
Such a man will frustrate you in marriage if anything happens to your source of income cos you'll beg with your blood for virtually everything you need.

Please, 3 years is not forever. So dont look at that to continue in that bondage you call a relationship.

My ten cent.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Ekakamba: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Since someone apart from your boyfriend do tip you, why are you complaining?

Why not just transfer your pussy title ownership to the other nicca?

Did your boyfriend force you to remain in the relationship?

Have you ever bought him a gift? Maybe he would have learnt from such scenario. Abi na only women love gift?

All I can see here is a lady claiming to be financially independent but she ain't.

You called your nicca stingy; a lady elsewhere is telling her friends how philanthropic he's.

All the best. grin tongue
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Ekakamba: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
AstroG:

Your Among those that have this rubbish idea of My Money is My Money,but my Boyfriend/husband money is our Money

USELESS FEMALE ENTITIES

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Tonnexy: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

One of our pastors once said that if a bro doesn't gift you things and money, you should cancel the courtship.

and continue with marriage seminar and Shiloh!
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Ekakamba: 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
My dear. I'll advise you call it off now before you regret the more.

If a man cannot assist you financially ( not that you're depending fully on him) now that you're dating, he won't do even when you get married.

One of our pastors once said that if a bro doesn't gift you things and money, you should cancel the courtship. And its true.
Such a man will frustrate you in marriage if anything happens to your source of income cos you'll beg with your blood for virtually everything you need.

Please, 3 years is not forever. So dont look at that to continue in that bondage you call a relationship.

My ten cent.

And the pastor did not tell you 'what if a sis doesn't gift you'?

Kai! Dull moments. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

Every sensible sister would know better not to reciprocate any kind gestures to her guy.
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
AstroG:

Always Spewing Trash
and u are always begging for trouble, can't u back off on a Sunday.. Stay away from me, u av been warned
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by konkonbilo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
All i see is money money money
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ekakamba:

this table you're shaking. watch as dem go attack you and tag you broke dude.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Goddeywithme: 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oriyominolove:

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it.This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself.

Do u buy him gifts out of the blue. Do u give him money out of the blue. Why do u think it is your divine right he should do those things for you.
Equality means equality. Not only when it suits women
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
..."Unfortunately each time I have need for money and he doesn't give me or gets angry and fights me, another guy will give me that money without any stress.
Each time he turns his back on me when I need money from him, it makes me vulnerable to this men
"...

Use your tongues and count your teeth, folks. undecided
Re: Dating A Stingy Boyfriend/miser by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oriyominolove:

My current bf is a very stingy guy. He hates having to give me cash when I am in need and keeps making reference to my money and asking what I am doing with it.This is someone that earns far more than me but will never use the money to take care of himself.

what are you doing with your own money? ??

probably a carefree spender.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / My Boyfriend’s Parent Called Me A Nigga – African Lady Dating Canadian / Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.