Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) (3166 Views)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Check the pictures below and join the Stingy men association of Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2021
It is better for girls to call us stingy than make us look like a fool because we give them money they don't deserve, don't you think?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by majamajic(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by McEphiks(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is funny asf
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by karkinase(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Everybody go get sense by force grin

8 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
For fun

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by EFULEFU1(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Please register me oo

Full name: Evans Akyem

Please I need my ID card
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Even Don Jazzy don join, what are you waiting for?

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Sundrus: 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
grin girls don suffer for una hand. But some men dey fucck up sha. I remember one chairman wey i get that year, the only way we take dey collect money from him hand na to use him sidechick wey we introduce to am. Once she ask am for any amount, the mumu man don give her sharply. Yeye set of men full this country sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by doggedfighter(f): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
undecided

2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by sabbiboi: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
I tag this generation as the generation of wise men.
All this virginal people one turn real men into sudden SIMPS.

If you be MAN and you know stingy he know go better for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Nazgul: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol... this is so funny.

But one doesn't need to join any funny group before his common sense should tell him that he didn't come into this world to play the role of father Christmas to ungrateful and unfaithful girls.

I myself if I chat you up and you start telling me all your generational problems, expecting me to play Mr nice guy, I don enter ghost mode sharply. No time.

We all have problems, throwing yours at a guy simply because he's asking you out is very wrong.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sundrus:
grin girls don suffer for una hand. But some men dey fucck up sha. I remember one chairman wey i get that year, the only way we take dey collect money from him hand na to use him sidechick wey we introduce to am. Once she ask am for any amount, the mumu man don give her sharply. Yeye set of men full this country sha.

Sad
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nazgul:
Lol... this is so funny.

But one doesn't need to join any funny group before his common sense should tell him that he didn't come into this world to play the role of father Christmas to ungrateful and unfaithful girls.

I myself if I chat you up and you start telling me all your generational problems, expecting me to play Mr nice guy, I don enter ghost mode sharply. No time.

We all have problems, throwing yours at a guy simply because he's asking you out is very wrong.

Facts

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Blackie46(m): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Proud member of SMAN.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by humilitypays(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
I don laugh fall for ground, na so 2021 go be like this cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by shantti(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ladies by now will be wondering the kind of men this generation is

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Youngpo413: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Funny.
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by BaddieFreak(f): 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mumu thread undecided
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Bodyodour: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2021
This generation is becoming wise. We protested against bad governance and now this. Kudos! cheesy

lalasticlala,mynd44

6 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
SMAN

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Facts101: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Another one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Mide3367: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Mad o grin.. Twitter is boiling now like mad

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Tunde835(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
wats d whatsapp group number

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by merieam16(f): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Tunde835:
wats d whatsapp group number
lwkmd... u mean business gan oo
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Malawian(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
Facts101:
For fun
Na wah o, Ijebu people sef dey join Stingy man association

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by phazotron(m): 11:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
merieam16:
lwkmd... u mean business gan oo

Me self wan join if na for real!

Time to stop putting these ungrateful and empty headed girls on a pedestal.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by omoburuku: 11:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
wallahi omoburuku Ni gbògbòyin grin
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by phazotron(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
omoburuku:
wallahi omoburuku Ni gbògbòyin grin

Omo buruku naa ni won jare
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
someone should register me pls,I need my ID cardgrin
Re: Why You Should Be Stingy Towards A Girl You Are Not Dating (pics) by paulolee(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
this country na cruise..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hardly Get Wet. What Can I Do? / Hookup With Nigeria Lagos Ladies(UNILAG) / Is This How Yahoo Boys Dey Collect Insult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.