Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures (55436 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
HabaHaba:

Can we private chat pls? Good evening.

Sure!
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by 1stNumeroUno: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
LadySarah:

jeez, you must be a pro.

My 2nd son is the trouble maker/instigator and also the reporter when his elder bro decides to retaliate. See him wailing and you'd believe he's the innocent one

He only narrates the end of the fight but not who started it. lol

My sis, na the experience o.
Your description here is spot-on.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by culf: 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:
Awwwwwwwww they look so adorable

Oh my fvcking ovaries grin

Can't wait to start making cute babies tongue

congratulations in advance
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Juoflife1(f): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by brandsoncharlie: 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Slynation(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Bros co-existing good but go do DNA first.

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by idahme(m): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Best pic of 2021 so far....
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by neonly: 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

I have seen it all

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Akaegwu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
How wouldn't dey fight when there is a bottle of OGOGORO on your table.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Ugulo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
I suspect the one crying to be the trouble maker
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by idahme(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
More like a pic between The Southern Protectorate and Northern Protectorate Lord Lugard joined.. Nigeria must join by force undecided

Which one is South and Which one is North?

North na d strong face while South they cry say north no Dey contribute for national treasury but na them chop pass...
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by HabaHaba: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Sure!

07040003782. Whatsapp please
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Liftme(f): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-ebxist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin
You need glasses
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Akuruoulo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
THAT ONE BY THE RIGHT MUST BE THE HARAM . SEE HIM FACE. THEY FINE SHAA
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Lovelyn451(f): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
see as that one dey open mouth...manipulative kid, they'll look for trouble and cry the most...I feel for the other boy, so much pain in his heart and nobody will believe his side of the story cos he can't cry like that faty bom bom

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by fof1: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Man reveals how he punished his warring kids - Pictures , Vivian Gist Reports.

Shared with caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/_Heady__/status/1348544824304144384

Congrats My Brother. That's Wisdom and Good Training, Pls. Dont Mind Senseless Critics. Blood or No Blood... they Must Learn to Live in Peace and Coexist... Period
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Bro, why being tribalistic here?

Cos of my username you automatically assumed that I am a Muslim so there fore, my kids would likely be an almajiri, right?

First off, I am not a Muslim,

Secondly I am a girl...

Get your facts right next time
Don't be offended.
Are you from Delta State?
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by noble2faith(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Oh my fvcking ovaries grin aww

My lineage is so much blessed with twins
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by ungara17: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
That's the best thing to solve the problem. I call a problem solver.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by 9ise(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

Original and bastard pikin no fit co-exist. Na blood matter, fight must dey. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

lwkmd

Covid don rape ur brain.. weyrey..
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Ofemmanu1: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

This is savage!
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by ungara17: 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2021
That's the best thing to solve the problem. I call you a problem solver.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Ofemmanu1: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
neonly:
I have seen it all

Ibrahim na colo
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
culf:

congratulations in advance

Thank you grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
neonly:

I have seen it all

For where be that
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Don't be offended.
Are you from Delta State?

Yes I am
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by IbrahimSkiba(f): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
noble2faith:

My lineage is so much blessed with twins

Awwwwwwwww that's cute
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Arakonedo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2021
Loi grin
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by babtoundey(m): 4:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
They've been wearing the same trousers, then he thought them to start wearing the same cloth.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Godbless3(m): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

I swear, you no get sense.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Godbless3(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
FactBoyz:
More like a pic between The Southern Protectorate and Northern Protectorate Lord Lugard joined.. Nigeria must join by force undecided

Which one is South and Which one is North?

Get ur sense back.... North will be too powerful.
Re: Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Oluromantic:
Dem no resemble.
Dem dey fight each other

DNA Crew at it again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? / See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.