Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel (683 Views)

This White Girl Tattooed Jezebel On Her Tummy / If She Doesn't Submit Don't Commit,throw D Jezebel To The Streets / The Little Boy That Was Saved Has Now Grow Healthy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by Aksnoopy: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2021
So I eventually allowed my married ex to visit me yesterday.
She came as early as 10am to my house.
She lied to her husband that she is going to see her mother.

She actually did go see her mother first, then thereafter came over to my place.
It's been a while, but she still look sexy as ever after three kids.

I prayed to God to deliver me from the evil that's about to ensnare me.
We got inside my house I took her straight to my room. The moment I sat on the bed I felt weak and restless.

The issue of Joseph and the queen from the scripture came to my mind.
She was staring at me, expecting me to make moves.

I started talking about her husband and my gf immediately. I continued this game of distraction until she got fed up.
I kept praying in my mind that this is temptation. She really wanted to bleep me.

She left in anger and came knocking again very early this morning, I let her in and we both sat on the couch in my sitting room.
She was expecting me to be in a better mood for early morning sex. I refused to let the devil use me.

She eventually left after her husband called her. She called me when she got home and said I really bleeped up and her husband knew something was wrong with her, coz she was very angry.

I apologized and told her that I knew what I was doing. She said she was wondering maybe I was scared.
I would have broken my vow not to Bleep married women yesterday.

I just realised that a pussy that has been bleeped can always be refucked, whether married or single pussy.

I almost got deceived by Nwamaikpe, Daudathesexyguy and Smellysperm that married woman pvssy is the sweetest. But my principles and the scripture saved me.

Lots of HOEs masquerading as wives and girlfriends.
I really felt pity for her husband.

BTW this lady is too damn sexy with killer shape.

I am not sure any guy would have resisted her presence in the other room.
She felt she wasn't that attractive anymore, but damn she still is.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by Teaveapoet(f): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2021
Oh my. It
Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by rtdCivilservant: 1:05am On Jan 11, 2021
Aksnoopy:

She actually did go see her mother first, then thereafter came over to my place.

We got inside my house I took her straight to my room. The moment I sat on the bed I felt weak and restless.

I started talking about her husband and my gf immediately. I continued this game of distraction until she got fed up.
I kept praying in my mind that this is temptation. She really wanted to bleep me.

She left in anger and came knocking again very early this morning, I let her in and we both sat on the couch in my sitting room.
She was expecting me to be in a better mood for early morning sex. I refused to let the devil use me.

She eventually left after her husband called her. She called me when she got home and said I really bleeped up and her husband knew something was wrong with her, coz she was very angry.

I apologized and told her that I knew what I was doing. She said she was wondering maybe I was scared.

I just realised that a pussy that has been bleeped can always be refucked, whether married or single pussy.

I almost got deceived by Nwamaikpe, Daudathesexyguy and Smellysperm that married woman pvssy is the sweetest. But my principles and the scripture saved me.

She felt she wasn't that attractive , but damn she still is.
Many guys like me will resist it, the thought alone that one man has scatter everything inside the toto and that pikin (imagine how big) had been fetched out from the toto is a big turn off.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by youngsahito(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2021
Aksnoopy:

we men has really suffered from deceitful women. why won't they compulsory DNA test.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by efficiencie(m): 6:48am On Jan 11, 2021
@Aksnoopy it's strange that many men consider it safe marrying women who are open without realizing that a room with a faulty door that has no locks could have been visited by anyone anywhere between 1 person or 1000 persons. He doesn't realise that a room with doors that have no locks could have been visited by almost anything from good persons, bad persons, ugly persons, demons, fallen angels, etc. Don't cheat yourself by saying "I am not a virgin so i do not deserve a virgin", it is like saying "I look dirty so I do not deserve a neat lady"...it's a dumb logic. You don't have to remain lewd or dirty. You rehabilitate yourself and seek out a rehabilitated or unspoiled lady. Any lady who allows her vagina to be bulldozed, excavated, pounded and expanded has done herself a disservice and you sir will also be doing yourself a disservice by marrying such a lady without her first seeking mental, physical and spiritual rehabilitation.

Yes, someone will say "but virgins can be corrupted too" and I agree to that but we all know that the proportion of such cases is way minimal compared to the proportion of ladies walking around with devastated and demoralised vaginas. Do yourself a favor, play safe and marry a virgin if you are a guy that wants marital bliss, peace and progress...or run the risk of fathering other men's children. Heed the words of the wise man:

Proverbs 5:3-11 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell. Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them. Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house: Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel: Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger; And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Aksnoopy:

You just missed an opportunity to have mind-blowing adrenaline induced sex.

How could you have passed up such a golden opportunity?

I always bang my ex girlfriends whenever they pay me a visit whether they're married or not is not an issue.

You just have to male sure the venue is your apartment or somewhere neutral and don't go bragging about it to your friends
Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by Aksnoopy: 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

You just missed an opportunity to have mind-blowing adrenaline induced sex.

How could you have passed up such a golden opportunity?

I always bang my ex girlfriends whenever they pay me a visit whether they're married or not is not an issue.

You just have to male sure the venue is your apartment or somewhere neutral and don't go bragging about it to your friends
Lmao! Your comments about your escapades and how sweet they are almost made me do it. grin
Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by tobechi20(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by Aksnoopy: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
efficiencie:
@Aksnoopy it's strange that many men consider it safe marrying women who are open without realizing that a room with a faulty door that has no locks could have been visited by anyone anywhere between 1 person or 1000 persons. He doesn't realise that a room with doors that have no locks could have been visited by almost anything from good persons, bad persons, ugly persons, demons, fallen angels, etc. Don't cheat yourself by saying "I am not a virgin so i do not deserve a virgin", it is like saying "I look dirty so I do not deserve a neat lady"...it's a dumb logic. You don't have to remain lewd or dirty. You rehabilitate yourself and seek out a rehabilitated or unspoiled lady. Any lady who allows her vagina to be bulldozed, excavated, pounded and expanded has done herself a disservice and you sir will also be doing yourself a disservice by marrying such a lady without her first seeking mental, physical and spiritual rehabilitation.

Yes, someone will say "but virgins can be corrupted too" and I agree to that but we all know that the proportion of such cases is way minimal compared to the proportion of ladies walking around with devastated and demoralised vaginas. Do yourself a favor, play safe and marry a virgin if you are a guy that wants marital bliss, peace and progress...or run the risk of fathering other men's children. Heed the words of the wise man:

Proverbs 5:3-11 For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell. Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable, that thou canst not know them. Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth. Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house: Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel: Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger; And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
Thank you so much for this wonderful piece. I am seeking for a wife, but I have been meeting damaged girls pretending to be wife materials. As a matter of fact I started seeking for younger ones in other to find a virgin, that was even worse because the two 18 years old girls I met and dated were so damaged that they dated married men knowing fully well that they were married.
I won't settle for anything less than a virgin wife.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by Fiscus105(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Aksnoopy:

Ur mother is a dog as I said on other thread, I think it's confirmed with ur post, lunatic product like you will say one thing in a thread and another thing in other thread, with what u did by sleeping with someone wife , it is testament to who you are and ur mother as a public dog, infact, a lunatic just escapes from psychiatrist hospital.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Saved By The Scripture From Jezebel by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kid above me needs some mental health evaluation...
Did he say he fvcked her? He only said he almost did if not for his morals

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Man Takes Back TV And Decoder He Bought For Girlfriend After Breakup / How MBA Capital And Trading Limited CEO Is Living In Affluence After Defrauding / "Moving on" for men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.