Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Linking MTN Line To NIN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linking MTN Line To NIN (705 Views)

NIMC Shuts Lagos Office To NiN Registrants / Garba Shehu: FG Is Building Rail Line To Border Point not Into Niger Republic / Nigeria To Extend Electricity Line To Senegal, Ghana, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linking MTN Line To NIN by Graciousnaija: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2021
Please Nairalanders, who has been able to link his/her MTN number to his NIN?. I have tried repeated and only my Airtel line was linked. I have also used all the available platforms - SMS and MTN.
Re: Linking MTN Line To NIN by 1Alex: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2021
Download NIMC app from playstore, it's easier there.

1 Like

Re: Linking MTN Line To NIN by Ndokwagirl(f): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2021
1Alex:
Download NIMC app from playstore, it's easier there.
Is there any need to link up if I register my nimc with my mtn line?
Re: Linking MTN Line To NIN by Weneda(m): 8:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
Link it
Re: Linking MTN Line To NIN by yemex04(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2021
It's very easy with the app
Re: Linking MTN Line To NIN by 1Alex: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ndokwagirl:
no need. If you have many lines, you can just enter them one by one in the app. It's very easy there. You don't have to dial individual network codes for each line.
Re: Linking MTN Line To NIN by ChelseaArmy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
1Alex:
no need. If you have many lines, you can just enter them one by one in the app. It's very easy there. You don't have to dial individual network codes for each line.
pls share the link
Re: Linking MTN Line To NIN by 1Alex: 6:59pm On Jan 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

NIN: FG Insists On Wednesday Deadline, Diplomats’ Registration / Photos: Please What Direction Is Nigeria Moving? Is It Forward Or Backward? / Igbos Beware!!! See Why Igbo Presidency Is Such A Weak Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.