Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (55830 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by DICKstractor: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
More like a pic between The Southern Protectorate and Northern Protectorate Lord Lugard joined.. Nigeria must join by force undecided

Which one is South and Which one is North?

The south is the one with cataerrh (which represents oil) on his nose. He's crying for division or restructuring. While north no gree
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Oluromantic: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
NAETTE:

Dem resemble die. The only difference is that one is crying while the other is planning.
Lol
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Goldmaxx(f): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Awwwwwwwww they look so adorable

Oh my fvcking ovaries grin

Can't wait to start making cute babies tongue
how can a man have ovaries?
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by iparipa: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
LOL.
Learning the hard way.
That was very thoughtful of their dad .
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Coinbased: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oh
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Coinbased: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ohh
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by thatigboman: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Bros co-existing good but go do DNA first.

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin
carry yourself, your so-called brothers and sisters and your alleged father to go and DNA first before coming here to preach DNA. I swear, u need it asap as u are really not sure of who gave birth to u.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by EUEA: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
life is funny nd interesting
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Who tell you say you go have cuties?...
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by AnanseK(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
More like a pic between The Southern Protectorate and Northern Protectorate Lord Lugard joined.. Nigeria must join by force undecided

Which one is South and Which one is North?

Of course the south will always cry despite having the upper hand in everything. The patient handsome face is the North.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Donlouise(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
baba turn the children to Siamese twins una must coexist by fire by force .
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by alexola20(m): 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Goldmaxx:
how can a man have ovaries?

Some gets eyes but them no dey see grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
donproject:

Who tell you say you go have cuties?...

Wahala grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
wildikeman:

What is wrong with you.. Ur ovaries... Mtcheww

You too like trouble cool
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
noble2faith:

So do you need cute twins? angry

Yes na cheesy
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Bisona: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Let make it together na
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
The one on the right still carry 'blomblom' for nose in the second pix.

That's how u identify the trouble initiator.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Adebowalay(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
cain and abel....na so e dey start
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by ibinaboonline: 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
I can't believe you got 344 likes for this trash.
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Obemube35(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
DNA test needed
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Obemube35(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
DNA test needed to know why they always fight
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
That guy crying will be the one making the troubles....

I remember my kid brothers ( twins )
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by culf: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Thank you grin
you're welcome
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bisona:

Let make it together na

Yes lol

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by raphy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
When I was that age I don sabi dodge my dad slap when u came home late from school . I love plAying football after school hours so.I knew he will be waiting.when I dodge slap he will say u don join bad gang.

But I was raise so well by my late Mum. Bless her soul amen.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by noble2faith(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Yes na cheesy

Pm me nigbayen .... undecided
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Jimmy231: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

1000 likes
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Xucxex1997:

Aswear you be idiot grin
Me wey dey vex say person dey owe me better money, you don make me laugh for were people wey I dey explain give dey

How this guys go believe now
na cruise you dey abi? Because how you go dey do explanation to people con dey press your phone? cheesy
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Goalnaldo(m): 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
honesty4Nigeria:

mr DNA calm down and shut up . internet fool
grin grin more like cyber fool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.