Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) (4898 Views)

Graphic pic: Is This An STD? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / Dis Pic Is Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
What lies between the leg doesn't define someone's gender identity... Go get a life haters and narrow minded people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by spinna: 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
eww so whats the lesson in your bushy pubes

besides ur statement is dumb cos when every child is born na between d legs everybody go first check

6 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by felong(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Can we see what lies between your legs?
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wetin I never see for nairaland?

See your yam leg now!!!
Abeg, who is that nonentity always asking you to prove yourself? Tell us so we can help you rebuke him or her

7 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by felong(m): 4:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
southniyikaye:
Wetin I never see for nairaland?

See your yam leg now!!!
Abeg, who is that nonentity always asking you to prove yourself? Tell us so we can help you rebuke him or her
Bow legs rather. grin grin
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
4 Ur Mind Now...

1 Like

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by EzegeNdiigbo: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
OMG

Na wa o

Why posting your public toilet in this forum knowing full well the odour coming out of that bushy hole is not good for human health!!

Dissap com Reason this sh!T Mehn

4 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
You are a man with breast grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
What lies between the leg doesn't define someone's gender identity
Hmm. So this one can regurgitate my advice yet choose not to follow it? It is well.

1 Like

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Brainard22: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
This boiirl is disgusting undecided angry
Stop doing this!!!
Make Dem ban am na
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Themainboy22: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for Nairaland. I'm beginning to doubt the sanity of this fellow.

2 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by InfernoNig: 6:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
You for show us without clothes na

2 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Alabihaskillus: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Is that a brown maggot jumping out ur bumshort? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Snitch24(m): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
this guy u no get better phone to take snap ?

2 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Ahmback(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
this is quite disgusting
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by DaughterOfAllah: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Everytime I log on here, it's always one weird thing after the other

I can't even with you guys anymore...lol grin

1 Like

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
IntersexSherry:
What lies between the leg doesn't define someone's gender identity... Go get a life haters and narrow minded people..

wide minded babe, if you have only a penis, you're a man and if you have only a vagina, you're a woman -simple .But if you come get the combination - you're .......,
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by The5DME(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Which kind phone you take dey snap pics sef?

2 Likes

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by tnerro1(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Girls with bushy pvssykat always smells cause sweat will always gather there leading to itching and scratching

1 Like

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please aunty stop doing this ... whatever you are trying to prove this is the wrong way if it goes on trust me you will end up depressed or commiting sucide

1 Like

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by goodmorning40: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
eduj:

wide minded babe, if you have only a penis, you're a man and if you have only a vagina, you're a woman -simple .But if you come get the combination - you're .......,

But if you come get the combination - you're .......,
Intersex!
That is what the poster is trying to drum into your head. He's got both genitals. He is not a homo but...

I just can't help but wonder the misery in such existence, you are neither here nor there

IntersexSherry curiosity is making me want to see the two genitals
How they are positioned
How they are shaped
Their sizes
If I ask you to show that will be too much huh
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Bornu1stSon(m): 8:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
IntersexSherry:

I have asked you out to dic.k you, but you refused. watch out ,Soon you will become depressed.

Come and receive it, i wouldn't mind covering your face and dick with cloth , what matters is that I won experience transgendered sex
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
Prick no dey there.
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by blazepascal(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
intersex this is so weird. why do you think you were born like this any underground story.
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Adewale1603(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
intersex sherry
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by boxer022(m): 9:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
This looks like a picture taken from a morgue, the body looks dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2021
goodmorning40:

But if you come get the combination - you're .......,
Intersex!
That is what the poster is trying to drum into your head. He's got both genitals. He is not a homo but...

I just can't help but wonder the misery in such existence, you are neither here nor there

IntersexSherry curiosity is making me want to see the two genitals
How they are positioned
How they are shaped
Their sizes
If I ask you to show that will be too much huh

your last paragraph got me curious about what your mind is like!!!
it needs an acid wash-
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by goodmorning40: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
eduj:

your last paragraph got me curious about what your mind is like!!!
it needs an acid wash-

Hahahahaa
Curiosity
My mind is a very curious one but not the type that kill the rat
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stop posting your rubbish on this forum. This is just plain disgusting. Tufia! angry

Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by Buho(m): 12:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Put graphic in that topic
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by mrdharkchild(m): 2:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Rubbish
Re: This Pic Is For All The Small Minded People In Here (warning) by SolexxBarry(m): 3:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Alabihaskillus:
Is that a brown maggot jumping out ur bumshort? undecided
That's his dick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing / No respect for women who do this / My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.