Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 AM

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) (4844 Views)

Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Two (by Kayode Odusanya) / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Kawo9ze(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2021
Kayo80 pls comman continue this sweet story my G!
Feb7 don tey gan!
Bless us with new update

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2021
Kawo9ze:
Kayo80 pls comman continue this sweet story my G!
Feb7 don tey gan!
Bless us with new update

I'm currently posting chapters from a new story... that's where my focus is right now. I don't know when I would get back to this.
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Kawo9ze(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thank God, you're done with it.....
So when should we be expecting update here, bayii??
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 12:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Fastcars11:
It's just saddening that you abandoned this story....kayo80

I would probably finish it up when I am done with the current story I am working on.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by enirock(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Yey Kay don leave us for high tension. Please this thing that would change everything is what I am peeping for to read ooo. Nice one bro. Looking forward to it's completion and the beginning of year four. Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Carterj007(m): 4:19am On Oct 19, 2021
Please, come and give us updates. Thank you so much.
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Kawo9ze(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19
Years now and you haven't completed this story kayo80
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19
Kawo9ze:
Years now and you haven't completed this story kayo80

cheesy
I'll try and complete it after the story I am currently working on.

But I will say this again (cos i have said it many times)...when you're not getting "likes" on a story, you get less motivated about it. And when you abandon it, the ghost readers start coming out of the woodwork to complain. lol! If you scroll up, you will see that the last chapter of this story only got 'one' like...but like 5 people complaining about me not posting again. If you like a story, 'like' it...it takes less than a second to do so.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Kawo9ze(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19
Okay boss
I will keep that in mind

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Bam17(f): 10:32pm On Aug 19
kayo80:

cheesy
I'll try and complete it after the story I am currently working on.

But I will say this again (cos i have said it many times)...when you're not getting "likes" on a story, you get less motivated about it. And when you abandon it, the ghost readers start coming out of the woodwork to complain. lol! If you scroll up, you will see that the last chapter of this story only got 'one' like...but like 5 people complaining about me not posting again. If you like a story, 'like' it...it takes less than a second to do so.

I thought I was the only one complaining about ghost readers. Nairaland has a lot of them. Don't know if it's pride or what. Just don't know. They think writing a story is easy. Sha, don't even want to get started on them.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 10:49pm On Aug 19
Bam17:

I thought I was the only one complaining about ghost readers. Nairaland has a lot of them. Don't know if it's pride or what. Just don't know. They think writing a story is easy. Sha, don't even want to get started on them.

lol! I understand you. grin
Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Kawo9ze(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23
Bam17:

I do comments on post n also some times I get carried away n not being able to, so I can say it isn't pride

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Bam17(f): 10:54pm On Aug 23
Kawo9ze:

I do comments on post n also some times I get carried away n not being able to, so I can say it isn't pride

Was smiling while reading this embarassed

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year Three (by Kayode Odusanya) by Kawo9ze(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24
Bam17:

Was smiling while reading this embarassed
Likewise, reading yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Talk About Books You've Read, Authors you love e.t.c. / My Journey with The Supernatural/aliens / Unveiled [and Other Flash Fiction Pieces]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.