Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

MONEY GAME: Regretful Incident That Taught Me The Most Sense In 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MONEY GAME: Regretful Incident That Taught Me The Most Sense In 2020 (830 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / 10 Lessons Medical School Taught Me / "English That Only Makes Sense In Nigeria" Trends On Twitter, Ah Naija Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MONEY GAME: Regretful Incident That Taught Me The Most Sense In 2020 by HameenAbdul(m): 3:52am On Jan 11, 2021
What if you could take an action now and avoid massive regret and pain?

It happened in March 2020.

My University closed its doors, office operations went on hold and schools were told to shut down until further notice. And this closure caught me at a REALLY bad time. Bad time meaning — I had no ample money on hand…….or in my bank account.

Fear gripped all the valves of my heart and sucked the air out of my lungs. It was one of the most insecure periods of my existence. For the first time ever since I could remember, I have never been that intensely scared before!

For the first time since I could remember, I have never been that intensely scared before!

This particular fear was so real, I could metaphorically smell it. The issue wasn’t Covid but the abrupt changes it brought with it.
I was utterly unprepared!

I then wrote down everything those dark, fearful periods taught me and two stood out for me. My hope is you will not take these lessons at face value but inculcate them and really follow through on them. If you don't, there is a good probability you will meet yourself in this situation or even worse.

It is not a curse but a mathematical probability. And If there is one thing I can categorically say about Mathematics, it is that…

Math is Law

The number 10 will always be lesser than the number 1 million and you can’t take out 50 from 35 without ending with a deficit.

The 2 Most Important Lessons
LESSON 1: When it comes to finances, income comes.........(finish reading it here)

I wish you the very best as you get to implement these.