Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,089 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? (21294 Views)

Can Some Men Ever Change? / Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Barbsamiin: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yes cheaters changes when caught at their first time.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by bigdammyj: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Jagznation(m): 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
APC
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Kingstanding: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
I will never give her the chance to change . Once I caught her that's the end no story. It's really disgusting for a married women to cheat.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by DoubleEngine007: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
They don't change. If you give second chance ,the idiot will modify her ways and you might never catch her again.. Until DNA wahala comes in years after undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by faithfull18(f): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Only by the help of God.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Propsper4521(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
angry Cheat should be giving another chance is they have Change Jesus did the same for us
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Sirmuel1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:
I just forgive my gf after I caught her cheating and she admitted all her wrongs
I love her sincerely and I’d help her with her flaws.

Na die you dey go so

Modified: once you catch a lady cheating, just know she has been doing it for a long time. She only made a little mistake and you caught her

6 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by JoeEeL(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
mathong:
A cheating partner will always cheat whether physically or spiritually grin

The truth is that, 90% of all relationships has a cheating partner...just that some knows how to play safe than others.

The irony is that about 80% of men in a relationship or marriage are always adamant that the statistics could be true for others' spouses but not theirs grin

7 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
ACE1010:
A cheat is like a Cameroon...he or she only changes his or her skin and behaviour. Never take back a cheat.
, I repeat never take back a cheat!! cry cry
Cameroon kor, Togo ni

13 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yes they can and do change sometimes, but there are no guarantees.

No they should never be given another chance, once caught; especially the female cheats.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by daben1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:
I just forgive my gf after I caught her cheating and she admitted all her wrongs
simp

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by buymyride: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yes we do change, just give us time will you?

Check my signature, I have a 2016 Honda Accord toks for cheap sale
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Deentertainer(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Yes
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Jetwealthspace: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
You need the knowledge first before investing in anything cryptocurrency.

Here we teach you general knowledge about cryptocurrency as was used one of the quiz sections in the big brother House.

we would be having our classes on Everyday trading of cryptocurrency for maximum profits, we also guide you to the investment part too.

Join now before group gets filled up or chat uo admin to add you up.

https:///2LdSyDj

0 8 0 FIVE ONE 2 5 EIGHT NINE 3 5
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by emkz: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
So you want big men to admit in a public forum that their significant other cheated on them?

See, if you want to know about the rate of divorce, go to Igando Customary Court or another notorious court in Ibadan. Or read Nigeria weekly law reports.

To answer your question, cheating is the deal breaker for many men. Once you are caught, leave.

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by optimistfeel(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
I dont think so.. exploitation can be in DNA and change is inevitable even it is hard for Buhari to change Nigeria corruption acts...
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
yes Nigerian girls they'd change.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by GeneralPula: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
And you couldn’t find images with black people to represent..

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Akanoaaa(m): 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:

Lol.. She admitted her wrongs because you caught her. She will cheat again I promise you.

2 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Lordhades: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Life ain't black and white , change is constant. I believe anyone can change ..it all depends on the sincerity and action towards that change. A cheating partner can change , but then again the possibility is rare . People genuinely really make mistakes and I think every human should be given the opportunity of a second chance. But then again we different humans. Not everyone shares the virtue of forgiveness.
Giving second chances or hoping for a change doesn't make one stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Jaqenhghar: 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Niggerians will say
If 8ts a woman, no second chance
If its a man, give as many chances

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by daddycee91(m): 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Great piece
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by marsup: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:
Until she poisons you, take the little you have and move on with another man.........
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
How do you know the exact monthly allowance of madam ? Are you with madam ?

MasterRahl:
angry

It is a knotty issue. My landlord is a rich man... very rich. A very friendly and social man he is. He recently bought a lexus for his wife...and places madam on N50k monthly allowance. Food money and money to fuel her car is different. But Oga also has some girls outside. Almost everyone around knows this. Personally, it was one of the girls who showed me her WhatsApp chat with Oga. However, I can't tell if madam knows.

Assuming madam sees Oga with one of these girls, do you think she should forgive him?

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Michelle55: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
If you can forgive and forget, then you can live with a cheat. If not, just move on for your sanity sake.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Ofunaofu: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cheats don't change.
Don't be a simp by giving a cheat a second chance
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Ofunaofu: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cheats don't change.
Don't be a simp by giving a cheat a second chance
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
They don't. Don't gamble it or you'll get burnt.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. Write it down somewhere.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by CheedyJ(m): 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Except beautiful curvy ladies seizes to exist, that’s only when I can stop oh sorry they can change

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by bros856: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
Forgive us our trespassing as we forgive those that trespass against us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / See How A Lady Is Making Love With A Dog- See Photos / How My House Maid Raped Me In The Night (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.