Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! (67485 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / Guys Please I Need Your Advice Concerning My Foot. (photos) / What Kind Of Disease Is This And What's The Cure Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by dollytino4real(f): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:
Happy New Year Aunty You still dey home?
yes o, I dey wait 4 igho 4 tfare.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by ignis: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please tell u where u shook your finger.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by letitrainnow(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Don't bust it ooo, leave it to bust alone
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by chukwudiology(m): 6:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na too much fingering, try dey use ur cassava
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by sofiscatedmoron: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
You finger toto?
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dreyton36:

Does biting of the nail with our teeth have any negative effect ?
Pls I wanna know

I wanna know

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Beautyblac(f): 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's called warts and it's caused by a virus, hpv virus precisely
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Kingdomcome: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fungi infection
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Soft tissue infection, bacteria /fungi, ciprofloxacin , kentoconazole. Tabs

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Dexter07: 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
1) wart or pyoderma

Physical exam best for distinguishing which
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Famocious(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
That's a wart
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Omoslim26: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Angelacruz:
Smokers are liable to die young .Stop it

but baba IDERA still dey smoke at 79

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by ArinzeAnthony03: 6:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Go for HIV test grin grin
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Sandydayziz(f): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
czarr:
it started last year and it is making me really uncomfortable...it seems to be expanding, it started like a small wound like blister. Doctors in the house epp your boy!
That’s wart. It can grow anywhere in your body including your private part. If you don’t get rid of it now, it’s gonna grow on other part of your body since you use that hand a lot.
Before you start treatment just bandage the hand for now so it doesn’t spread.
It’s caused by HPV virus which a lot of people have without realizing. This is its major symptom anyway.
The major way to get rid of it is Apple cinder vinegar.
Get ACV, mix a part of it with little water just to neutralize it a little, soak the solution on cotton wool, use a paper tape (cellotape that can hold) nd wrap your hand with it. Leave overnight. Remove the tape for some hours nd reapply. Do this for a few days nd it’ll leave.
This is a home remedy that works. Buh you should see a doctor if you can.

Modified: This is the most common sexually transmitted disease, it’s incurable and can lead to cancer. Early vaccination is the only way to prevent it.
So before you say we both don’t have HIV, think twice cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by bluefilm: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
czarr:
it started last year and it is making me really uncomfortable...it seems to be expanding, it started like a small wound like blister. Doctors in the house epp your boy!

That's Covid.

Start self isolating now
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by aribisala0(m): 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
recklesscrow:

It's called warts...
It is caused by germs entering the body mostly through the mouth....
Do you bite ur nails off with teeth...
If yes please stop now
Nothing to do with MOUTH
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by xynerise: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wart...scratch the surface and apply garlic juice.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by khorlynz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
czarr:

@op, try "apple cider vinegar". Soak little cotton wool with the vinegar and place it on the spot. Wrap the soaked cotton with plaster. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by slumcat(m): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
letitrainnow:
Don't bust it ooo, leave it to bust alone
Which kain grammar be this na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by obembet(f): 6:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Did you FINGER a Rotten punnany..?
I have warned you Guys to desist from all these especially when you have got open wounds.

Change dear, this is new year.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by nyiamfrank: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Use a razor and chop it until it peels off. Then add salt to the wound. Do it twice to thrice, it will go
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Akuruoulo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
czarr:
y'all play too much!
any doctor in the house come to my rescue biko
Drink infection drugs , or take injection. Go to the hospital if the stuff doesn't dry off
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by illicit(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
That's a whatchamacallit....
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Wartsnigeria: 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
That's our Job. grin
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by khorlynz(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sandydayziz:

That’s wart. It can grow anywhere in your body including your private part. If you don’t get rid of it now, it’s gonna grow on other part of your body since you use that hand a lot.
It’s caused by HPV virus which a lot of people have without realizing. This is its major symptom anyway.
The major way to get rid of it is Apple cinder vinger.
Get ACV, mix a part of it with little water just to neutralize it a little, soak the solution on cotton wool, use a paper tape (cellotape that can hold) nd wrap your hand with it. Leave overnight. Remove the tape for some hours nd reapply. Do this for a few days nd it’ll leave.
That's the logic.
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by slumcat(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sandydayziz:

The major way to get rid of it is Apple cinder vinger.
It's 'but'. Does it take any extra effort to type the right word?
I go leave this internet for una o

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by gasparpisciotta: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
czarr:

The treeman syndrome

1 Like

Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Wartsnigeria: 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sandydayziz:

The major way to get rid of it is Apple cinder vinegar.

We have the solution, we give you HPV vaccine and also get read of the wart
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by amanzejude(m): 6:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chai....na dem........doctor Damage...or nurse Eliza.

How can you treat an infection with only a pain reliever (Paracetamol)?

OP, abeg go hospital go settle your matter.

But next time, be careful of the kind of deep hole you put your mouth and hand into... Not every deep hole are treated. If you must enter there regardless of the health status of the deep hole, please wear multiple nylons on both your mouth and fingers.

I don talk my own.

shantti:
Drink paracetamol, one morning, one night, e go clear
Re: Guys Please What Kind Of Growth Is This?! by Sandydayziz(f): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
slumcat:

It's 'but'. Does it take any extra effort to type the right word?
I go leave this internet for una o
Come and beat me na undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got Bitten By A Non-Venomous Snake Today (Photos) / Little Girl Takes An Injection From A Nurse And This Happens To Her (Photos) / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.