Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) (101527 Views)

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Davido Joins Cardi B, Krept & Konan, Stormzy On Stage At #moboawards 2017 / "Davido Joins Cult, Next Thing We Hear 3 Friends Around Him Die" - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lugzii: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
parkervero:
Congrats man!

All his 3 children are on the list as director.

Money good oo

All the directors are his children including the females who are both married

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lugzii: 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Witchersunited:
Can his father trigger change in any sector like dangote can?

He is an insignificant spec.

You are a member of haters Club Inc.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lugzii: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
BanevsJoker:

LOL. Your ignorance is legendary.

Very
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Adeleke is a real silent baller. E get money like tomorrow no dey. You can check out what pacific holdings are all into.
Naxo life suppose be. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lugzii: 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
parkervero:
Congrats man!

All his children are on the list as director.

Money good oo

All his 6 children. The females are his children too

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
If you really love your kids, get a business, not a job because when you die, your kids cannot inherit your job, But they can inherit your business.

Davido's father is a wise man...

you have sense

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Karlifate: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
CheedyJ:
I saw in my dream that I married davido’s sister...

Bad dream alert!
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by PervertProphet: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
is this a scam?
You are seeing clear scam&you are asking if this is a scam?
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by sucess001(m): 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
poor corporate governance
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by gforce5: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
You get it bro! Almost all Nigerian have their children as directors in their companies. Despite this, most Family owned businesses do not survive the founder due to lack of succession planning and the unwillingness to bring in outsiders as directors. Most businesspeople in this country run their companies like a one-man show and are answerable to no one. That's why I am not really envious of all these business families as their wealth doesn't last beyond one generation.
DirtyGold:
99% of Nigerians start up their companies and list their children - family members as directors. Nothing new here which is why most businesses crumble - they don't successfully pass on from generation to generation. The rare Nigerian business that is 50+ years is still alive because its creator isn't dead yet.

You hardly see people of same passion, skill or interest form a common company. Even if they do, one will soon become "more successful", break away and the company collapses. grin grin

What's tha business

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
parkervero:
Congrats man!

All his 3 children are on the list as director.

Money good oo
4 children

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
dem go go back village na angry
checkmatez:
wetin Peruzzi and gang them go do now shocked
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Asianjollof007: 3:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
No be wen him get small beef with dem 2moro..him go come social media,dey shout "i go leave dis company for una".

This made me laugh so hard
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by lugzii: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
gforce5:
You get it bro! Almost all Nigerian have their children as directors in their companies. Despite this, most Family owned businesses do not survive the founder due to lack of succession planning and the unwillingness to bring in outsiders as directors. Most businesspeople in this country run their companies like a one-man show and are answerable to no one. That's why I am not really envious of all these business families as their wealth doesn't last beyond one generation.

In ds time and age, mention a family company in Nigeria that you are aware of that died after d owner passed on.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by majamajic(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
goodmorning40:
The owners of naija
Others are visitors

Na u and your family be visitors

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by deltateam: 3:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:
No be wen him get small beef with dem 2moro..him go come social media,dey shout "i go leave dis company for una".

Lol. He has some growing up to do.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by CheedyJ(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Karlifate:

Bad dream alert!
Bad dream bawo, very soon you will be invited to our wedding.. Ashley weds chidi �
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by briggson07(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
This no be audio Mack and other streaming platform o David!

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by stancydg: 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
jaxxy:

His father’s company Sm guys don’t know how to handle the music business, they take it too personal. Not everybody has time for childish beef. Also he’s achieved almost everything in the music industry so?

Funny thing is the music industry will be dry and quiet with Davido. I hope he stays longer.

The bolded should have been "Noise"
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Godbless3(m): 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
If you really love your kids, get a business, not a job because when you die, your kids cannot inherit your job, But they can inherit your business.

Seen men who own business, posses wealth and when they died their children sink them all within a year and started selling properties.
I rather train my children to stand in a position to create wealth.

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
donbachi:

Bad mouth wee not kii u
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by chaloskyx: 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
THE ONLY THING I NOTICED IS YOU ARE THE ONLYONE IN YOUR FAMILY TO HAVE A SINGLE DEGREE ALSO YOUR NAME IS THE LAST ON THE LIST. NA ONLY FOR JOBLESS NIGERIAS YOU FEAT DEY FORM BIG BOY BUT FOR THE HIGH AND MIGHTY IN THE SOCIETY YOU ARE A SMALL BOY LIVING LARGE ON DADDYS MONEY
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by computer750(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
bro David, you can't leave this music for them o sadbro David, you can't leave this music for them o
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by jaytime(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Davido really mean am say he go leave music industry for una grin
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by sondetoks: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin grin grin
donbachi:
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by olajizz01(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
JidennaJason:

You are one of the wise and sane man in the country. Anything short of your advice will be a calamity for the unborn generation in future.

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by TakeYourChance: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Many are haters yes. Many support yes. But those few who know the story of the family, don't even bother to hate or support.

If you know, you know.

In other news, based on the businesses the company has had, it seems all is not going well; from their website you can see many businesses under the parent company have been failing since the 1980s. The last and main one standing is the one that concerns energy distribution
http://pacificholdingsltd.com/our-companies/

NextD18:
The level of hatred people have for him as a rich man's son will increase while he'll keep balling and showing off to oppress and frustrate his haters.

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by adetem(m): 6:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Him don talk ham say him go leave music for them.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Adakintroy: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Person weh no go fit solve H.C.F.

how he go take do him balance sheet home work now.
Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by TakeYourChance: 6:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Clearly you are either u aware of many of such businesses and families or you are pretending not to know.

In either case, il point you to a popular example, have you not heard of the "Abiola" family and their loss of wealth/businesses upon his death? Likewise, there is the other popular example example of the "Ibru" family.

Kindly do your research to discover more.

Celebrated today, forgotten tomorrow is he sad reality of many family businesses in Nigeria, and Africa, just as rest of the world. Only few survive multi-generations.

lugzii:

In ds time and age, mention a family company in Nigeria that you are aware of that died after d owner passed on.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) by Awoo88: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
He has been a director for some years now. This should not be news. Maybe he beginning to take active part,but he has been a director for a long time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / 2face Idibia Flees To America, Annie Cries, Vows To Scatter Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.