Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? (707 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Lady Stages Proposal After Facebook Said She Would Be Married In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 17, 2021
I think this comes based on mood or personality.. There are times you don't get carried away with who is a virgin or not, and there are times you do. I guess or believe to a degree that it hurts more when a decently-looking lady tells you she is not a virgin. I don't know for you guys, but I have loved a lady that is not a virgin. What about you? Did your finding out change anything?
Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by pryme(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
spoked:
I think this comes based on mood or personality.. There are times you don't get carried away with who is a virgin or not, and there are times you do. I guess or believe to a degree that it hurts more when a decently-looking lady tells you she is not a virgin. I don't know for you guys, but I have loved a lady that is not a virgin. What about you? Did your finding out change anything?

Truth be told am not comfortable dating a virgins,
Am not, so I don't need one.
Some virgins are just a diick away to start exploring their sex life, the guys that disvirgin them are just like a key to open that vault, you can call them launch pads. Most times these
(former) virgins move on to another target

But a lady that has seen it all and decides it's time to stop and get serious in life is the one you stand a better chance with.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2021
pryme:

Some virgins are just a diick away to start exploring their sex life, the guys that disvirgin them are just like a key to open that vault, you can call them launch pads. Most times these

But a lady that has seen it all and decides it's time to stop and get serious in life is the one you stand a better chance with.
This is serious... why would anyone not like a virgin girl
Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
Myryryry:
Sex sex sex

Nigerian MEN are SO useless that all they know is sex and how to dupe white women.

#fact

grin Yet the are so AWFUL in the act. Their malnourished, small pen!ses like a stick of matches which can't stay hard for more than 2 seconds.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by EUEA: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
luv isr not sex
Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

grin Yet the are so AWFUL in the act. Their malnourished, small pen!ses like a stick of matches which can't stay hard for more than 2 seconds.

LMAO

and I don't even ass sef

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by DSC7: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
I drove to her house,during our discussion she told me she is not a virgin,.......

My love for her trippled,i had to give her my car key and trekked to my house with joyful heart.......

Wetin later happen that night in my dreams no be wetin mouth fit talk......
Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by DSC7: 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

My dear Matches size no dey tire you?

Na kids dey shag u?..........

Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
pryme:

stop taking advice from all these hoes
Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by JOACHINpedro: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2021
Why do players dislike deflowering a girl?
This question is the answer to your question bro

1 Like

Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by mosdii(m): 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Love Change When She Said She Is Not A Virgin? by Parizz: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2021
At first, i melted but as time went on it dawned on me what we've been missing.

(1) (Reply)

Does Anybody Have An Idea Of The New Monikers Of These Persons / Mr Chinedu Hasn't Come In A Week / Why Is Canada Cold And Racist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.