Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (55424 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by DrewMX(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Are they half siblings or cousins? No hint of resemblance between them.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by ElValiente(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Someone7:
Parenting at its best. When these kids grow up they'll remember the lesson they were taught and realise family is all you got
Family is all you got. God bless you. Someone
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by panpan(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
I hope the T-shirt is not putting pressure on their necks.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by kuonbe(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
I laff
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
When we were kids and we fought, my mother will take both parties and wallop us senseless. By the end of the exercise, no one would be able to differentiate between the original winner and loser. At the end of the day, we realised that win or lose, we were both going to suffer the same way...my mother was always the end winner. So we stopped it. This method also seems effective.

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
onoja12:
is it just my eye,or those two boys look nothing alike at this young age.

They are offsprings of parents who probably or should look nothing alike. So, no issues here.

Sole issue would be if neither looks anything like the parents.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by humilitypays(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
The one I circled with red is the problem, look at his coded facial expression, face of an unrepentant troublemaker cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by luckingto50: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Are they twins? Not every twins are identical so DNA trashed.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmmm,I won't say what's on my mind.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Fash20: 4:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thats cloth neck don turn goal post
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Blueelf: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
More like a pic between The Southern Protectorate and Northern Protectorate Lord Lugard joined.. Nigeria must join by force undecided

Which one is South and Which one is North?

Very apt description. Thumbs up bro
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by HabaHaba: 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Awwwwwwwww they look so adorable

Oh my fvcking ovaries grin

Can't wait to start making cute babies tongue

Can we private chat pls? Good evening.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Bros co-existing good but go do DNA first.

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin

mr DNA calm down and shut up . internet fool
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lols
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Blueelf: 4:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xucxex1997:

Aswear you be idiot grin
Me wey dey vex say person dey owe me better money, you don make me laugh for were people wey I dey explain give dey

How this guys go believe now

cheesy grin cheesy

Una sef ehn....

Different character just dey this Nairaland....

Happy new year bro
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by paduzman: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol, personally I see these kids recreating this photo when they are adults grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hand made twins, peace must reign byforce or byfire
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Dididrumz(m): 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

My first observation.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Jimmyubah2: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Oh my fvcking ovaries grin

Can't wait to start making cute babies tongue
Oh your fuckin cunt...
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by LadySarah: 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
1stNumeroUno:
You see that one crying; he's the baddest.

jeez, you must be a pro.

My 2nd son is the trouble maker/instigator and also the reporter when his elder bro decides to retaliate. See him wailing and you'd believe he's the innocent one

He only narrates the end of the fight but not who started it. lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by adanny01(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2021
southniyikaye:
That fat guy is problem, the thing dey vex am gan

Exactly what I was going to say, he is the trouble maker
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by adanny01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
humilitypays:
The one I circled with red is the problem, look at his coded facial expression, face of an unrepentant troublemaker cheesy cheesy

Ha no o

The crying one is the trouble maker.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by mamajaz(f): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Chai being a parent is no joke.

Children with their wahala can make one lose his sanity.

We still thank God for his greatest gift grin

My brother. Nah serious business but we bless God. To even say the girl ( junior) in my house nah him go dey cause trouble, beat her brother, still dey increase volume to shout to the world. I go just dey look dem. I can't come and kill myself.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Blueelf: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Rareoil:

The one crying has to be southern Nigeria.

Chai, this forum sef

Abeg, I dey commot.

If I go die, no be laugh go kill me

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Conjoined twins by force lol.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Not in my house. They'll learn to be well behaved from the womb. grin

See that one on the right still proving stubbornness. He seems like the troublesome one between them.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by brandsoncharlie: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Bros co-existing good but go do DNA first.

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by wyqay: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
And please when you start making babies,abeg use brain you hear The rate at which almajiris are being manufactured is getting out of hand now

Bro, why being tribalistic here?

Cos of my username you automatically assumed that I am a Muslim so there fore, my kids would likely be an almajiri, right?

First off, I am not a Muslim,

Secondly I am a girl...

Get your facts right next time

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by brandsoncharlie: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
More like a pic between The Southern Protectorate and Northern Protectorate Lord Lugard joined.. Nigeria must join by force undecided

Which one is South and Which one is North?
Omo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.