Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? (21299 Views)

Can Some Men Ever Change? / Do Cheating Partners Ever Change? / Can Ladies Ever Change Their Ways?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Legitz: 1:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
They don't change ,they don't deserve another chance
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by cassyrooy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
Niggerians will say
If 8ts a woman, no second chance
If its a man, give as many chances
Double standards.

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
BarrElChapo:
How do you know the exact monthly allowance of madam ? Are you with madam ?

No. I'm not with madam. I'm very friendly with their Nephew who also lives with them. That's where I got the gist about the money aspect.

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by CheedyJ(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:
I just forgive my gf after I caught her cheating and she admitted all her wrongs
I love her sincerely and I’d help her with her flaws.
Mr helper, d lord is your strength oo.. I just pray it doesn’t end in tears
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Aksnoopy: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
I will forgive her, stop doing things I used to do for her before, continue to fvck her while I continue my search for another good girl and when I eventually get a good girl I will dump her.

It's called sweet hurtful revenge! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Muhylonaire007: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by elijahkayode(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nuttella:
They will not change until they give their life to Christ, they need to be free from the demon manipulating them, any man that is a womanizer cannot change because he is acting under the influence of a demon.

abeg the church should start feeding the public strong meat let them know demons own this world and to be against Jesus is to be Against God almighty
Every man must be awakened to his eternal potential

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Muhylonaire007: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
ACE1010:
A cheat is like a Cameroon...he or she only changes his or her skin and behaviour. Never take back a cheat.
, I repeat never take back a cheat!! cry cry

Cameroon bawo grin grin grin grin
Guess you meant so say Chameleon
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Felalucky8(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
It is for ourselves that we forge a personal philosophy of life. It is within that we come to see, little by little, what must be changed within our own being. We must be aware of what is possible and what is not. We cannot change anyone else's character, nor should we try to do so. Each person changes when a need for change is apparent to our own mind. When old ways don't work anymore, something different must be tried, however reluctantly. A person begins to think more autonomously when the whims of society no longer bring pleasure. Everyone will reach this point at some time - in some incarnation.

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Muhylonaire007: 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Cheating pass cheating o.... Abeg if you wan forgive a cheat, just weigh the level of that cheating. If it is what you can forgive, go ahead and if it isn't abeg move on.
I've been there before, I had to move on. I forgave her but couldn't forget the ugly scene and what I went through. So I just had to let her go.

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
A cheater will remain a cheater cos whoever is caught in the act will everly say it was my first time " just like a rat dat will be biting you and will still be blowing it" till de day it's being caught. So anything dat as to do with your emotions one has to be careful it can lead to psychological disturb. So use your IQ don't be carried away
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:
I just forgive my gf after I caught her cheating and she admitted all her wrongs
premium tears.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by MallamTriga: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Just give us one more chance,we will change

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
ACE1010:
A cheat is like a Cameroon...he or she only changes his or her skin and behaviour. Never take back a cheat.
, I repeat never take back a cheat!! cry cry

abeg which one be cameroon

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by jaxxy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Depends on the kind of cheat. One off or serial cheat. Serial cheats hardly changed until Smtn major wakes them up and forces them to change. Nobody changes just because u want them to change they do so when they are ready or tired.

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by chronique(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
I honestly don't think most of them ever change. You are better off dealing with them from afar. Just a minute percentage ever change.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
No hard and fast rules to this things. Some change others don't. Let love lead whatever actions we take.

2 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by seun000: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lions are very dangerous things to mingle with. This video surfaced on youtube, showing how it threatened some thieves who tries to break into a building. The whole idea is, i think lions are better than dogs in terms of security purpose. I will advice you to secure your building with lions instead of dogs. Just take a look at this funny encounter this thieves had with this lions through this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCRDTx7SL_w
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Fiscus105(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
For men forget , but for women it depends on the class of girls

For those who cheat without remorse, there's absolute nothing you can do, those class of girls have men mentality on cheating, inside their DNA , even if you brings oath or charm she will ready to die instead of stop cheating, but thre are very few girls that they cheat with remorseful those girls may change
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Dirakamara(f): 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
When almost all men cheats.....ahhhh, u will kip moving from one guy to another if na to get non cheating partner for relationship ooo.
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Engr1(m): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmmmmmm wahala
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by chrysora: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
No One is perfect...in fact the sweetness of love wen d person cheats nd accepts sincerely dat he or she cheated nd sincerely beg for forgiveness.....everyone human cheats against God bt he keeps loving.....bt honestly, a perfect relationship is so boring...imaging he doesn't cheat, he is caring, understanding etc...OMO
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by lucky4west: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
people rarely change... deep down they are whom they truly are.....cheats never change but may stop for a while due to so many factors but when the opportunity come again they will cheat unless the genuinely born again ones not pretenders
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Engr1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
chrysora:
No One is perfect...in fact the sweetness of love wen d person cheats nd accepts sincerely dat he or she cheated nd sincerely beg for forgiveness.....everyone human cheats against God bt he keeps loving.....bt honestly, a perfect relationship is so boring...imaging he doesn't cheat, he is caring, understanding etc...OMO
Hemmm you say..........?
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Firstcitizen: 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:

Bros continue to fvck am until you tire. No marry am oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by praiseneo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Firstcitizen:

Bros continue to fvck am until you tire. No marry am oh grin
na only u get sense among all those wey de mention me

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by samwash(m): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
Many of una are in series of relationship at a time & you didn't consider it cheating becox you are not legally married. If you catch him or her you can move to the next available one.
Many married ladies have one or two guys they chat dirty with even if they have not had physical intercourse, they don't consider it cheating.
Various types of cheating, which one are you involved in ?
Funny enough many partner cheat on each other without realizing it.

1 Like

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Everybody saying no second chance, but your politicans of all political parties are cheating on you all. Yet you all are giving them fifty dollars chance.

Niggerians stop pretending ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by YelloweWest: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Female cheat: yes, they can change.

Male cheat; never,they don't change accept something force them to change
Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by Skmoda360(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:
What the f.uck?

5 Likes

Re: Do Cheats Ever Change? Should They Be Given Another Chance? by IfyGram: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
praiseneo:

Simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How A Lady Is Making Love With A Dog- See Photos / My Girlfriend Saved My Contact With 'Bestie'. Should I Bother? / Marriage Mistakes Women Make That Lead To Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.